UpMa fell but still got 2nd in love challenge! Too Good :)

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
UpMa fell right in the beginning, Upen's back is totally gone and he has to lift the tallest girl but still they managed to win the heart! I love how Upen and Karishma give all their tasks and performances their 100%! Sad that people are attacking them for doing "too good" in the competition and putting baseless accusations on them. 

They should be appreciated for doing too good! Upen and Karishma are working so hard and doing well! I'm so proud of them! ❤️
Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes they are improving in their dances too every week. I want to see them win. About people who find fault in everything they do can't say anything about them.they just need a reason for their negativity. But we need ignore them as UPMA have wat too many supporters and fans.they are getting lot if appreciation on twitter,Facebook.That's what matters
JaSmInE- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We have to appreciate upma that they know eachother since 8 months but in such a small span of time they knew n understand eachother soo well than other married couples.Yes saw that race n when i saw them falling i felt soo bad n felt sad for upen's back but as he said uske baad mujh mai energy agai thi,so they got up n won a heart so it was amazing.

In this world there r really less ppl who appreciate u but there r millions of ppl who criticize u on baseless things.So best thing is to ignore them.

Upma givin there best in dance performances as well as in daily tasks so they deserve to win n im sure they will be the winner n all upma fans r proud of them.
Namrata91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes true... Nd for haters we cant stop them ... So just ignored them...
Upma is best
purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly they let their hard work speak for them. I've noticed so many general viewers have come to appreciate them. UpMa will win them all over! ❤️