Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 (Page 60)

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nividances

Arrey haan, I forgot to share this with you all. Smile
Wedding date is set for...
December 26! Big smile

And as Divs cleverly pointed out, I'll be getting married on the same day that Software Symphonies celebrates its first anniversary. How's that for a coincidence? LOL

Mubarak ho Mubarak! Bale bale. Aa tha bhauti changi kabhar hagiji. Wedding in Delhi or my pind Chandigarh LOL

Edited by Hsp.canada - 13 May 2015 at 9:12pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Divashnidristi64nividancesTanjoreGirlNisha0604ishruhi

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue5sky

Originally posted by Ashu25

Arrey haan, I forgot to share this with you all. Smile
December 26! Big smile

And as Divs cleverly pointed out, I'll be getting married on the same day that Software Symphonies celebrates its first anniversary. How's that for a coincidence? LOL

Congratulations!!!! 

What coincidence Nivi... 

Lovely!!! 

Congratulations! Have a blessed future!Heart

Thanks Asma! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RaBirDivashniblue5skyTanjoreGirlNisha0604ishruhi

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Nisha... His dog ran away?!?! 
ROFL

INDA WHOLE TRAGEDY la onakku adu daan kann la pattuda di?
In this whole tragedy u only focused on that?LOL

She got here on 26th April his dog ran away on 28th and he got her back (DOG!LOL) on 30th
The dog came back after doing kaand of his shaadi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Divashnidristi64Hsp.canadanividancesTanjoreGirlishruhiputti77

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

NIVI  DUM DUM DUM (Iyer shehnai) on DECEMBER 26TH?

SAHIII

OMG!!!

I cant believe, kahani shuru hui, ladki aayi, phir aaya hero riding a ambulance

Ladki hui behosh

Ladke mein aaya josh

Usne kiya propose
Steth bani varmala
Nivi ne khilayi chhapan bhog
Sasural waalon ki chit chor

Hamari Nivi bani "Bahu" "Ghar ki Lakshmi" "Bahu bhi beti hai" "Bahu aakhir beti kyon" "Bete jaisi Bahu" "Bahu saas ki dost"

Sosy ki anniversary mein Ms se Mrs
Rome Rome pull-kit pull-kit

My reactions in the limited number of emoticons that IF offers.

Smile Embarrassed LOL ROFL Big smile

THANK YOU! Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RaBirDivashniVeeIyerdristi64blue5skyHsp.canadaTanjoreGirlNisha0604ishruhi

ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishruhi

Arrey haan, I forgot to share this with you all.Smile
December 26!Big smile

And as Divs cleverly pointed out, I'll be getting married on the same day that Software Symphonies celebrates its first anniversary. How's that for a coincidence?LOL

hey...thats really a good news to hear...congratulations to you and your doctor...as we say long live sosy,long live your lovestory too... Clap Smile

Thank you so much!Noufiya right?I'm trying to remember people's names.Smile

yeah noufiya...better would be noufi(otherwise feels like roll call!or staring at my answer sheets!)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadanividancesTanjoreGirl

VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by VeeIyer

Bottom line: WE ALL JUDGE people
When we hear some unsavory thing on in-laws' side we all feel like sharing/discussing/talking to our Moms about it

Husbands may not gossip but husbands mention it "U know what her cousin eloped it seems her Amma called and told her, its her Periamma's daughter..." etc etc

U say things in phone conversations...

Nobody wants to be judged... wed rather have our stink stay in our house onlyLOL

Absolutely right Nisha..

And I really don't believe when someone says they have a 100 % sharing relationship...Hota nahi aur hai hi nahi...
36 yrs gone past and my husband clearly knows that I will not tell him what I dont want to, but his POV is deal with it as you wish, don't come at the nth hour asking for opinions...
Which works well, cos as you said you dont want to be judged, you dont want your family to be judged...That right only you can hold onto !! NOONE ELSE
But my son shares every breath he takes with his wife Smile
works for them !! he even tells me, don't share stuff you dont want wifey to know as I dont hold back
Each to their own Big smile

Vani
Seriya sonnel

BANG ON

Clap for blue
AndROFL for red

I even hold onto ' Yelling rights " even though we concur on the bottom line Big smile

I can call the son a 'nalayak' for not calling last weekend  for a chat, but dont you dare do that Tongue

And then I have some handwringing helpless kinds  who ask their husbands  permission even to take a deep breath and everything has to be passed by Boss before being done...

Seriously...are we in the 19th century ???...but it works for them and I know Iam Judging Big smile but please refer to my previous post highlighted in RED LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadaTanjoreGirlNisha0604ishruhi

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Nisha... His dog ran away?!?! 
ROFL

INDA WHOLE TRAGEDY la onakku adu daan kann la pattuda di?
In this whole tragedy u only focused on that?LOL

She got here on 26th April his dog ran away on 28th and he got her back (DOG!LOL) on 30th
The dog came back after doing kaand of his shaadi

ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadadristi64TanjoreGirlNisha0604ishruhi

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue5sky

This was a recent Humans of Bombay post. In the end the girl talks about choice and I think she does a much better job of it than Ms. Padukone managed to do. 

http://www.buzzfeed.com/imaansheikh/from-kamathipura-to-america

"I've grown up in a red light area, surrounded by the flesh trade all my life. At 12, I've been asked for my 'rate' and cried myself to sleep because I didn't understand it. But you want to know what's worse? It's that the men who came to ask would all be from the 'upper class' as you call it with shiny cars and the perception that they could 'buy' anything. But the women there are my family...they've taken care of me when my mother would have to go work at a factory near by and treated with me so much love and kindness, but I still grew up with a very low self esteem because of my dark color. I don't know why you have to be fair to be beautiful...and because I'm dark I've always been called ugly. Once my 12th standard ended, I decided to make a change. I told the people at my Municipal school that I wanted to study, learn English and make something of myself. That's when I went to an organization called Kranti.

I spent the next year, traveling across India conducting workshops on sex education and that's when I realized that not everyone judges me for my background and kind of got my self esteem back. I've always been a day dreamer, so I randomly just said it out loud one day that I want to go America (at that point I didn't even know if it was a continent, city or a country) and through Kranti's efforts I got a full scholarship at Bard College to study Liberal Arts. We crowd sourced the rest of the money for my accomodation and day to day expenses and my life has just turned around...I've been to semester at Sea, I speak fluent English and have amazing entrepreneurial ideas to make a difference to my home...to Kamathipura. 

Yes, open your mind about my home. Accept that people have choices and know that so many women there are in it by choice...because it's their source of livelihood. As Indians, we need to judge less and accept things that are not always in our comfort zone, because my background is not my weakness...I'm me, and no location can define who I am."

As always when I found a breather..i went online and the last page of the thread trying to figure out if I have missed an update.

And I found your article. What a beautiful anti-dote to all that seems to fill the news about India off late.

Could not agree more with the girls definition of choice.Little stories like this are so heart warming. I know many kids like teach English at organisations like Kranti, mothers that teach their maids kids along with their own, bachelors in Bangalore who pay their maids kid's school fees together with the salary they pay her. And then there is the snigger of OH the NGO types at cocktails. You need them afterall they make giving easy for people like us who would like to give but have mile long daily to do lists! 

When Kids come back as say ' oh that was easy' after tutoring a needy child there is a glint in the eyes and a sense of peace that comes from giving.

It does not take much to be non-judging a little less ego and space in your mind to think of another. So true Nivi choice can transform yourself and the world around you!

Thank you for the article.Thumbs Up

I just love this thread!! Awesome tale, awesome writer and awesome people!Hug

have nice day everyone!

And Nisha who rarely gets to read all that we write...as always waiting for more...

Very well put Asma! Clap

Oh! Wow!

I was reading an Economist article at lunch yesterday about how Indian government is cracking down on NGOs, and the comments talked about Tessta Setalvad and how she stole money from Ford Foundation to line her pockets.

This article is refreshing and and hopeful. THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING

Being content is the hardest thing in life... even NGOs workers are not immune

Thanks so much for this one

@ red - that's absolutely right Nisha! 

I do believe we will all be a lot more happier if we can keep things simple and reach out to need as much as we can rather than be ballistic about the who, why and how? 

btw did you read about the KKR SRK mess? 
I was also heard in passing about the betting on JJ's release/ detention

No respite from the circus!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64nividances

Go to top