Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I realized people became senti with II๐Ÿ˜†... But this WAS bound to happen nahi?!?! Fine Bala's choice of words to her statement that Shravu is her very own, were harsh... But am sure Bala is a mature guy...he loves II like a younger sister.. They bpth will patch up... He is right now a helpless n strict father doing his utmost to instill the right fears in his son... N is trying not be talked into lenient measures by his family in whichever way... Some punishments early in life leave a very cery profound impression on a person's personality... This punishment was about what was right...n not about how to just right a wrong.. So hopefully this will carve Shravu's character into a more lovable responsible boy... Once my dad punished me for some stupidity I did while fooling with my mom in kitchen... Uss din ke baad aaj tak I dont mess with anyone standing near the gas!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nividances

Kuch zyada hi lambi padhai ho jayegi phir to. I'll just keep writing unauthorized fictional prescriptions for now. ๐Ÿ˜›

Yeh bhi theek hai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

I realized people became senti with II๐Ÿ˜†... But this WAS bound to happen nahi?!?! Fine Bala's choice of words to her statement that Shravu is her very own, were harsh... But am sure Bala is a mature guy...he loves II like a younger sister.. They bpth will patch up... He is right now a helpless n strict father doing his utmost to instill the right fears in his son... N is trying not be talked into lenient measures by his family in whichever way... Some punishments early in life leave a very cery profound impression on a person's personality... This punishment was about what was right...n not about how to just right a wrong.. So hopefully this will carve Shravu's character into a more lovable responsible boy... Once my dad punished me for some stupidity I did while fooling with my mom in kitchen... Uss din ke baad aaj tak I dont mess with anyone standing near the gas!

@bold: yeah, eventually they will patch up. But if things are true to life in this story as they have been thus far, things shouldn't be all hunky dory so soon. Also, I don't think that II will ever be able to forget BaIa's words just Iike BaIa won't be abIe to forget what Shravu did. ReaI Iife mein aisi baatein saaIon tak, kabhi kabhi zindagi bhar, yaad rehti hain and chubhti bhi hain. They shouIdn't have a compIete faII out over this matter because that too wouId be unreaIistic, Iekin thodi bohut awkwardness to aayegi, nahi?
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I realized people became senti with II๐Ÿ˜†... But this WAS bound to happen nahi?!?! Fine Bala's choice of words to her statement that Shravu is her very own, were harsh... But am sure Bala is a mature guy...he loves II like a younger sister.. They bpth will patch up... He is right now a helpless n strict father doing his utmost to instill the right fears in his son... N is trying not be talked into lenient measures by his family in whichever way... Some punishments early in life leave a
will carve Shravu's character into a more lovable responsible boy... Once my dad punished me for some stupidity I did while fooling with my mom in kitchen... Uss din ke baad aaj tak I dont mess with anyone standing near the gas!

everything is right and apt here and our response too is right for the situation... ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bang on Harshita...I was about to write the same...I am not defending bala here...But I see his helplessness...A father afraid for his son...more so after the previous update, becos it didn't even feel like shravu understood the mistake...he still asked whether II would buy him an Ipad...after hearing that, bala's reaction is natural...II always buys him wat he wants and shravu now thinks that this will continue for any fricking thing he asks...only that now he wants more expensive stuff becos nandu has it...

Even now she doesnt understand paru...she now wants to send him somewhere...wat for ?? gift for the job he did ????  Vandu is finding hard to break II's heart by pointing it out...the other thing is that she feels bala is spending more on his parents which shravu deserves...so when II does things for shravu, she doesn't stop...I dont say it is wrong...but by principle, no one should interfere when the parents punish the kid...becos it is done for the wellness of the kid...un paasatha athula kamikanum nu avasiyam illa...

having said all this, he need not have uttered those words...I agree...but she didnt understand when he spoke softly in the beginning...so there is some mistake from her part as well...

but all these words are just out of anger like the ones she says to R&B...soon they both will patch up and this will be eventualy forgotten...
Edited by swathi1990 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ashu
I have NO rules for you PLEASE feel free to say as MUCH as you want AS HARSHLY as you want about Ishita and Raman Bhalla, THEY ARE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. I speak my mind, I am no longer bound by any gag orders about the show.
I said earlier this evening that Ishita sold her marital bed... she did. It cant be denied... she is in the most demeaning relationship known to woman kind...

Ishita & Raman ...THEY CAN TAKE IT, CUZ they dont exist. Those that think they do have bigger problems๐Ÿ˜†
Its better than trashing a real person like the author of a story or the readers of the story๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Bang on Harshita...I was about to write the same...I am not defending bala here...But I see his helplessness...A father afraid for his son...more so after the previous update, becos it didn't even feel like shravu understood the mistake...he still asked whether II would buy him an Ipad...after hearing that, bala's reaction is natural...II always buys him wat he wants and shravu now thinks that this will continue for any fricking thing he asks...only that now he wants more expensive stuff becos nandu has it...

Even now she doesnt understand paru...she now wants to send him somewhere...wat for ?? gift for the job he did ????  Vandu is finding hard to break II's heart by pointing it out...the other thing is that she feels bala is spending more on his parents which shravu deserves...so when II does things for shravu, she doesn't stop...I dont say it is wrong...but by principle, no one should interfere when the parents punish the kid...becos it is done for the wellness of the kid...un paasatha athula kamikanum nu avasiyam illa...

having said all this, he need not have uttered those words...I agree...but she didnt understand when he spoke softly in the beginning...so there is some mistake from her part as well...

but all these words are just out of anger like the ones she says to R&B...soon they both will patch up and this will be eventualy forgotten...

Ok!! You wont believe it... But ALL OF THIS I WROTE THIS MORNING... had marathon of a debate with all and sundry ki II is totally in the wrong to think about camp even after knowing Shravu's serious daliances!!! Its on page 115ish maybe... I'll send u link!!!! I thought I was the only one wanting II to backoff while parents were punishing their kids be it nandu or shravu!! Totally totally agree with you!!!

UPDATED: here isthe link n some more conversations in subsequent pages https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/122725873
Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

This is a wonderful observation, and it applies to most marriages, thanks for highlighting, we tend to justify "certain actions" or "certain people" because we convince ourselves that we have been "denied" in some others. Niice!!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
I went to drop the khichri off one gori coworker that brought her home from ER was there, she talks a lot... random stuff, my friend, not the coworker... havent met that woman before...

It was 15 minutes to Pharmacy closing time, I asked her "Did they give u anything?"

"she goes "Ummm.. ya... I will go get it after u guys leave"

I was like "ARE U MAD? Give it to me... I will go fill it "

I went to Walgreens her insurance was unacceptable went to Albertsons, took 20 minutes, bought a bunch of junk food while I waited, dropped it off and returned
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Ashu
I have NO rules for you PLEASE feel free to say as MUCH as you want AS HARSHLY as you want about Ishita and Raman Bhalla, THEY ARE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. I speak my mind, I am no longer bound by any gag orders about the show.
I said earlier this evening that Ishita sold her marital bed... she did. It cant be denied... she is in the most demeaning relationship known to woman kind...

Ishita & Raman ...THEY CAN TAKE IT, CUZ they dont exist. Those that think they do have bigger problems๐Ÿ˜†
Its better than trashing a real person like the author of a story or the readers of the story๐Ÿ˜›

Hahahah
I decided on breaking the rule cause I wanted to share the jolt I experienced ๐Ÿ˜†

I dont really care now about what is dished out. Its outta my league
All I care right now is about the tale... The dude and his ways ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And trashing the author and readers... Boy am still surprised why...Get attached to it and yet try to demean it?!?! 
I seriously DID NOT understand why the author was bashed.