Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 (Page 122)

NSB7 IF-Dazzler
NSB7
NSB7

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
When I see what bala is doing I remember my dad...they don't mean to upset anyone but can't control their anger
I like him even more now
He made sure the on is punished for his mistake
He is only yelling about ii cos he doesn't know where to vent out
He himself is upset cos its in the gut to every father when his kid thinks he doesn't provide enough

He hit the fan on while he left the room...even when passed cos wife and son were sweating
Shows care and love

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

modernfamilyshidin0117TanjoreGirlishruhiputti77

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Asma
Yes yes yes

When I read about BB King in Hindustan Times this morning (YA HT... GO FIGURE!!LOL) I thought exactly the same... ek chapter to banta hai
If u guys have any fave BB King picks send em over

Oh hello maine kaha tha na BB king ke bare mein! 
asma ne bhi kaha? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blue5skyTanjoreGirl

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Asma
Yes yes yes

When I read about BB King in Hindustan Times this morning (YA HT... GO FIGURE!!LOL) I thought exactly the same... ek chapter to banta hai
If u guys have any fave BB King picks send em over

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC9FB2AC82FFC8DF7
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLC9FB2AC82FFC8DF7&v=4fk2prKnYnI
ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namratha.shree

When I see what bala is doing I remember my dad...they don't mean to upset anyone but can't control their anger
I like him even more now
He made sure the on is punished for his mistake
He is only yelling about ii cos he doesn't know where to vent out
He himself is upset cos its in the gut to every father when his kid thinks he doesn't provide enough

He hit the fan on while he left the room...even when passed cos wife and son were sweating
Shows care and love

me too loved that part when he switched on the fan while he was leaving and also when he came back to listen what shravu was saying...he is a strict as well as a caring dad...how bad he would have felt when he saw tan at school!!paavam...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveishraruputti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Originally posted by taramira

Shru
Expecting II not to help her parents out or stop buying things for Shravu is too harsh and materialistic. She wont do it. She would save all her money. Yes.
I dont think being wealthy features on II's list of priorities.  I could have made her a school teacher or a ad agency employee or some other random profession

I made her an accountant with a big heart for a reason.

She is not in a "pit" yaar,  she is doing something she loves a lot... most choose to be wealthy, some choose to shower their loved ones with their monetary and other forms of kindness. II will never give it up and "learn the big lesson" that being financially sound is more important etc etc...seekhkar sudharna is for movie heros and soap heroinesLOL II is a reckless wimp

Anu, Manny wants to abandon her Ph D because she hopes to help Vik with his venture, but she doesnt have a clue he has approached R&B for funding.

yaar pit se mera matlab tha only when she does what she does that RB will get a mauka to rectify, correct or even get to more about her. like the pizza story, it did bring some level of closeness between them. and i am totally ok with her wanting to help her parents. in regards to sharvu i think she has that feeling of entitlement isliye she doesnt ask, which is also ok at times. now with her shadi the dynamics of that relationship also seem to be changing at least in Bala's head. 
anyhow its super fun to see how you manoeuvre and navigate these characters through the various challenges they are confronted with. 

RB ka Birthday kar de yaar, unless you are waiting for RB to be a particular sunsign.. II is acquarius then Rb should be ??? girls Linda Goodman yaad karo!

Bday par tum sab batao WHEN it shud be
Mere liye sab sun signs barobarWink

I know what u mean about II though...

Bala is slowly beginning to feel the pangs of insecurity, its natural, he has a golden heart.  R&B and him married two girls from the same house, but yet II is completely out of reach now

Even if II had married Sree this would have crept up eventually. We can all pretend we live in a Sooraj Barjatya type family, but its not the case in 99% families... oh heck all of em...

Vandita doesnt feel anything... yet

It would be a enormous blow to IICry when Vandita starts differentiating... coz in II's mind Akka will always be AkkaEmbarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Neha07KM03dristi64blue5skymodernfamilyshidin0117TanjoreGirlishruhiputti77

NSB7 IF-Dazzler
NSB7
NSB7

Everyone talking about II's system of hadeling finances
Well she is a girl with a certain emotional impulse...for the ppl who she moves ek min mein sare praise lutha Degi...even if it means she will be on the streets...
As a chatercter in a book its an amazing characteristic to read about...but since II is as good as a real person to me...I would like to warn her off

Meri ma...thoda control rakh...pata hai tu sabko kush karna cahati hai... par unko hi Naraz kar Diya Jo sabse max matter Marta hai... thoda watch your back too...that's all R&B is trying to tell u too

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07shidin0117TanjoreGirlNisha0604ishruhiputti77

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by taramira

Shru
Expecting II not to help her parents out or stop buying things for Shravu is too harsh and materialistic. She wont do it. She would save all her money. Yes.
I dont think being wealthy features on II's list of priorities. I could have made her a school teacher or a ad agency employee or some other random profession

I made her an accountant with a big heart for a reason.

She is not in a "pit" yaar, she is doing something she loves a lot... most choose to be wealthy, some choose to shower their loved ones with their monetary and other forms of kindness. II will never give it up and "learn the big lesson" that being financially sound is more important etc etc...seekhkar sudharna is for movie heros and soap heroinesLOLII is a reckless wimp

Anu, Manny wants to abandon her Ph D because she hopes to help Vik with his venture, but she doesnt have a clue he has approached R&B for funding.

yaar pit se mera matlab tha only when she does what she does that RB will get a mauka to rectify, correct or even get to more about her. like the pizza story, it did bring some level of closeness between them. and i am totally ok with her wanting to help her parents. in regards to sharvu i think she has that feeling of entitlement isliye she doesnt ask, which is also ok at times. now with her shadi the dynamics of that relationship also seem to be changing at least in Bala's head.
anyhow its super fun to see how you manoeuvre and navigate these characters through the various challenges they are confronted with.

RB ka Birthday kar de yaar, unless you are waiting for RB to be a particular sunsign.. II is acquarius then Rb should be ??? girls Linda Goodman yaad karo!

Bday par tum sab batao WHEN it shud be
Mere liye sab sun signs barobarWink

I know what u mean about II though...

Bala is slowly beginning to feel the pangs of insecurity, its natural, he has a golden heart. R&B and him married two girls from the same house, but yet II is completely out of reach now

Even if II had married Sree this would have crept up eventually. We can all pretend we live in a Sooraj Barjatya type family, but its not the case in 99% families... oh heck all of em...

Vandita doesnt feel anything... yet

It would be a enormous blow to IICrywhen Vandita starts differentiating... coz in II's mind Akka will always be AkkaEmbarrassed

I told this told this before. These insecurities about status will come soon.
When II will have kids the insecurities will be more than current.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5dristi64shidin0117Nisha0604ishruhi

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namratha.shree

Everyone talking about II's system of hadeling finances
Well she is a girl with a certain emotional impulse...for the ppl who she moves ek min mein sare praise lutha Degi...even if it means she will be on the streets...
As a chatercter in a book its an amazing characteristic to read about...but since II is as good as a real person to me...I would like to warn her off

Meri ma...thoda control rakh...pata hai tu sabko kush karna cahati hai... par unko hi Naraz kar Diya Jo sabse max matter Marta hai... thoda watch your back too...that's all R&B is trying to tell u too

Yep, R&B is trying to protect her because she means the WORLD to him, she thinks she only a "part of his world" never the whole. She is slowly beginning to admit to her Appa that he scolds her about missing paattu class, and admits to Akka he is mighty protective... she sees these as stand alone incidents... she doesnt connect the dots, or may be she is beginning to but fears "what if I connect the dots and it SEEMS like  I AM THE ONLY ONE and then then he walks away because he is no longer in love"

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Neha07KM03dristi64NSB7shidin0117TanjoreGirlishruhiputti77nitii-76

Go to top