Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 (Page 16)

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Nisha! Wow, 21 already? Shocked It seems like we started this journey just yesterday. As they say though, time flies when you're having fun. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RaBirDivashniHsp.canada

charlie1950 Goldie
charlie1950
charlie1950

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Keep going nisha
We won't stop asking more
I hope u won't stop writing ever this story
Too much na
But that's how it is

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canada

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Why is FF full of Arshi stories? Was it a very popular show? What's with marriage of convenience in Indian shows. Is that the new trend first hate and then love? And how can 2 humans I mean a couple live in abstinence??? What are they trying to promote? I am not able to understand the gist behind this? Is it's just common in shows or are people really practicing in real life also?? Ouch 

putti77

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Why is FF full of Arshi stories? Was it a very popular show? What's with marriage of convenience in Indian shows. Is that the new trend first hate and then love? And how can 2 humans I mean a couple live in abstinence??? What are they trying to promote? I am not able to understand the gist behind this? Is it's just common in shows or are people really practicing in real life also?? Ouch 

IKR, yeh arshi kya hai? I have no idea. Hey guys buck up we have to make sure that SOSY is always on page 1 of FF page. Nisha where art thou? Aapka besabri se intezaar kar rahe hain. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadaputti77

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taramira

IKR, yeh arshi kya hai? I have no idea. Hey guys buck up we have to make sure that SOSY is always on page 1 of FF page. Nisha where art thou? Aapka besabri se intezaar kar rahe hain. 

I was puzzled for a second for this Arshi, did some Google got few answers. Total waste of time, also checked YouTube for the show. The guy has a blank expression and the girl is pretty, I couldn't believe some of the videos had 500k views, I was done in 10 minute LOLLOL. I think every TV show in India has forced or hate or revenge or convenience marriage ConfusedLOL these days. 
Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
I am so looking forward to the next update! 
This waiting thing made me look into Arshi LOLLOL
putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taramira

Why is FF full of Arshi stories? Was it a very popular show? What's with marriage of convenience in Indian shows. Is that the new trend first hate and then love? And how can 2 humans I mean a couple live in abstinence??? What are they trying to promote? I am not able to understand the gist behind this? Is it's just common in shows or are people really practicing in real life also??Ouch

It is 'Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Du' serial used to telecast in SP. It was very popular. It is not from Ekta Mata. The duo were as famous as YHM duo. This also has the same fate as YHM start with big bang and tuss. Luckily not much torture compare to YHM.

Edited by putti77 - 12 May 2015 at 6:46pm

Hsp.canada

sosy_fan Newbie
sosy_fan
sosy_fan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Hi Nisha
Congratulations on turning 21. It's been an amazing journey and hoping for the journey to continue.
I was today only telling Shevane its amazing how you have maintained the tempo of the story. The twists, the turns, the romance continues. Your incredible story telling skills that even reading about real life scenarios ( read skeptical, jealous unloving sil, spending issues, inherent changes after being married) leaves us readers wanting more.
Kudos to you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadaputti77

Go to top