Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 23

Posted: 8 years ago
And the guy you mentioned Nisha...Yesterday on the home page of IF...he is some Shantanu Maheshwari..
I have seen him a lot ..He looks like a teenager to me ðŸ¤¢
He is tall BTW ðŸ˜†

I no like him ðŸ¥±
Really felt bad for vandu n II ...why only women shud be blamed for wrong doings of children
When kids do good things fathers take credit saying my child
Hope everything will get setteled without much fuss
Vaise i just wanna know (i hope i m not hurting anybody)
Where r we in d story? (dont reveal d story )-  middle or end? how many more chapters(threads) do u intend to write Nisha? 
I hope i m not too late n d story isnt about to get over soon 
Originally posted by peace..

Vaise i just wanna know (i hope i m not hurting anybody)
Where r we in d story? (dont reveal d story )-  middle or end? how many more chapters(threads) do u intend to write Nisha? 
I hope i m not too late n d story isnt about to get over soon 

NOT even 1/3rd

END is not on the plate as of now...nah...Not so soon

It will be written till Anu's daughter finds her RB or till Vani turns 80 (They are our fellow readers btw ðŸ˜† )

Savour it each day is the word!!

Its never late Pallavi...Join in now and catch up!!

Pallavi

This story has no end date yet so it could be 100 chapters away 1000 or 10
I dont know
Oh yeah...What is this Members Lounge all about guys?? Any idea ??
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Pallavi

This story has no end date yet so it could be 100 chapters away 1000 or 10
I dont know

NOT SO SOON ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by Ashu25

And the guy you mentioned Nisha...Yesterday on the home page of IF...he is some Shantanu Maheshwari..
I have seen him a lot ..He looks like a teenager to me ðŸ¤¢
He is tall BTW ðŸ˜†

I no like him ðŸ¥±

Him as R&B? Nope nope nope. I agree Ashu...he's way too young. 
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Shilpa too dramatic and too quick for II to say "Bhagwan ne meri aankhen khol di, devta jaisa pati mila hai mujhe"

Usme bahut time hai yaar

We all have massive egos...

Mera matlab yeh nahi tha, I thought she will pay more attention now to her bank balance, not be over impulsive, reckless. See she first withdrew 9.7 lakhs...for buying a car and also for marriage...they couldn't buy. She could have bought a less expensive car, but she being II...she took out another loan...(14 lakhs) is huge...she know she had her car loan, her student loan, monthly expenditures ...being a CPA...she should have planned it better. I am not saying she shld have asked the money that she had given her amma nor start taking from her hubby. She stretched beyond her means. I fully support that she got a prenup, nor does take from hubs. I dont consider my hubs money as mine to this date. I never spend it on myself...for kids, MIL...even I got too much of pride. For this reason I wish i was working...

Coming to shravu, poor Vandu, on top of complicated pregnancy, this is going to stress her out...very principled parents, grand parents, aunt...but he did this. Stealing at one's own home is less stressful, but once they steal from outside, u cannot think abt the backlash that follows. 
I am very much interested in how Nisha deals with this.

Kids nowadays have become very much brand conscious, case being my son and brother...my son demanded Parker pen when they started using pens in school. In hols he wanted to go abroad for trip, wanted puma bat, 18000/- cycle...God boggles my mind. We were not like this. 

A hero pen was a big deal during my time (20 odd yrs back) I got it in 9th standard, but someone stole it. God the scoldings I got...then I got one more for my 10th exams, which fortunately i didn't lose, gave it to my bro...

Even I lost a gold ring, a watch in 5th -7th std..., instrument box...which I loved so much. My hubs has lost tupperware lunch set that too in his office...

Hats of to you Nisha for writing abt such realistic incidents that very much happen in real life.
Originally posted by Ashu25

NOT even 1/3rd

END is not on the plate as of now...nah...Not so soon

It will be written till Anu's daughter finds her RB or till Vani turns 80 (They are our fellow readers btw ðŸ˜† )

Savour it each day is the word!!

Its never late Pallavi...Join in now and catch up!!

ok!😊 will be joining soon.