Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 (Page 34)

VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
jeez life is not fair even in the fictional world Confused
@tspcanada

In the past 10 pages, we all have related to instances in SOSY to life instances from our own day to day lives...
It is really great that Nisha has such a treasure trove of incidents to draw from and make us all relate to. Mind you , they are small but meaningful and we can see the characters rounding off so beautifully as they shape up update after update...
...Right from Ninja appa in the initial pages to him in the latest telcon with Dude and II...Appa mellowing is one end of the spectrum but Manny will keep it balanced off at the other end Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Bindi35kalavathi5Hsp.canadadristi64shidin0117TanjoreGirlputti77

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

No kidding... real and reel, there is no paradise.
We all have memories of caring for a sibling and enduring garmi dont we?

Thanks for agreeing with II. HOW can she tell the dude about it... she wont she has too much pride anyway... this would have completely destroyed it for her

Also crisis in a story... how much harmony can we have, she cant go to Akka's every day and gush and giggle, and go to D II and Appa praising her constantly, and Ranjan gushing over her at MM all the time... people at work admiring her... dressing up every day for some party, always telling every one what they should do. Always having the answers for everything, always being at the right place at the right time to witness every tamasha

Only happens in desi soaps

Thats why we love this story...so close to reality. I hate that Ms know all and perfect wife,DIl,Sil and Friend.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64shidin0117SAKIVIAMputti77Ashu25

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _barbie_

Originally posted by Ashu25

Originally posted by _barbie_

Originally posted by Ashu25

Nisha...I love the STORY
I love what you write
I can tirelessly tell the whole world what it has brought into my life...New friends, mentors, love, giggles, smiles, tears, EVERYTHING!!

I am glad all those who I steered are in so much love with the tale right now...they are all obsessed like how the 60+ of us here are! They might not be around on the forum but they read your updates everyday!!

I will say this again...I have very less attention span...And I stuck around with this for almost about 5 months now...THAT author Sahiba must tell you what it means to me Embarrassed

The EXACT THING I FEEL ABOUT THIS sosy and the ppl associated with it.. I ADORE YOU people and enjoy all the conversation here..Smile

everyword is so bloody true in my case, except that the fact that ppl to whom I recommended didn't show interest in reading this wonderful tale.Confused. I can only sympathise that they are missing out the fun, and they are the losersWink

Congrats on 21st Nisha..Long live, you and our SosySmile

Barbie.. Long time.. No see
How have you been?? 

Some I steered to didnt show interest ya. I simply say tgey are missing out on some awesome stuff

I'm doing good Ashu..hope the same with you..Tongue

I'm here only, hovering around though invisible, you know whyWink

Hahah...I get it Tongue
VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Vani: How kind!!! Wanting to go to Delhi to resolve this, I am thrilled you connect with it so deeply. Whatever way this gets resolved its going to hurt them a lot longer afterwards

@Nisha
Connect deeply ?! Losing touch with reality is more like it. Tongue 
I had a conference call today and it must have been obvious that I had ADHD after a while. My colleague asked me something and I blurted out " Nisha will be updating shortly...
She thought you were a prospective client I was in touch with and said OH ! keep me in the loop for updates...
abhi, kya karoon bolo Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Hsp.canadadristi64TanjoreGirlputti77Ashu25

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Nisha...it is never easy for a attention deficit like me to stick around ROFL
In my own academics I always wanted change...If I do math for an hour, I need change immediately...I shift to social and will go on about it endlessly ROFL

Novels, classics...yeh sab door ki baatein thi , hain aur rahengi

I NEVER showed any interest in any author, any piece of classic written

I stumbled upon this through C and am sooo very glad she prompted you to write this!!

Its our pleasure we savour it each day...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadadristi64shidin0117putti77

dristi64 Goldie
dristi64
dristi64

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Vani: How kind!!! Wanting to go to Delhi to resolve this, I am thrilled you connect with it so deeply. Whatever way this gets resolved its going to hurt them a lot longer afterwards

@Nisha
Connect deeply ?! Losing touch with reality is more like it. Tongue 
I had a conference call today and it must have been obvious that I had ADHD after a while. My colleague asked me something and I blurted out " Nisha will be updating shortly...
She thought you were a prospective client I was in touch with and said OH ! keep me in the loop for updates...
abhi, kya karoon bolo Big smile

Losing touch with reality??!!ROFL
I so relate to it. I'm always smiling looking at my phone whenever I get time off in the department. Ppl around me r beginning to suspect that I've a new boyfriend. Now how do I tell them about R&B??ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VeeIyersarsyedshidin0117putti77Ashu25

shidin0117 IF-Dazzler
shidin0117
shidin0117

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Hey All,
Nisha superb awesome update. Typical dialogues in the situation. It was so realistic that I thought it would be verbatim if this happened in my home. Only difference being, first even i would given my son one or two, then when his dad comes home its from him next. THATS so Not CHILD ABUSE.

I am with II that she chose not to share with her hubs, would have done the same if  it was my nephew. And I think had this happened after 3-4 yrs of marriage, she would have def. shared it with him first.

OK, cant spend so much time here as I want, hubs back early, have wrap school books...around 40 books. As usual I plan to give half the load to my dad, who is awesome at it. I hate binding text books. Notebooks is easier.

Next update eppo Nisha?????Smile

Edited by shidin0117 - 13 May 2015 at 7:17am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5blue5skyHsp.canadasarsyeddristi64TanjoreGirlAshu25ishruhiputti77

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
HEY Nisha,

If you are reading this and all the rest who were interested in Orangen, she's well misses SoSy i had to fill her in @ work and now she's sleepless over ShravuSleepy

Seriously speaking she wanted me to apologize if she had inadvertenlty set something off with her bye to the thread post!

NISHA i did tell her you are probably inundated and just might not get to see this. 
A big HUG to everyone here.Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadadristi64shidin0117TanjoreGirlishruhiputti77

Go to top