Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 (Page 127)

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshita27

Originally posted by nividances

Aur rahi baat II ke rone ki? I can FULLY relate to her with that. I have been told before that I cry at the drop of a hat...chahe khushi ke aansoo ho ya dukh ke. Par kya karein? Hum to bhai aise hi hain, aur aise hi rahenge. Smile
Saala yahi problem hai maxxx ladkiyon ki... Tumlog mast aansu bahate ho... I remember when I was young, often my sister and I would fight... If she would hit me... N THEN SHE WOULD CRY!!!!! Matlab meri pitai hui... Maine dhulai khayi n madam ki rulaayi nikli... ENTER my Mom... Dekha meri behen ro rahi hai... Depending on her intensity ya toh daat ya fir kheech ke ek on the backConfusedLOL
So moral of the story...galat karo n ro lo... Jisne full show nahi dekha, wo tumse sympathy rakh kar dusre ki laga dega!!OuchConfused

Sounds just like my childhood! Bhai ko maar padti, phir usko dekh kar mujhe bura lagta aur main hi ro deti. LOL
But I have definitely learned to control the water works now so they don't show up as frequently. And if I feel like the dam is about to burst I will quickly make a run for the bathroom. Tongue
My sister is a darling...we love each other..will be the first one to protect each other from OTHERS... But between the two of us...we'd kill each otherLOL
Humare yaha toh my sister would hit me, she would cry n I wouldnt... Mom or dad would come... Mom ne dekha meri behen ro rahi hai n fir meri class...dad would only scold, mom would hand me occassional "prasad" for the fight...all coz my sister was the "good girl" of the family... N me the badmash bachchaShocked

You still are TongueWink
Just came back I always go the last page, so I havent read the whole thing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshita27

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
I just read about your allergies, take Allegra. My husband takes it that and it helps. Also this season is being called pollen tsunami. Feel better soon.  Pray for rain.

My friend has bad allergies, she was on the conference call, she thought she had put the phone on mute, while she was wiping her eyes and blowing her nose. Then she realized that no one was talking, so she checked her phone, she had put the call on hold (she was the main speaker) so she said hello. The other three went, thanks we were almost ready to refinance our homes (as our bank had very annoying habit of advertising its loans) she was super embarrassed. And it was her second day at work.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5harshita27

harshita27 Goldie
harshita27
harshita27

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Ok!! I think I didnt express it well in my posts - original n subsequent ones!
1. When I said II is interfering, I meant she didnt ask the parents before enrolling either shravu or Nandu, given that such a serious matter has occured n she heard that Bala doesnt want Shravu hanging with Nandu atleadt for the time being. Gussey mei bhi bola Bala ne, toh bhi II should have made a customary call before enrolling. Shravu bachcha hai, he got treats n milkshake, what does a kid's mind think? If I were the kid, I would think papa mere dushman hai, chitthi is the only one who thinks am right! She got me good stuff! N I see Shravu stating that tge next day ki chitthi kyu nahi dilati ipad n that taking is not wrong, since its only Bala who is scolding, shravu's innocent mind might interpret it as dad being wrong in desciplining him! He wont understand that it was the act that was cause of punishment!
2. II ke faltu expenses are my concern! To take loans where needed, I have no problem about. She was dead against taking R&B ke 50000. Got herself sick. But what did she learn from that? 5 days later, she buys expensive jewelry for her mom n akka. If she never wants R&B or anyone to point fingers at her about being in the Red again, she needs to spend judiciously! Mothers day hai! She wants to guft something! All of this is nice! But she could have gifted something less expensive n still Amma would have loved her! Price tag doesnt buy love! So amma wouldnt care ki II didnt get jewelry!
I agree II would borrow both for Sam n Vandu in a geartbeat if she had no money.. But to borrow n buy jewelry n other such non-imp stuff.. Thats my problem specially when she keeps rubbing it in to R&B ki out of money wife is a shame n also that she hates taking any financial rescuing from R&B

hershey jo bhi kaha theek kaha all i am saying is II's behavior is more normal than you think..
regarding aunts aur grandparents hoten hai bigadne ke liye my inlaws are visiting i can scream at my kids only to later hear u know kids are like that , pavam what do they know from them Angry they dont interupt nor remember what they did as parents
ek example doon my daughter is spoilt rotten by my friend and so one day at 5 when she asked and i said no she packed her bag and started walking all alone to my friends house who lives 3 miles way .. u have no idea how scary that is .. if a cop had caught her hum toh gaye we could have lost her that day  , do i blame my friend  no ..mere haal bura luckily she came back i was watching her , she came back because he forgot her teddy..LOL
kithna drama kids will always say i will get this uncle to buy it or ask grandpa to buy it then middle school happens and we tell them nobody buys ,u want to leave great actually stay in foster care in dirty houses and they then get it LOLLOL

Oh my gosh Anu! Your daughter is absolutely adorable! She came back for the teddy! ROFL Although I'm sure you must have been worried sick when the incident actually occurred, it sounds so funny looking back at it now. 

Something similar happened with my brother when he was younger (I think he must have been 2 or 3). My dad used to travel a lot for business when we were younger and he would be gone for a few months at a time. So during the summer when we would be off from school, the entire family would go with him. One time we were spending the summer in Malaysia and my dad's company had rented an entire floor of apartments in a high rise for its employees. We would usually spend the afternoon at the pool since there wasn't much else to do. Our apartment was on the 10th floor and the pool was on the roof. It was cloudy one day so mom said no pool. That was enough to cause a huge meltdown for my brother. After crying and screaming for a bit, he actually changed into his swimshorts by himself, got on a stool to open the front door, and then proceeded to let himself out of the house. My mom and I watched with amusement at first, but that quickly turned into panic as he ran into an open elevator. Thankfully it was one of our neighbors who was in the elevator with him so they brought him back upstairs immediately. My mom made sure to keep both his swimshorts and the stool out of reach after that incident. LOL
My sister n I once didnt return from school, coz we wanted to see some cultural event practice...ofcourse I was the mastermind... Told her -chal didi aaj ye wala dance practice dekhte hain ruk kar... I remember I must have been in first grade n my sister in 3rd... It was summers... Dad had got us kids' aviator glasses for fun... My nani's maid went to pick us from school... It was walking distance from nani's place...N came back saying she couldnt find us ... My mom used to work n her school timings were different so we'd stay at our nani's until mom would pick us after work.. There was panic at my nani's place... My mama went to school to enquire... But as he got near the school, he saw us walking hand in hand on the road with those aviators on... My mama was sooo angry that day LOL... Ofcourse we got grounded!!
nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Originally posted by Nisha0604

I see that I am rather late to the party here. Really nice updates these last few were Nisha. Even though I see II's flaws, I don't find her to be wrong because in a similar situation, I would probably have done the same for the most part. Like it was said before (I think by Anu and a few others), I spend for family and friends much more loose-handedly than I do for myself. I am seeing these exorbitant prices for wedding-related things and I am slowly feeling my heart sink in realizing that even a normal wedding nowadays may run a bill as much as all my student loans. Shocked I am just closing my eyes and ears to any talks about having a destination wedding in some ornate Rajasthani palace. Ouch On the other hand, I just bought my brother an iPhone 6 as a graduation gift (he certainly deserves it though for being valedictorian). Embarrassed I am constantly chastised for my behavior by mom and dad, but I have seen them do the same in their life (they have only given, very rarely have they ever taken) so my response to them is usually, "monkey see, monkey do."LOL It is usually enough to garner a smile and push off the financial advising lecture until my next purchase. ROFL

Monkey see, Monkey do?

THATS EXACTLY HOW MY LIFE IS
I saw my Dad not give enough importance to money, I am exactly that wayCry, In a way Ranjan is like my Dad, he saw his siblings rob him and didnt utter a word. Ofcourse the amount of money we are talking about in my case is less than 1% of what Bhallas have. 
I am not a CPA if I lived in India I dont think I would not make as much as II but yes, I do spend recklessyBig smile I am neither  ashamed of it nor proud of it... this is who I am

Most people in my story are someone I KNOW in flesh and blood, even Minion and Selvi and Mrs Sagar and Bally...

I feel for your parents Nivi. Jitna padh lo kahin chaley jao par Indian bride ke  parents ki wat lagti hai shaadi meinCry Us maamle mein KUCH nahi badla

I AM ALL FOR TRADITIONAL RITUALISTIC WEDDINGS
I DETEST weddings that look and feel like they are from Tollywood. I have even lil respect for the bride and grooms that dont protest and let their families go into debt. Borrow money yourself of make the dude or bride borrow, parents ki wat mat lagvao

Weddings nowadays are looking more and more like orchestrated musicals or Bollywood movies to me. I just want a simple event without the Bollywood stars and singers showing up at the sangeet to perform. I see enough of them in newspapers and magazines, I don't need to be seeing them in my wedding pictures now too. Angry I just want something simple...the hazaaron rupees ke flower arrangements and laakhon ka designer lehnga is not going to make or break the wedding. But mom and dad going into debt to arrange all those unnecessary things will leave a very bad taste and a huge burden on my heart.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5RaBirDivashniblue5skyHsp.canadashidin0117Nisha0604putti77

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Nisha aditha update eppo?
Kaarthale waiting Day Dreaming with here with morning chai. 

Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Hsp.canadashidin0117

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Aur rahi baat II ke rone ki? I can FULLY relate to her with that. I have been told before that I cry at the drop of a hat...chahe khushi ke aansoo ho ya dukh ke. Par kya karein? Hum to bhai aise hi hain, aur aise hi rahenge. Smile

If she cried like a TV soap bahu to get her way or to prove her mahaanta I would tear her to shreds using Akka's character. Most characters in fiction  cry with an "End goal" in mind... she doesnt want jewelry or expensive clothes or a bigger car or a fancy vacation or another flat or "gift unreasonable amounts of money to her mayka" NOT ONE THING

She cries out of helplessness and fear
She could have been bold and stronger emotionally, but I thought the vulnerability will be accentuated if she cries.

I bet somebody else or many others would do a better job in crafting her... she is all done NOW i cant change herLOL

Yeah, I totally get her on that front. My first reaction to stress is usually tears. Once the salt water is out of the system, I will move on and try to think logically. Mujhe koi sharmindagi nahi hoti ye kehne mein ki I am emotionally sensitive and vulnerable. Ab hoon to hoon...har kisi ka kuch na kuch weak point to hota hi hai na? Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RaBirDivashniHsp.canadaharshita27shidin0117Nisha0604

harshita27 Goldie
harshita27
harshita27

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

I just read about your allergies, take Allegra. My husband takes it that and it helps. Also this season is being called pollen tsunami. Feel better soon.  Pray for rain.

My friend has bad allergies, she was on the conference call, she thought she had put the phone on mute, while she was wiping her eyes and blowing her nose. Then she realized that no one was talking, so she checked her phone, she had put the call on hold (she was the main speaker) so she said hello. The other three went, thanks we were almost ready to refinance our homes (as our bank had very annoying habit of advertising its loans) she was super embarrassed. And it was her second day at work.

Allegra n uske bhai bandhu do no good to me Shev!! My sneezes only listen to Cetrizine n xyzal... These are prescription drugs n each month I have to begging to the urgent care n then my physician to write the prescription/refill... N they charge a bomb each bloody timeAngryI hare doctors here... No offence to anyone practicing medicine, but you guys charge a bomb for a disease I have very well diagnosed... You charge us bloody 200 dollars for a piece of paper that orders the refill!! Useless! 
I work like that... On mute ... N unfortunately... Most days are filled with meetings... I sleep on reclined position coz I cant lay flat due to clogged noseCry Imagine!! Sharamnaak baat for desi that summer is killing me!!Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadashidin0117

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

I see that I am rather late to the party here. Really nice updates these last few were Nisha. Even though I see II's flaws, I don't find her to be wrong because in a similar situation, I would probably have done the same for the most part. Like it was said before (I think by Anu and a few others), I spend for family and friends much more loose-handedly than I do for myself. I am seeing these exorbitant prices for wedding-related things and I am slowly feeling my heart sink in realizing that even a normal wedding nowadays may run a bill as much as all my student loans. Shocked I am just closing my eyes and ears to any talks about having a destination wedding in some ornate Rajasthani palace. Ouch On the other hand, I just bought my brother an iPhone 6 as a graduation gift (he certainly deserves it though for being valedictorian). Embarrassed I am constantly chastised for my behavior by mom and dad, but I have seen them do the same in their life (they have only given, very rarely have they ever taken) so my response to them is usually, "monkey see, monkey do."LOL It is usually enough to garner a smile and push off the financial advising lecture until my next purchase. ROFL

Monkey see, Monkey do?

THATS EXACTLY HOW MY LIFE IS
I saw my Dad not give enough importance to money, I am exactly that wayCry, In a way Ranjan is like my Dad, he saw his siblings rob him and didnt utter a word. Ofcourse the amount of money we are talking about in my case is less than 1% of what Bhallas have. 
I am not a CPA if I lived in India I dont think I would not make as much as II but yes, I do spend recklessyBig smile I am neither  ashamed of it nor proud of it... this is who I am

Most people in my story are someone I KNOW in flesh and blood, even Minion and Selvi and Mrs Sagar and Bally...

I feel for your parents Nivi. Jitna padh lo kahin chaley jao par Indian bride ke  parents ki wat lagti hai shaadi meinCry Us maamle mein KUCH nahi badla

I AM ALL FOR TRADITIONAL RITUALISTIC WEDDINGS
I DETEST weddings that look and feel like they are from Tollywood. I have even lil respect for the bride and grooms that dont protest and let their families go into debt. Borrow money yourself of make the dude or bride borrow, parents ki wat mat lagvao

Weddings nowadays are looking more and more like orchestrated musicals or Bollywood movies to me. I just want a simple event without the Bollywood stars and singers showing up at the sangeet to perform. I see enough of them in newspapers and magazines, I don't need to be seeing them in my wedding pictures now too. Angry I just want something simple...the hazaaron rupees ke flower arrangements and laakhon ka designer lehnga is not going to make or break the wedding. But mom and dad going into debt to arrange all those unnecessary things will leave a very bad taste and a huge burden on my heart.

Nivi I think I had mentioned my cuz just got married, I still cant process 75K for her dressing up and 1.5 lca for photo. I didnt realize that Indian Wedding also have cakes these days.ConfusedConfused There was a cake cutting also. And the cake was for 22k Ouch Its too much flimy. There is special chuni with lights , which is held by brothers and boys cuzs when the bride is walking towards the stage also...LOLLOLLOL I had a good laugh on that one. 

Edited by Hsp.canada - 15 May 2015 at 3:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5nividancesshidin0117

Go to top