Jamai Raja

A DDlicious Episode!!!

madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
After watching today's episode, my respect for DD increased beyond a limit and I got a new love for DD๐Ÿ˜Š What a character she is!!! what a women she is!!! Strong - hearted, Iron - willed and what not she is!!! How much she suffered in life just becoz of Shiv's improper care and poor responsibilty๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Her reasons to avoid a middle-class Sid previously is highly justified now๐Ÿ˜Š And happy that Mona, Kesar and Bablu are very affectionate and grateful to DD๐Ÿ˜Š Hats Off to U DD๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Everyone in Patel family hate him to the core and now Roshni also hate him๐Ÿ˜• Also Sid felt bad for DD and her affected life hearing the FB. Then in what justification, Sid wanted to bring him back in Patel's life is really an improper logic๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• Let's see how his point is justified in future episodes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so true I now understand why DD was so against SidNi marriage, she did not want her only child left to suffer... DD is a remarkable woman...and i respect her a whole lot more today
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes it was a heart wrenching Episode. DD is a strong women and I salute her ability to stand by her families during the most difficult phase of her life.

I'm concerned after today's epi, I feel like roshni will feel whatever DD said about Sid being useless and irresponsible toward his family, will she think that DD was right about Sid and he is just like her father. I hope this doesn't come out to be true because also in the interview that mentioned that roshni will understand why DD opposed her relationship with Sid and she will go through the same thing like DD went through.

I hope roshni doesn't compare Sid to her father. If she does I will hate her. Sid did everything for her happiness and never cared about his life.
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: paru10

Yes it was a heart wrenching Episode. DD is a strong women and I salute her ability to stand by her families during the most difficult phase of her life.

I'm concerned after today's epi, I feel like roshni will feel whatever DD said about Sid being useless and irresponsible toward his family, will she think that DD was right about Sid and he is just like her father. I hope this doesn't come out to be true because also in the interview that mentioned that roshni will understand why DD opposed her relationship with Sid and she will go through the same thing like DD went through.

I hope roshni doesn't compare Sid to her father. If she does I will hate her. Sid did everything for her happiness and never cared about his life.

I dont think so she will do that. Shiv left the family and was irresponsible, Sid on the other hand even being apart took care of her and her family and she knows that. She has acknowledged it too. She is going to hate her father now more than ever, how sid will change and what is Shiv's version of story is what i am interested in.
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What an epi yaar ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ..It was my first day that i cried alott for DD in entire 22mins...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ DD is the great women/mom...๐Ÿ‘ I loved/respect her alot in today's epi...๐Ÿ˜› She is justified for her past behavior...๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by rachana10 - 8 years ago
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru10

I don't think she will hate Sid. DD was against middle class Sid. And Sid was never irresponisible. Sid is a succesfull business man.He sacrifice a lot for Roshni and his sasural. 

I think in the Interview they meant that Roshni will understand why DD was against Sid in the beginning. 
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
dont worry dear
i am sure there is more to the story
dd does not know the entire story
shiv also may have a version
i am sure sid will reunite these two
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stephie34

so true I now understand why DD was so against SidNi marriage, she did not want her only child left to suffer... DD is a remarkable woman...and i respect her a whole lot more today

I love JR because of the way end up going back and justifying everything. Each track shows us why we saw things in the beginning of the show. DD's character was well justified. I hope Shiv's intentions will be justified well as well.