Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Kinjal and Paridhi have to carry on the tradition of Kokila naa...remember her gaudy saris, heavy jewelry, heavy eyemakeup and 1 mile long bindis? ðŸ˜†
Now Koki is underdressed and looking sick and frail in cotton saris so Kinjal and Pari are substituting for her in the dressing up department. 
Still they cannot match Koki in her heydays. This was Koki on any normal day at Modi Bhavan: ðŸ˜›

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kokila is wearing simple clothes bcz she is living like a maid with urmila.Once she reaches modi bhavan back she will overdress like before

Originally posted by: MADHYAMAVATHI

For that matter now after the leap Kokila's dressing has toned down. But she would take the cake for loud dressing earlier. Her sarees and jewellery were very loud.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shaztea

hey these two are nothing when u c d tamil version of SNS,,,
the woman who plays kokila in d tamil version is super over dressed... if possible I will upload a pic lol

In Tamil version, I find only Chitra Chakravorty i.e Sudha Chandran pretty. All others are not as good looking as the Hindi version.

The leads in Tamil version are fat pigs.😆

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Paridhi and urmila look like cartoons.
As if kindergarten kids getting ready for fency dress compitition.

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
They think this is bad? I think the gaudiness has decrease significantly compared to before. Even now I don't find Kinjal and Paridhi's style so OTT because they don't go overboard with the jewellery. And two of the pics posted in the article are from special occasions. Obviously they would dress up for that.
Kokila's normal style is by far the worst I have seen on indian TV. She looks so much better now, but I bet as soon as she goes back to Modi Bhavan she will go back to the old look.
mahalaxmi-sita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: McDreaamer

Are you talking about Sudha Chandran? She is always dressed so OTT.

she is always dressed OTT, remember her in kahin kissi roz?