Posted: 8 years ago
As per the predictions Astha will start trusting Shlok.. Will this make IS mad and will he try to kill Shlok...
yup I want it badly and astha as barkha over hear the conversation of IS regarding to kill shlok and will know IS real face I hope and will try to save shlok life
May be...an accident...and astha will witness it...and get her memory back...let's see 
not so soon. if it is so what is the role of surbhi . something is there in store for us. surbhi char is still not justified how she will be helpful in regaining aastha memory back.
Yeah Indrajeet  will definitely  try to kill shlok ..but as usual  it will turn out Good for AShlok...if Accident   then Astha might regain Memory  too...As Doctor  predicted.
May be it happen in front of astha & she might regain memory alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I wish the story should go like this
Aastha as Bharkha fall in love for Shlok and confess her love towards him!
Shlok will decline this and will say that he can't love any women other than his Aastha not only this birth but also next 7 births.
This will create more impression over him.
IS could not tolerate this and will hire goons( Raghu may be) to kill Shlok.
Bharkha over hears this and wants to save shlok and regains her memory back
Then IS revenge track by shlok starts

( IS has taken another man wife and turned into his Bharkha! If Bharkha  Loves Shlok it is a shame for him)

and he must get caught πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ifreader1

As per the predictions Astha will start trusting Shlok.. Will this make IS mad and will he try to kill Shlok...
May be
Originally posted by mehare

May be it happen in front of astha & she might regain memory alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I like your ideaπŸ˜†