Jodha Akbar

laboni vs. jodha...an update..pics by susan on page 1

vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Since abhay cannot make the post today. I am giving an update

Epi starts with a scene between jodha n salim. She comes n scolds him for refusing the post of shah shah n going agaist his father n makes him promise that if there is ever a fight bet his parents salim will not take sides. Salim once again calls her maasa n jodha is very happy...

Scene between hoshiyar n ruqqaiya . Hoshiyar is ready with all instruments of torture...whip, hot coal etc. As he knew that ruqqaiya will b angry on failure of the talaq situation n take out her anger on him.. ruqqaiya says that since she already knew that jalal will never seperate from jodha n as the plan was not hers she is not upset by its failure. As it is her target is not jalal but salim n she plans to do smthg to make him go against his parents once again...
Today i really felt bad for servants like hoshiyar who although had power over other staff member coz of being the main helper of a main queen still their every breath depended on the whims of theie queens..

A scene showing salim being crowned shah shah n murad n daniyal being angry...height of stupidity on jalals part...
Ruqqaiya finds out abt salim calling jodha maasa and gets angry...

A scene with the witch where they r confident that by tom. Morning jalal will b hers.
The witch does seem witchy but her mother doesnt seem witchy enough...

A scene bet jalal salim HB Jodha and man singh.
Nice scene bet mansingh n jalal where he apologised to jalal and jalal forgave him .. didnt like jalal speaking marwari .seened flat n fake..
Jalal n salim pretend to argue over whose tel malish jodha will do n HB solves it by doing malish of jalal n jodha doing it for salim. Scene was ok.

Jodha keeps a pooja at night for improving relationship bet jalal n salim.
On the other side labonis mother keeps a pooja to control jalal
Both sides pooja is on. Jalal feels a bit distracted but still fine.
Muted most of the mantra part .

The witch is confident that come end if pooja jalal will b hers while the pandit tells jodha to keep some stuff besides salim n jalals bedside for the next three months without fail to protect them. Epi ends on jodha doing tilak of jalal with the ash from the havan..

Precap:: jalal sayg someone will b there now besides jodha to lay a claim on him. He seemed unaffected by the witch still.. on the other side the witch is entering agra n sayg beware jodha i am coming to take away jalal

So it is now a battle between good and evil...between jodha and laboni...between love and black magic...

Am i the only one who now a days finds salim sleepwalking most of his scenes.. and doesnt ruqqaiya scare u more than the witch itself...

Just one more thought what was ruqqaiya doing in the temple with them during the pooja. She has never attended them till nowEdited by vinitaj27 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

today episode was quite poitive i like it
i luv that family scene where salim,Jalal in 1 side & Jodha,MM was one side very needed scene 4 some positivity in the show
ruks ke scene ke koi zarur nhi thi avai dal diya usko aaj ke epi mein agar wo scene nahi hota
tho aaj ke epi aur better hota
aur precap ke baad i guess jalal pe wo pooja ke waja se koi magic ke asar may be na hoo tabhi laboni hud arahe hai
i hope jodha iss ke b sai se class le like benazir

i just love this scene jodha ne kaise apne eye expression se jalal ko
thanks bol diya love soo cute

neesha19 thumbnail
Thanks Vinita for the detailed update. Have not watched the epi yet. But yes you are right ruks is more evil than 100 witches put. Together. But what I read about laboni that she has a twin sister who is good . Whatever it is I hope  they show a strong Jo .cant expect that from Jalal as he is under spell. Let's see. But why  Abhay did not make thread today. Is he still upset. ...Anyaways appreciate your efforts Vinita ...thanks a,million
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
so evn 2dy's epi ws gd and focused more on jalal's family...so bk 2 bk gd epis means I hav full confidence dat iss week na sahi per next wk me toh torture honewala hai...bt stil hav sum hopes dat it sholdnt b worst...nywyz thnx fr d update wil catch up d epi later...
vinitaj27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: susantogiaa

today episode was quite poitive i like it
i luv that family scene where salim,Jalal in 1 side & Jodha,MM was one side very needed scene 4 some positivity in the show
ruks ke scene ke koi zarur nhi thi avai dal diya usko aaj ke epi mein agar wo scene nahi hota
tho aaj ke epi aur better hota
aur precap ke baad i guess jalal pe wo pooja ke waja se koi magic ke asar may be na hoo tabhi laboni hud arahe hai
i hope jodha iss ke b sai se class le like benazir

i just love this scene jodha ne kaise apne eye expression se jalal ko
thanks bol diya love soo cute

Yes susan the scene between jodha n jalal speaking with their eyes was good. They manage to say more without speaking then the rest of the cast put together.
vinitaj27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neesha19

Thanks Vinita for the detailed update. Have not watched the epi yet. But yes you are right ruks is more evil than 100 witches put. Together. But what I read about laboni that she has a twin sister who is good . Whatever it is I hope they show a strong Jo .cant expect that from Jalal as he is under spell. Let's see. But why Abhay did not make thread today. Is he still upset. ...Anyaways appreciate your efforts Vinita ...thanks a,million

Hey neesha u r welcome... 😊
Abhay is not upset just not able to watch the epi today...
vinitaj27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu27

so evn 2dy's epi ws gd and focused more on jalal's family...so bk 2 bk gd epis means I hav full confidence dat iss week na sahi per next wk me toh torture honewala hai...bt stil hav sum hopes dat it sholdnt b worst...nywyz thnx fr d update wil catch up d epi later...

I agree that torture time starts now... i think it will start by thursday...

ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Vinita, for update.

try to write after sometime.

episode was ok today.
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vinitaj27

hmmm cnt trust dese cvs dey do luv 2 torture akdha fans...
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinitaj27

it has already started.. today both Ruku and witch duos were getting on nerves... first it was ruku scene, where she again is abt to start her plots to torture Jo, and second is Laboni all scenes where she will try to snatch Jalal ...frankly all those witch dou scenes were very boring and this entire track is actually uncalled for...

if CVs can't think abt some good tracks, they better should be replaced, or this show should stop now...