Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

laboni vs. jodha...an update..pics by susan on page 1 (Page 3)

smartfotografi Groupbie
smartfotografi
smartfotografi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Thank you Vinita for the update...Smile
My note:

Jodha-Salim scene

I remember my child songs about mother.

Mother's love, infinity all time
Only give, not taken back.
Like the sun shinning on the world.

Pooja scene

This is lovely of portraying tolerance and respecting the diversity. AND when the scene back and forth PandhitJi - The witch, for me looks like "MANTRA's WAR" LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinitaj27Charu.SSindhuMenon

vinitaj27 Goldie
vinitaj27
vinitaj27

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartfotografi

Thank you Vinita for the update...Smile
My note:

Jodha-Salim scene

I remember my child songs about mother.

Mother's love, infinity all time
Only give, not taken back.
Like the sun shinning on the world.

Pooja scene

This is lovely ofportraying tolerance and respecting the diversity. AND when the scene back and forth PandhitJi - The witch, for me looks like "MANTRA's WAR"LOL

Thats true. Mothers r so simple yet so complex... the depth of love one holds for her child is limitless. ...she can forgive her son everytime.
I remembered a story we used to read when i was a child. It was abt a guy who loved a girl a lot but she was jealous of his mom n said i will marry u only if u get me ur mothers heart as a gift. The guy did so n while he was bringing his mothers heart to his girlfriend he tripped and fell and the heart said r u hurt my son. I hope n pray that u r allright.
I kno its just a mythical story but so true of moms. Kids like salim rip their heart out time n again n they still pray for their happiness.

smartfotografiCharu.SSindhuMenon

vinitaj27 Goldie
vinitaj27
vinitaj27

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushimehra

Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Thank u so much for the Update. Just watched the episode , it was a good episode if I ignore the Laboni scenes and Ruks Scenes.LOL. Watching Ruks today, felt sad for those slaves in those days, how much of torture they had to go through.

Finally Salim was crowned Shah e Shah without any more hurdles. My only wish was kaash, Jalal has spoken once to Murad earlier. Ruks on one side to create MU between Salim and JJ and that other minister is there to instigate Murad.

Loved the Salim, MS, JJ and HB scenes. I am okay with laboni coming , or whomsoever, as long as I see strong Jodha who can withstand all these. I just dont want to see a Weak and weeping Jodha, If so I can handle any tracks.By the way Benazir was far far better than this laboni.

Why was Ruks there in that Pooja. Now she had heard that Poojari telling Jodha to keep the MorPhank near Salim and Jalal, will she try to remove them. Is that why she was there. I have never seen her attending any Poojas earlier.

<font color="#ff0000">WEll said sindhu, Jalal , if talks Murad feels better, but Murad irriation why, if that post, is for Elder Son, thats going to elder, then too much irritation is not a good thing, or jalal cleard it War place.</font>
<font color="#ff0000">Murad ambitions will create problem for Him. Honesty is a good thing. this point Murad should learn.</font>

<font color="#ff0000">i also surprise seeing Ruk, then thought came, she wants to show Salim her Ammijaan maybee</font>
<font color="#ff0000">came.</font>

<font color="#ff0000">But actual reason, she have to hear, Morphank dialouge, so she came.LOL</font>

<font color="#ff0000">But jodha confirmness +salim speaked her maa saa, good secene.</font>

Ayushi i agree that jalal should have spoken to murad first. Even though he was not the oldest but jalal crowning him was a bad move as they raised his hopes n then dashed them. Power corrupts... and jalal should have known given the mughal history of brothers fighting with brothers over the crown.

Edited by vinitaj27 - 12 May 2015 at 12:12pm

neesha19Charu.SSindhuMenon

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Vini. :)

Today's episode was quite nice leaving out the Chudail bit. Big smile

vinitaj27Charu.SSindhuMenon

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the nice update @Vinita. Smile

Looks like today's episode was a pleasant one sans the presence of the mother/daughter vampire duo and our in-house negative royal, Rukaiyya Sultan. 

Edited by Charu.S - 12 May 2015 at 4:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smartfotografiSindhuMenon

crystalwings Goldie
crystalwings
crystalwings

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update ...hopefully the Laboni track will end soon ...too much black magic 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SindhuMenon

Go to top