Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 (Page 106)

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14470

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:40am | IP Logged
"When she wud return after meeting Ashwini... she would find her phone on her chair... returned by him"
 The last time, she left her phone near him, he found out about her financial situation.. She left her phone in his room, this time.. Did Akka call/msg? Did R&B find out about the iPad matter?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoykalavathi5KM03blue5skyshidin0117ishruhiputti77nitii-76

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Joined: 26 July 2014
Posts: 2024

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

II sure has a clean heart and want to set it right.

But then this isn't the best way.

Worried not only about II spoiling Sharuv and Nandu but her unborn kids as well. Hence, I guess she soon is going to get a big lesson in raising kids which I am very sure is going to help her in raising her own. 

I also realize at times out of my impulsiveness I end up spoiling my Nephew just to give him something which I have missed out on and don't want him to which at times could be wrong. 

The reason we feel all the character in story are real is YOU. The BEAUTY with which you have etched the characters and carry them forward describing in detail we are helpless but to feel as if they are real.


She needs to check with the parents also. Given that both the boys are grounded right now because of the IPad, giving them a trip to zoo is not a good idea. This is leeway to the kids. She has a good heart and she thinks this will be make things better but not the right way of parenting. This will offend Bala again. Confused

I am surprised that she just had a meeting yesterday with financial planner and again went impulsive with her expenses Shocked

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyKM03kalavathi5swathi1990shidin0117SAKIVIAMNisha0604ishruhiputti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Joined: 11 August 2014
Posts: 9663

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SakuraS-

"When she wud return after meeting Ashwini... she would find her phone on her chair... returned by him"
 The last time, she left her phone near him, he found out about her financial situation.. She left her phone in his room, this time.. Did Akka call/msg? Did R&B find out about the iPad matter?

Clap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyKM03kalavathi5swathi1990shidin0117SAKIVIAMishruhiputti77nitii-76-SAISakura16-MysticRiver

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Joined: 11 August 2014
Posts: 9663

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Swathi
I fully agree with your distress, this is like II trying to drive her car with no gas or with flat tire. It wont budge. She doesnt want to be mahaan or anyone's favorite, its just her nature to do before thinking. She is impulsive not only when it come sto matters of love but also matters of money

More often than not we will see sensitive emotional people be reckless with money... atleast based on my years of observation of friends and family. I dont know too many people thats ultra calculative with money but ultra generous with emotions and feelings

Being careless extends to all aspects of life
Atleast thats how I tailored her. We can hate her all we want or scream at our laptops. this is how she ISLOL  she doesnt involve herself in any of her in-laws' business trade related or personal. She is not greedy for things, she is very expressive. She cares deeply, she doesnt hand out advice like a soap bahu, is not curious to know how wealthy her father in law is or her husband is. Doesnt put up a pretense of being a dutiful bahu, cooking and cleaning all the time...

Her greatest flaw is her ego and her stubbornness... it will not GO AWAY, but she will learn somethings over time.

His greatest flaw is he is moody when it comes to his Dad and holds grudges for years and is unwilling to forgive or forget, AND IS EQUALLY EGOTISTICAL. Hed rather sulk than investigate what caused the scandal. They both use extremely  harsh words when  they battleCry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Bindi35shrujoykalavathi5VeeIyerKM03dristi64blue5skyHsp.canadaTanjoreGirlshidin0117SAKIVIAMishruhiputti77-SAISakura16-

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Joined: 28 March 2010
Posts: 9001

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Our dearest panda bear EnVee is on a trip for a week now... 
Hoping she returns safe!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EnVeedristi64shidin0117Nisha0604ishruhi

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Joined: 11 August 2014
Posts: 9663

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by PriteeMisra

II sure has a clean heart and want to set it right.

But then this isn't the best way.

Worried not only about II spoiling Sharuv and Nandu but her unborn kids as well. Hence, I guess she soon is going to get a big lesson in raising kids which I am very sure is going to help her in raising her own. 

I also realize at times out of my impulsiveness I end up spoiling my Nephew just to give him something which I have missed out on and don't want him to which at times could be wrong. 

The reason we feel all the character in story are real is YOU. The BEAUTY with which you have etched the characters and carry them forward describing in detail we are helpless but to feel as if they are real.


She needs to check with the parents also. Given that both the boys are grounded right now because of the IPad, giving them a trip to zoo is not a good idea. This is leeway to the kids. She has a good heart and she thinks this will be make things better but not the right way of parenting. This will offend Bala again. Confused

I am surprised that she just had a meeting yesterday with financial planner and again went impulsive with her expenses Shocked


Shev
Agar itna sochne lag padi she will not be called II she will be called a "Soap bahu" she never consults her parents for anything right? I mean, Grad school, wanting to marry Subbu, falling for the Dude, pampering Shravu, this is no different. Akka, yes she listens to fairly frequently

She booked this before the counseling based on a newspaper ad, the meeting at the bank wouldnt have mattered. She is not going to cancel it coz it troubles her to hear from Akka that Athim wont let the boys interact, if its a summer day camp he has to let Shravu go right?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyKM03kalavathi5Hsp.canadashidin0117SAKIVIAMishruhiputti77

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Joined: 23 August 2014
Posts: 1784

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by PriteeMisra

II sure has a clean heart and want to set it right.

But then this isn't the best way.

Worried not only about II spoiling Sharuv and Nandu but her unborn kids as well. Hence, I guess she soon is going to get a big lesson in raising kids which I am very sure is going to help her in raising her own. 

I also realize at times out of my impulsiveness I end up spoiling my Nephew just to give him something which I have missed out on and don't want him to which at times could be wrong. 

The reason we feel all the character in story are real is YOU. The BEAUTY with which you have etched the characters and carry them forward describing in detail we are helpless but to feel as if they are real.


She needs to check with the parents also. Given that both the boys are grounded right now because of the IPad, giving them a trip to zoo is not a good idea. This is leeway to the kids. She has a good heart and she thinks this will be make things better but not the right way of parenting. This will offend Bala again. Confused

I am surprised that she just had a meeting yesterday with financial planner and again went impulsive with her expenses Shocked

The best point made...she is in for reality tomorrow...Tan probably wouldn't say anything but she is going to get a life lesson from bala tomorrow...He will definitely tell her off and accuse her that she is spoiling shravu...He will definitely pull the parent card tomorrow when she says this and not allow shravu anywhere...well I dont blame him as well...I am just worried that she will be really hurt and will be coming crying to MM...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadaishruhi

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Joined: 11 August 2014
Posts: 9663

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashu25

Our dearest panda bear EnVee is on a trip for a week now... 
Hoping she returns safe!! 



She is the female nomad of this group. Where has she gone now?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EnVeeblue5skyshidin0117ishruhinitii-76

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Free Software Excel Password Unlocker

Author: anysessmith   Replies: 0   Views: 365

anysessmith 0 365 02 May 2015 at 12:32am by anysessmith
Arshi Three Shot: Silent Symphony ~ COMPLETE

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123

Author: Anony_mous   Replies: 977   Views: 62522

Anony_mous 977 62522 06 March 2014 at 9:24am by shruti46
SYMPHONY OF SOULS- Maneet FF part 2 updated pg 8

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Netz   Replies: 71   Views: 8008

Netz 71 8008 02 February 2013 at 3:05am by Donnaa
The Symphony of Rain Drops AR FF Part7 Pg4-12/13

2 3 4

Author: Chocochips   Replies: 29   Views: 4181

Chocochips 29 4181 12 May 2012 at 1:06am by ojaswi_kajen
The Symphony of Raindrops AR-New Version ch4-1/27

2 3 4 5

Author: Chocochips   Replies: 33   Views: 2616

Chocochips 33 2616 27 February 2012 at 1:34am by sjain

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index