Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 (Page 125)

harshita27 Goldie
harshita27
harshita27

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Question: R&B KNOWS Ranjan has worthless 150+ staff up on 20th Spectrum n he lets the financial waste happen?!? Why? Because he has no interest in Excelsior? But is being honest to his job? A director at job once told me, he appreciates people who say no to his face for an asked task than the ones who commit to it but never do the basic job description coz then he is thinking the ones who committed would be working on it but they arent Vs others who politely expressed their inability about the task making him aware that the responsibility is not on them. Mere dadaji kehte the "karo toh poore mann se karo warna mat karo... Aadhe mann ka kaam shaitaan ka"... Doesnt R&B have some responsibility towards his employees at excelsior?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5shidin0117Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshita27

Question: R&B KNOWS Ranjan has worthless 150+ staff up on 20th Spectrum n he lets the financial waste happen?!? Why? Because he has no interest in Excelsior? But is being honest to his job? A director at job once told me, he appreciates people who say no to his face for an asked task than the ones who commit to it but never do the basic job description coz then he is thinking the ones who committed would be working on it but they arent Vs others who politely expressed their inability about the task making him aware that the responsibility is not on them. Mere dadaji kehte the "karo toh poore mann se karo warna mat karo... Aadhe mann ka kaam shaitaan ka"... Doesnt R&B have some responsibility towards his employees at excelsior?

Ofcourse he does every ounce of disinterest and indifference he shows to life in general and Ranjan in particular is unfair and toxic. Its a huge flaw he has. And thanks for pointing that out.
Just like he went after KPMG's tail he should have chosen to advise Ranjan to restructure and re-engineer his operations, he did not...

We will get to all that as the story unfolds

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5harshita27blue5skyshidin0117

harshita27 Goldie
harshita27
harshita27

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ofcourse he does every ounce of disinterest and indifference he shows to life in general and Ranjan in particular is unfair and toxic. Its a huge flaw he has. And thanks for pointing that out.
Just like he went after KPMG's tail he should have chosen to advise Ranjan to restructure and re-engineer his operations, he did not...

Thanks Nisha!! Its much needed now. I feel Manny is right! He is an enabler in corruption n inefficiency at excelsior as is Harish n the worthless staff! By him turning a blind eye to all these HUGE flaws in excelsior's operation n dealings, it makes him a party to all that is being done wrong at excelsior. 1 kadak administrator who is part heir to the empire will make a HUGE difference! All he needs to do is pull up few errant people, baaki sab apne aap seedhe ho jayenge. 1 direct comment to Harish abt his chorpanthi will make Harish&sons watch their back twice before doing an underdealings. Kya kar lega Ranjan?? Dukhi hoga? But I know for a fact kuch bolega nahi wo R&B ko! That man is ready to take any shit from his son if it means that the son keeps association with him.

kalavathi5Hsp.canadashidin0117Nisha0604

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Thanks Nisha!! Its much needed now. I feel Manny is right! He is an enabler in corruption n inefficiency at excelsior as is Harish n the worthless staff! By him turning a blind eye to all these HUGE flaws in excelsior's operation n dealings, it makes him a party to all that is being done wrong at excelsior. 1 kadak administrator who is part heir to the empire will make a HUGE difference! All he needs to do is pull up few errant people, baaki sab apne aap seedhe ho jayenge. 1 direct comment to Harish abt his chorpanthi will make Harish&sons watch their back twice before doing an underdealings. Kya kar lega Ranjan?? Dukhi hoga? But I know for a fact kuch bolega nahi wo R&B ko! That man is ready to take any shit from his son if it means that the son keeps association with him.

banda care hi nahin karta...very self absorbed in that sense. i thin his thought process is that if Ranjan can with open eyes indulge chachu in his corrupt ways, who is he to tell him about whats going on at spectrum 20. after savvys death whatever little concern he had wo bhi chala gaya. he also needs a jhatka to shake him up. bhallas are kheenchoing their life not living it. 

RB realized it and got married...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5harshita27Hsp.canadashidin0117Nisha0604

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I see that I am rather late to the party here. Really nice updates these last few were Nisha. Even though I see II's flaws, I don't find her to be wrong because in a similar situation, I would probably have done the same for the most part. Like it was said before (I think by Anu and a few others), I spend for family and friends much more loose-handedly than I do for myself. I am seeing these exorbitant prices for wedding-related things and I am slowly feeling my heart sink in realizing that even a normal wedding nowadays may run a bill as much as all my student loans. Shocked I am just closing my eyes and ears to any talks about having a destination wedding in some ornate Rajasthani palace. Ouch On the other hand, I just bought my brother an iPhone 6 as a graduation gift (he certainly deserves it though for being valedictorian). Embarrassed I am constantly chastised for my behavior by mom and dad, but I have seen them do the same in their life (they have only given, very rarely have they ever taken) so my response to them is usually, "monkey see, monkey do."LOL It is usually enough to garner a smile and push off the financial advising lecture until my next purchase. ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5RaBirDivashnidristi64harshita27Hsp.canadashidin0117Nisha0604

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Asma
Yes yes yes

When I read about BB King in Hindustan Times this morning (YA HT... GO FIGURE!!LOL) I thought exactly the same... ek chapter to banta hai
If u guys have any fave BB King picks send em over

Shukriya aap ne haan to kaha. Muhje laga aap mere posts padthe nahi ho LOL

But yaar kis cheez ke liye? 

BB King well know about BBK from BBC that i heard when i was driving back from work. I was touched about how music was so liberating to the social psyche of coloured Americans. 

Haan agar carnatic music songs ke bare much kuch poochana hai toh i guess i can talk for a second longer. Heart

kalavathi5Hsp.canadashidin0117Nisha0604

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Aur rahi baat II ke rone ki? I can FULLY relate to her with that. I have been told before that I cry at the drop of a hat...chahe khushi ke aansoo ho ya dukh ke. Par kya karein? Hum to bhai aise hi hain, aur aise hi rahenge. Smile

kalavathi5RaBirDivashniNisha0604

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Taken a day off to get over my stupid pollen allergies... N while resting I read 2.5 threads worth of updates...
Thanks Ishruhi or Noufia for pointing me to the new thread else wouldnt have found it.
Ok coming to the story : II ... I have major problems with theway she is being stupid and adamant. If she says she is middle class, the first thing a middle class person is taught is only failao legs only within your chadar's limit... As in spend according to your budget... A typical middle class person would first check balance before spending. She is all ashamed aswell as pissed off about the fact thatR&B gave her money... She fought tooth n nail... Got herself sick about it... Taunts her hubby thathe is ashamed of middle class wife but then herself doesnt practice any middle class behavior... I for a fact know we all check our balances before any big spend.. i.e. Even if its above 4000 I pay from my debit card... But II spends without a worry. N then taunts R&B about being ashamed of middle class wife!!
She wants R&B to let her do her manmani..any word about her stupidy and her tears come flowing, I dont mind people who cry... But people who cry and make others guilty when they are being shown the mirror for all right reasons, I have a problem with them... My sister sometimes does that n it drives me up the wall...
N most importantly, what is she??? She KNOWS shravu stole!! Stealing... Whether itsa pencil box/a book/ an ipad... Its all the same... Its the act and not the worth of the article stolen... N she goes and registers him and nandu for some fun outing?!?!? I dont knowabout others, but if I were her, I wouldlet Shravu n Nandu be for atleast a few weekends before I pamper them... I have a nephew... Love him to bits... He is responsible for my big splurge every month... But when my sister is descplining him, I dont meddle... Thats needed... You dont go buy him treats, ofcourse you dont go goad or scold him, his parents are doing that, but you deffo dont try and negate the desciplining act!!! I am verrryyy close to my sister, maybe more than Vandu n II, n my nephew's both set of grandparents love him to bits, but when he is being desciplined by his parents, noone interferes... Later, much later we'd do all the laad on him... But jab daant padd rahi ho, koi beech mei nahi bolta... When we were kids, it was the same thing, wewere adored to bits by our mausi,mama n bua n grandparents... But nobody messed when papa or ma was desciplining us... N definitely koi uss time entertainment ke liye 4000 ki expense nahi karta... Else the kid will ask like shravu ki chitthi kyu nahi khareed deti ipad if appa cant... Poor kid doesnt realize its not ad, its the act that he is being punished for!!! Sorry but II is behaving like 18, n not 28!! This is not a crticism on author but what i felt about character...coz all of this behavior of II works OK only in the story, in real life Nandu ki kahani R&B ko ab tak pata chal jani thi, n the fact that Shravu didthe act woh bhi maloom ho jana tha, n then this 4000 would not have been about money but about II being enabler of Shravu's illogical demands! Wait till Bala hears II ke kaarnaame!! I wish Vandu n Bala n Tan n Sam both tell II that she is wrong! Both parentsare trying to descipline their kids n II just negating the effect n fighting like an adamant 13 yr old ki I will spend n wrongly terming it as middle class expense! Why spend like a high class when u keep ribbing in your middle class lineage to your rich hubby.

Hershey get well soon!

Anu i agree with you ...Zyrtec helps me too. 

Aur aap na dont worry so much about II on you off day! Enjoy ginger lemon tea and Rapshody!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5harshita27Nisha0604

Go to top