India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Revealed - PRIYANKA playing a half-Caucasian-half-Indian FBI trainee

Thrasher IF-Dazzler
Thrasher
Thrasher

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged

This is one makeover even the Priyanka Chopra fan never thought she could pull off. PeeCee is all set to make her debut, a lead role at that, on American TV show Quantico. And here's a bigger surprise: our own desi girl plays an FBI trainee named Alex Parrish, a half-Caucasian-half-Indian based in Quantico, Virginia.

"Wow. I'm still reeling. I still don't know how and when and (it was) my first pilot season ever and this was my first pick out of everything ABC sent me and it was a talent deal so I was really excited with the kind of shows they were coming up for me. This was my first choice and I got it, so it all happened so fast that I just hope that well I just hope it's amazing and people love it,"  Priyanka said at a party sponsored by People and Entertainment Weekly magazine. 

Holding forth on the show's plot, Priyanka Chopra said, "It a show based in Quantico, therefore the title. It is about four FBI trainees and all of them have a secret past. Something then happens where one of us is blamed and I have to find out who did it...with a lot of drama and fun of course." 

When asked about the buzz around the show in India, she admitted she is under pressure to succeed. "People are excited about Quantico. I hope I live upto all the buzz. I am an actor and I love any form of expressing that in anyway I can. I'd love to that with American TV as the story is great and it is written wonderfully."

-Phantom- Goldie
-Phantom-
-Phantom-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Kis angle se half caucasian lagti hai? LOL
burnedlace Goldie
burnedlace
burnedlace

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Why not fully Indian? Surely that makes more sense and points for diversity 
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top