Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 (Page 139)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Ashu
I have NO rules for you PLEASE feel free to say as MUCH as you want AS HARSHLY as you want about Ishita and Raman Bhalla, THEY ARE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. I speak my mind, I am no longer bound by any gag orders about the show.
I said earlier this evening that Ishita sold her marital bed... she did. It cant be denied... she is in the most demeaning relationship known to woman kind...

Ishita & Raman ...THEY CAN TAKE IT, CUZ they dont exist. Those that think they do have bigger problemsLOL
Its better than trashing a real person like the author of a story or the readers of the storyTongue

Edited by Nisha0604 - 15 May 2015 at 9:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64ishruhi

harshita27 Goldie
harshita27
harshita27

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi1990

Originally posted by harshita27

I realized people became senti with IILOL... But this WAS bound to happen nahi?!?! Fine Bala's choice of words to her statement that Shravu is her very own, were harsh... But am sure Bala is a mature guy...he loves II like a younger sister.. They bpth will patch up... He is right now a helpless n strict father doing his utmost to instill the right fears in his son... N is trying not be talked into lenient measures by his family in whichever way... Some punishments early in life leave a very cery profound impression on a person's personality... This punishment was about what was right...n not about how to just right a wrong.. So hopefully this will carve Shravu's character into a more lovable responsible boy... Once my dad punished me for some stupidity I did while fooling with my mom in kitchen... Uss din ke baad aaj tak I dont mess with anyone standing near the gas!

Bang on Harshita...I was about to write the same...I am not defending bala here...But I see his helplessness...A father afraid for his son...more so after the previous update, becos it didn't even feel like shravu understood the mistake...he still asked whether II would buy him an Ipad...after hearing that, bala's reaction is natural...II always buys him wat he wants and shravu now thinks that this will continue for any fricking thing he asks...only that now he wants more expensive stuff becos nandu has it...

Even now she doesnt understand paru...she now wants to send him somewhere...wat for ?? gift for the job he did ????  Vandu is finding hard to break II's heart by pointing it out...the other thing is that she feels bala is spending more on his parents which shravu deserves...so when II does things for shravu, she doesn't stop...I dont say it is wrong...but by principle, no one should interfere when the parents punish the kid...becos it is done for the wellness of the kid...un paasatha athula kamikanum nu avasiyam illa...

having said all this, he need not have uttered those words...I agree...but she didnt understand when he spoke softly in the beginning...so there is some mistake from her part as well...

but all these words are just out of anger like the ones she says to R&B...soon they both will patch up and this will be eventualy forgotten...
Ok!! You wont believe it... But ALL OF THIS I WROTE THIS MORNING... had marathon of a debate with all and sundry ki II is totally in the wrong to think about camp even after knowing Shravu's serious daliances!!! Its on page 115ish maybe... I'll send u link!!!! I thought I was the only one wanting II to backoff while parents were punishing their kids be it nandu or shravu!! Totally totally agree with you!!!

UPDATED: here isthe link n some more conversations in subsequent pages http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4376719&PID=122725873&#p122725873

Edited by harshita27 - 15 May 2015 at 9:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sosy_fanDivashniHsp.canadaswathi1990ishruhi

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

I realized people became senti with IILOL... But this WAS bound to happen nahi?!?! Fine Bala's choice of words to her statement that Shravu is her very own, were harsh... But am sure Bala is a mature guy...he loves II like a younger sister.. They bpth will patch up... He is right now a helpless n strict father doing his utmost to instill the right fears in his son... N is trying not be talked into lenient measures by his family in whichever way... Some punishments early in life leave a very cery profound impression on a person's personality... This punishment was about what was right...n not about how to just right a wrong.. So hopefully this will carve Shravu's character into a more lovable responsible boy... Once my dad punished me for some stupidity I did while fooling with my mom in kitchen... Uss din ke baad aaj tak I dont mess with anyone standing near the gas!

Bang on Harshita...I was about to write the same...I am not defending bala here...But I see his helplessness...A father afraid for his son...more so after the previous update, becos it didn't even feel like shravu understood the mistake...he still asked whether II would buy him an Ipad...after hearing that, bala's reaction is natural...II always buys him wat he wants and shravu now thinks that this will continue for any fricking thing he asks...only that now he wants more expensive stuff becos nandu has it...

Even now she doesnt understand paru...she now wants to send him somewhere...wat for ?? gift for the job he did ????  Vandu is finding hard to break II's heart by pointing it out...the other thing is that she feels bala is spending more on his parents which shravu deserves...so when II does things for shravu, she doesn't stop...I dont say it is wrong...but by principle, no one should interfere when the parents punish the kid...becos it is done for the wellness of the kid...un paasatha athula kamikanum nu avasiyam illa...

having said all this, he need not have uttered those words...I agree...but she didnt understand when he spoke softly in the beginning...so there is some mistake from her part as well...

but all these words are just out of anger like the ones she says to R&B...soon they both will patch up and this will be eventualy forgotten...

This is a wonderful observation, and it applies to most marriages, thanks for highlighting, we tend to justify "certain actions" or "certain people" because we convince ourselves that we have been "denied" in some others. Niice!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoysosy_fankalavathi5harshita27modernfamilyHsp.canadadristi64PriteeMisraputti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
I went to drop the khichri off one gori coworker that brought her home from ER was there, she talks a lot... random stuff, my friend, not the coworker... havent met that woman before...

It was 15 minutes to Pharmacy closing time, I asked her "Did they give u anything?"

"she goes "Ummm.. ya... I will go get it after u guys leave"

I was like "ARE U MAD? Give it to me... I will go fill it "

I went to Walgreens her insurance was unacceptable went to Albertsons, took 20 minutes, bought a bunch of junk food while I waited, dropped it off and returned

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PriteeMisra

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ashu
I have NO rules for you PLEASE feel free to say as MUCH as you want AS HARSHLY as you want about Ishita and Raman Bhalla, THEY ARE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. I speak my mind, I am no longer bound by any gag orders about the show.
I said earlier this evening that Ishita sold her marital bed... she did. It cant be denied... she is in the most demeaning relationship known to woman kind...

Ishita & Raman ...THEY CAN TAKE IT, CUZ they dont exist. Those that think they do have bigger problemsLOL
Its better than trashing a real person like the author of a story or the readers of the storyTongue

Hahahah
I decided on breaking the rule cause I wanted to share the jolt I experienced LOL

I dont really care now about what is dished out. Its outta my league
All I care right now is about the tale... The dude and his ways Embarrassed

And trashing the author and readers... Boy am still surprised why...Get attached to it and yet try to demean it?!?! 
I seriously DID NOT understand why the author was bashed. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64PriteeMisraishruhi

Divashni Senior Member
Divashni
Divashni

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
O wow u all r jst brning threads! Almost dun w/ ths 1 too. Nice! Btw found ths & its prfct 4 the dude.

Edited by Divashni - 15 May 2015 at 9:24pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoysosy_fanRaBirNeha07harshita27Hsp.canadadristi64PriteeMisranividancesNisha0604ishruhi

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I went to drop the khichri off one gori coworker that brought her home from ER was there, she talks a lot... random stuff, my friend, not the coworker... havent met that woman before...

It was 15 minutes to Pharmacy closing time, I asked her "Did they give u anything?"

"she goes "Ummm.. ya... I will go get it after u guys leave"

I was like "ARE U MAD? Give it to me... I will go fill it "

I went to Walgreens her insurance was unacceptable went to Albertsons, took 20 minutes, bought a bunch of junk food while I waited, dropped it off and returned

I end up buying chocolates at a pharmacy too ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadaPriteeMisra

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Yeah totally agree. You talk like this only with people you care about. I am sure BALA and II will certainly patch up. Abhi to focus is on II and RB and how they will deal with this. II's emotional outburst was long coming...dealing with new home, new relationships, new environment can be emotionally draining and on top of that old relationships mein locha...yeh to hona hi tha. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoysosy_fanHsp.canadaswathi1990ishruhiputti77

Go to top