Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 (Page 65)

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ashu

Imagine her dude will say "Nivi this is my batch mate from undergrad"

She will be like "Yeh dahi bhalle ka dona khatam  kar loon pehle unse baad mein milti hoon"

He will go "Nivi this is my Residency team"

"I ate too much paneer pakora kuch thanda kahogey kya, Ma ko main teen baar food tent mein bhej chuki hoon she refuses to go, tum dulhe ho tum kahogey to bhaagte hue laaenge"

Arda rathri for me and you are rubbing Punjabi food on me LOL now I want to go to  nivi's wedding LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64Hsp.canadanividancesputti77

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Challo good nite  folks

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64blue5skyHsp.canadaishruhiputti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Nivi
Dekh lo tum abhi se shaadi waali raunaq lekar aa gayi is topic mein Anu is also awake for you.
December 20th ke baad hum shaayad soyenge hi nahi

TUMM to ghorey bechkar so-ogi  tab to STOCK UP

EnVeeHsp.canadadristi64nividancesputti77

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by nividances

Arrey haan, I forgot to share this with you all. Smile
Wedding date is set for...
December 26! Big smile

And as Divs cleverly pointed out, I'll be getting married on the same day that Software Symphonies celebrates its first anniversary. How's that for a coincidence? LOL

Mubarak ho Mubarak! Bale bale. Aa tha bhauti changi kabhar hagiji. Wedding in Delhi or my pind Chandigarh LOL

Thank you so much Shev! I want it to be in Delhi since that would be a mutually convenient location for both of our extended families (and much better on the wallet for my parents). But his sister is insisting on some sort of destination wedding in Jaipur/Udaipur type places. Confused It seems much too extravagant for whatever I have ever wanted, so I'm hoping that she will drop the idea, but let's see. Smile

My sister got married in Jaipur ( her in laws from there) some of the resorts are just beautiful and tres Cher, Your cuz is wedding planner so she can do the research. Delhi is the best I got married ther LOL but Chandigarh is not bad, maybe cheaper then Jaipur,Udaipur. Your Doc is CHD, tell him u want to get married in Sec 10 Moutain View. LOLLOL It use to be a fancy place back then. I don't know the status now. Now there are many resorts in that area. All the very best Nivi to you and your Doc.

My cousin is primarily based in Mumbai so she is pushing for somewhere around there...I said no to that from the get-go. Tongue And as pretty as Samode Palace or Umaid Bhavan are, nothing would beat getting married from my house in Gurgaon. I guess you could call it a childhood dream, since I have spent many lazy summers lying on the swing on the rooftop with my cousins, chaachis, dadi, and mom planning out what I would wear, how we would decorate, etc. But let's see what happens... Smile

DivashniRaBirdristi64Hsp.canadaputti77

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashu25

Arrey haan, I forgot to share this with you all. Smile
Wedding date is set for...
December 26! Big smile

And as Divs cleverly pointed out, I'll be getting married on the same day that Software Symphonies celebrates its first anniversary. How's that for a coincidence? LOL

Mubarak ho Mubarak! Bale bale. Aa tha bhauti changi kabhar hagiji. Wedding in Delhi or my pind Chandigarh LOL

Thank you so much Shev! I want it to be in Delhi since that would be a mutually convenient location for both of our extended families (and much better on the wallet for my parents). But his sister is insisting on some sort of destination wedding in Jaipur/Udaipur type places. Confused It seems much too extravagant for whatever I have ever wanted, so I'm hoping that she will drop the idea, but let's see. Smile

Hmmm
Shaadi TUMHARI hai ya uske behen ki? Apni shaadi mein karegi yeh saara natak to sahi hai
DELHI WOULD BE LOVELYEmbarrassed Bus khaana khaana aur khaana... I can drown in a pot of shahi paneer or moong dal halwa... and no I wont need rescuing
OMGEE
sochkar bhi laalach ho raha hai
Tum to khair kahan kha paaogi, aadha time sapne lene mein aadha tayyar honey mein aadha nakhron mein aadha dulhe raja ke saath texting/flirting mein katega (aadha poore se zyaada hai I realize but its trueBig smile)

Khana hamare liye bacha lena pleej

Tumne lagta hai mere subah ke posts dekhe nahin Nisha. I am a total bhukkad! Ashu se pooch lo. LOL

Yeh stage pe bhi khati rahegi ROFL
Bechare dulhe raja behosh na ho jaye jab tak unhe khana mile Ouch

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaBirDivashni

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Ashu

Imagine her dude will say "Nivi this is my batch mate from undergrad"

She will be like "Yeh dahi bhalle ka dona khatam  kar loon pehle unse baad mein milti hoon"

He will go "Nivi this is my Residency team"

"I ate too much paneer pakora kuch thanda kahogey kya, Ma ko main teen baar food tent mein bhej chuki hoon she refuses to go, tum dulhe ho tum kahogey to bhaagte hue laaenge"

ROFL

@bold: extra ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RaBirDivashniishruhi

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Nivi Nisha  is right you won't be able to eat how much ever of a bhukkad you are I can keep a bet I didn't eat a thing husband ate like there was no tomorrow LOL

Agar main bhookhi rahi to uski majaal ki vo khaye. Angry 
But this is so unfair! Shaadi meri aur main khud hi na maza loon khane ka? Chalo, I will be sure to load up on the samples when/if we go taste the menu. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RaBirDivashniHsp.canadaNisha0604ishruhiputti77

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Nivi
Dekh lo tum abhi se shaadi waali raunaq lekar aa gayi is topic mein Anu is also awake for you.
December 20th ke baad hum shaayad soyenge hi nahi

TUMM to ghorey bechkar so-ogi  tab to STOCK UP

When II was getting married I had got 2 boxes of mithai as I felt that I was active participant of that wedding. Now for Nivi's wedding I will again indulge myself and eat hard core punju food and mithai LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Divashnidristi64nividancesNisha0604putti77

Go to top