Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 66

Posted: 8 years ago
The way Sam and Tan want to instill good morals in Nand like all middle class parents make them stand high unlike other rich parents.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

They are Vandita's in laws
They insist II call then Thatha Paati since they are much older than Mr & Mrs Iyer

Ambala Anna is much older than Bala

Thanks Nisha!
Originally posted by sarsyed

No II and RB dose in this update😭
ab subah tak kaise hoga next update ka intezar💔

why to wait till morning???aaj raat ya ab ek aur nahi milegi??!ek aur chahiye!
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

no II and RnB.

Don't wish that way but Bala is right.

but this will bring more problems.

differences will rise .

Bala might see it other way around

Hey Tech Guru!

Your Project sounds really interesting 👏! Something the world needs 😊. Wish you guys more success!
Asma

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Putti
I am guilty of falling in love with the show also. Unfortunate but true. 😭They both looked great together, so I did wish they would end up together in real life. Lots of moralistic bhashan was handed out to me "Both are with other people its a sin to break them up khuda ka keher hoga"😡

Turns out (I was PMed by a friend) the dude broke up with his long time girlfriend and married some other chick and the leading lady broke up too👏
If only they had listened to the preachy fans🤣

I was sickened to my guts when the female lead invited his ex and offered her, her very own bed. I was told "thats how all married women should be"👏
I called it quits that day

Ekta BEGINS to narrate good love stories, I will give it to her, she has a good "eye" to cast the lead pair. She scored a 10/10 with this one. Falling in love with the pair can be catastrophic to fans. Coz after the first 6 months Ekta systematically rapes and pillages the sanctity of the story gleefully with her very own hands.</font>

Even I watched the show for lead pair and prayed to god that they should end up in real life also. But definitely can't watch when it becomes unrealistic and bullshit.

The guy had a colorful life always and never liked him before this show. Actually I heard literally he cheated on his long time gal friend.
Originally posted by ishruhi

why to wait till morning???aaj raat ya ab ek aur nahi milegi??!ek aur chahiye!
WHAT...are we getting another update now? Yay...
Originally posted by Ashu25

Putti.. Its the new whirlpool ad we are talking about

Shilpa, ll try re.. Let me check

Searched in YouTube, all I am getting Ajay Devgan and Kajol😔
Ashu...r u talking about the whirlpool ac ad??..I remember the guy..found him good looking and he's tall too...now when I think of the it yes he could be R&B

Putti
I am guilty of falling in love with the show also. Unfortunate but true. 😭They both looked great together, so I did wish they would end up together in real life. Lots of moralistic bhashan was handed out to me "Both are with other people its a sin to break them up khuda ka keher hoga"😡

Turns out (I was PMed by a friend) the dude broke up  with his long time girlfriend and married some other chick and the leading lady broke up too👏
If only they had listened to the preachy fans🤣

I was sickened to my guts when the female lead  invited his ex and offered her, her very own bed. I was told "thats how all married women should be"👏
I called it quits that day

Ekta BEGINS to narrate good love stories, I will give it to her, she has a good "eye" to cast the lead pair. She scored a 10/10 with this one. Falling in love with the pair can be catastrophic to fans. Coz after the first 6 months Ekta systematically rapes and pillages the sanctity of the story gleefully with her very own hands.

GC crashed, have to retype everything...😭

Cent percent true Nisha...

Most of the shows are good enough to watch for 6 months or at the most an year, then its starts unravelling at the seams finally dies...I hate the 'n' number of marriges and remarriages, the mahaanta, miss goody shoes, the vamps, the garishs makeup...though this has toned down and things u have already written abt...Eeuww, GA_RoSE  in Shravu style.😆
I think it's dis one...

http://youtu.be/F-_V5kpkty0