India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

A DDlicious Episode!!!

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
After watching today's episode, my respect for DD increased beyond a limit and I got a new love for DDSmile What a character she is!!! what a women she is!!! Strong - hearted, Iron - willed and what not she is!!! How much she suffered in life just becoz of Shiv's improper care and poor responsibiltyCryCry Her reasons to avoid a middle-class Sid previously is highly justified nowSmile And happy that Mona, Kesar and Bablu are very affectionate and grateful to DDSmile Hats Off to U DDClapClapClap Everyone in Patel family hate him to the core and now Roshni also hate himConfused Also Sid felt bad for DD and her affected life hearing the FB. Then in what justification, Sid wanted to bring him back in Patel's life is really an improper logicConfusedConfused Let's see how his point is justified in future episodesDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabreen_06afghangirlskinnypalYD.AH

stephie34 Goldie
stephie34
stephie34

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged
so true I now understand why DD was so against SidNi marriage, she did not want her only child left to suffer... DD is a remarkable woman...and i respect her a whole lot more today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afghangirlmadhuharini

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Yes it was a heart wrenching Episode. DD is a strong women and I salute her ability to stand by her families during the most difficult phase of her life.

I'm concerned after today's epi, I feel like roshni will feel whatever DD said about Sid being useless and irresponsible toward his family, will she think that DD was right about Sid and he is just like her father. I hope this doesn't come out to be true because also in the interview that mentioned that roshni will understand why DD opposed her relationship with Sid and she will go through the same thing like DD went through.

I hope roshni doesn't compare Sid to her father. If she does I will hate her. Sid did everything for her happiness and never cared about his life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuharini

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru10

Yes it was a heart wrenching Episode. DD is a strong women and I salute her ability to stand by her families during the most difficult phase of her life.

I'm concerned after today's epi, I feel like roshni will feel whatever DD said about Sid being useless and irresponsible toward his family, will she think that DD was right about Sid and he is just like her father. I hope this doesn't come out to be true because also in the interview that mentioned that roshni will understand why DD opposed her relationship with Sid and she will go through the same thing like DD went through.

I hope roshni doesn't compare Sid to her father. If she does I will hate her. Sid did everything for her happiness and never cared about his life.

I dont think so she will do that. Shiv left the family and was irresponsible, Sid on the other hand even being apart took care of her and her family and she knows that. She has acknowledged it too. She is going to hate her father now more than ever, how sid will change and what is Shiv's version of story is what i am interested in.

madhuharini

rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
What an epi yaar Shocked ..It was my first day that i cried alott for DD in entire 22mins...CryCry DD is the great women/mom...Clap I loved/respect her alot in today's epi...Tongue She is justified for her past behavior...Smile

Edited by rachana10 - 12 May 2015 at 10:11am

madhuharini

afghangirl IF-Rockerz
afghangirl
afghangirl

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru10

I don't think she will hate Sid. DD was against middle class Sid. And Sid was never irresponisible. Sid is a succesfull business man.He sacrifice a lot for Roshni and his sasural. 

I think in the Interview they meant that Roshni will understand why DD was against Sid in the beginning. 

madhuharini

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
dont worry dear
i am sure there is more to the story
dd does not know the entire story
shiv also may have a version
i am sure sid will reunite these two

madhuharini

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephie34

so true I now understand why DD was so against SidNi marriage, she did not want her only child left to suffer... DD is a remarkable woman...and i respect her a whole lot more today

I love JR because of the way end up going back and justifying everything. Each track shows us why we saw things in the beginning of the show. DD's character was well justified. I hope Shiv's intentions will be justified well as well.

madhuharini

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top