Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 (Page 53)

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Nivi.. Thats a beautiful article you shared !!
Asma loved what you have written.. I know peple do a lot in the name of charity but what you have spelled here I believe is more being HUMAN... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PriteeMisraputti77

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
one more thing which I want to ask...
 II hides most of the matters that happen at her home...Is that how everyone behaves ?? Is it really ok or she does it because she is not comfortable sharing things with him ???

rest of the matters aside, she could have still told this because nandu is involved illa...he is anyways going to find it through sam or worse manny...I just hope that this doesnt blow over the roof...in that case, he is going to be really pissed with II for not informing him earlier...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Bindi35samsi74dristi64ishruhiputti77nitii-76

samsi74 Groupbie
samsi74
samsi74

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashu25

Butter is cracking me up these days ROFL
I simple love BUTTER Hug

Sam and Tan are such a cute couple... Tan is really an awesome dad!! 

Vandu and II did the right thing imo... 

Lets see where this goes! 

Yes calling Sam is the best thing. If Batras get to know it from school that will be terrible. I wish II had confided in R&B. She will understand eventually that hiding things from husband only makes things worse, specially things he might later get to know from outside.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5dristi64ishruhinitii-76

ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
tan's the best...the way he talks with nandu,protecting sam from his mom...he is one of the best characters i have ever read...thank god tan's mom dont know that the ipad is missing.otherwise her first guess would have been 'ask vanditha to check that boy's bag'.the last part i loved...but now bala went to school.the school principal will call tan now right?tan can handle it,but what about this appa season 2 ??
laasya and minion...so lovely to read about them...
frisky rnb... lol... Embarrassed

Edited by ishruhi - 13 May 2015 at 8:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5KM03blue5skyHsp.canadadristi64putti77

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
I had the same thought that  II was indulging Shravu a little too much. His parents are over stretched and Shravu needs to understand overtime. for how long can II take care of his needs should Shravu keep demanding. If she had married Subbu or Shree this would stopped right away after the wedding. Giving gifts is something but not a monthly expense for sisters kid. 
I agree Bala was spot on with his anger. Vandu could have texted Sam last night that Shravu got Nandus iPad by mistake. ( still talk to Shravu) Using the word stolen seems a little harsh and not a good reflection on II 
( she is a new bhau and her sil) Sam is very understanding she will let it pass but should it get know to her mil and Manny, II will have endure the pot shotsCry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sosy_fanDivashniKM03kalavathi5dristi64blue5skyswathi1990nividancesishruhiputti77

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samsi74

Originally posted by Ashu25

Butter is cracking me up these days ROFL
I simple love BUTTER Hug

Sam and Tan are such a cute couple... Tan is really an awesome dad!! 

Vandu and II did the right thing imo... 

Lets see where this goes! 

Yes calling Sam is the best thing. If Batras get to know it from school that will be terrible. I wish II had confided in R&B. She will understand eventually that hiding things from husband only makes things worse, specially things he might later get to know from outside.

II ka mujhe samajh nahi aata bhai
She talks rubbish when he is around. And when he finds out she picks up a fight. 
When she has to share,  she doesnt.
Very rarely ghuma phirake baat bolti hai. 

However insecure she is.. Its now a family and I think she must have shared this with RB... Irrespective of the judgements of the Bhallas. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Bindi35sosy_fankalavathi5KM03swathi1990dristi64nividancesputti77

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by swathi1990

As always awesome update Nish
I loved the way Tan and sam reacted...It says something illa...one ipad really doesnt matter financially to them but they wanted to instill values and teach them the value of money...That is something many rich parents forget to do...but I am sooo happy to see these two as exceptions...

on a different note, why do I feel that II's affection towards shravu is spoiling him...I mea I am not accusing her...but I dont think the work shravu did should be easily left...Bala's reaction was spot on...I might be old school...but adichu valakarthula enaku ethuvum thappa theriyala...seriously if u leave this today what is the guarantee that it wont continue...u shud be strict when u have to be...

and now if u go and get him an ipad wont that send a wrong message ??? 

Great observation
And u are totally right II's love is spoiling him... whatever the sisters couldnt have growing up she seems to want to give it all to Shravu
Its a dangerous trendCry

@bold: a lot of people think that nowadays. I don't really understand why though. Confused I think it becomes more of a handicap to kids if you behave this way and fulfill their every materialistic desire and whim.

I was raised in a very simple way. I was definitely not the kid who had every new gadget the day it came out; my parents didn't think it important to indulge in such things and I never felt the need to make such unnecessary demands either. My parents did make it a point to give me the things that they had both missed out on during their childhood though...the right to dream and time. And I think those simple things have made all the difference.

I am not saying that one shouldn't buy their kids toys and gadgets to show their love, but I definitely don't think that it would be setting the right example if one only shows them that money and materialism are the keys to happiness. There are certainly more important things in life that kids need to be taught about from a young age.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sosy_fanKM03RaBirDivashnikalavathi5Hsp.canadaswathi1990dristi64putti77ishruhi

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nividances

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by swathi1990

As always awesome update Nish
I loved the way Tan and sam reacted...It says something illa...one ipad really doesnt matter financially to them but they wanted to instill values and teach them the value of money...That is something many rich parents forget to do...but I am sooo happy to see these two as exceptions...

on a different note, why do I feel that II's affection towards shravu is spoiling him...I mea I am not accusing her...but I dont think the work shravu did should be easily left...Bala's reaction was spot on...I might be old school...but adichu valakarthula enaku ethuvum thappa theriyala...seriously if u leave this today what is the guarantee that it wont continue...u shud be strict when u have to be...

and now if u go and get him an ipad wont that send a wrong message ??? 

Great observation
And u are totally right II's love is spoiling him... whatever the sisters couldnt have growing up she seems to want to give it all to Shravu
Its a dangerous trendCry

@bold: a lot of people think that nowadays. I don't really understand why though. Confused I think it becomes more of a handicap to kids if you behave this way and fulfill their every materialistic desire and whim.

I was raised in a very simple way. I was definitely not the kid who had every new gadget the day it came out; my parents didn't think it important to indulge in such things and I never felt the need to make such unnecessary demands either. My parents did make it a point to give me the things that they had both missed out on during their childhood though...the right to dream and time. And I think those simple things have made all the difference.

I am not saying that one shouldn't buy their kids toys and gadgets to show their love, but I definitely don't think that it would be setting the right example if one only shows them that money and materialism are the keys to happiness. There are certainly more important things in life that kids need to be taught about from a young age.

DITTO Nivi!! 

To this day my parents are never happy with smart phones... They think its some research they are working on when they are handed one. ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadadristi64putti77

Go to top