Posted: 8 years ago
Remember this day?"
"how can I not remember?"
"then tell me.."
"what?"
"What is so special about this day?.."
"with you every day is special.."
"stop buttering and tell me manik..do you remember or not?"
Manik Malhotra as usual squeezed his eyes shut ,waiting for  Nandini to hit  him on head , confessed..
"well you know,these days I keep forgetting things.."
"I knew it..you are just empty words."
"that hurts.."
"it doesn't..you don't care anymore.."
"that is not true..all I care about is you.."
"coz you don't have any other option"
 "isn't the feeling mutual?"
He teased her to get riled up and roll her big eyes at him..
But this time,Nandini didn't react as per his wish,.she gave her best naughty smile and winked at him.
"options are still plenty for me..the new neighbor,the one who returned from US?He likes me.."
That poked the jealous bone in manik..his nostrils flared and teeth clenched while he mentally killed the poor guy a hundred times..
Nandini watched him through side eyes enjoying the pretty sight of jealous manik..his nose adorned the brightest shade of pink..  his teeth were clenched and fists were closed..
Her manik..always in character..
part 2

Years back it was the very same day when Nandini murti became Nandini Malhotra..she could still remember how her heart beat went up when he tied the sacred chain around her neck..amidst  all prayer hymns pandit was chanting and happy chattering of people around them,manik could still hear the erratic speed in which her heart was beating..that was when he playfully kissed her neck and whispered in to her ear.."finally I have you.."Nandini had frowned at his cockiness.. audacity of this man to shamelessly romance her infront of her entire conservative clan!..well,Nandini should have realized then only that it was just a begining to all the embarassing encounters she is going to have with this man around..

He went on to be more shameless around them and they just went on to be more accomadating and liberal..she may have denied it all the time,but she loves when he puts his arm around her,and kiss her hair,whenever they bestow flowers on newly weds;it was as if him telling her for the nth time,see I have you-today,tommorrow and forever..she loves when he keeps their hand etwined when they sit down to chat with her clan members..it was his way of telling her;see i'm not gonna leave you-today tomorrow and forever..

Nandini as a child loved happily ever after princess stories..her amms said,Nandu,you will get your own happily ever after one day..she never wanted a prince charming  to come and sweep her of her feet..she wanted him to be that one who will step down of his horse and  walk along with her..
Twenty years later she saw her princecharming doing that without her asking..he went down on his knees and gave her a ring which he bought with his first income.."Nandini,I am relinquishing everything except my sirname..i want to walk on this path with you..will you be there to hold me when I stumble?.."that day she took the ring from his hand and wrote an yes with it on his palm..she could still remember how his brows furrowed in confusion and then straightened on understanding her answer...she wanted to engrave that moment of togetherness there forever..

to be continued..:
 buddy me for pms..

NOTE
hola people..i missed you..i missed writing on manan..i missed it so much that I couldn't help but write this amidst preparing for an exam..so plz be generous with likes and comments..
Edited by Forever19 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
THE HELL ANN!!

sirf teaser???give me the full fic now!!!
kya yaar!!

post the full fic ASAP!!!!i can't wait!!!!!

i was so waiting for your fic for months,you give a tiny teaser not fair!!!

ik it will rock!!i don't even need to read the entire thing to know that.now come on post
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice
Jealous manik is always a treat to read
Update soon!
vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...back with an amazing os...!!!! love u
amazing ...start
continue soon...take care
thanks a lot for the pm
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome!!

Thanks for the pm :)
Dhariya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
yepiees U R back
loved it
Plz pm me when U will update
Cont soon
prati_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing start..
pls update soon..

mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update dear cont soon
QueenOfHell thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi dear
ur works r great the mananbir os is still my favourite with the chalk and cheese following it in the list
cont soon😊😊😊
manya_189 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Haha! So cute!! Continue soon !! And PM if u can :)