Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 (Page 104)

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:30am | IP Logged
I think the guy shud just let her go bankrupt...then she will just shut up and start managing things properly...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoysosy_fanKM03Hsp.canadashidin0117Nisha0604ishruhi

samsi74 Groupbie
samsi74
samsi74

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi1990

This is like the most irritating behaviour of II according to me...She behaves like an idiot when it comes to money...If she has married subbu or shree she would not be able to even talk this much...She is giving all righteous speech...if amma and appa knows how she is spending beyond her income, they will kill her..appo enna solluva ??? In fact she doesnt get the right to use the word middle class...middle class ppl dont go overboard...I clearly dont understand her money management skills at all...
the guy is ready to pay...her ego is refusing it...avlo self respect iruntha, she wouldnt go bankrupt...she still did not even start repaying for paris shopping...aparam ethuku antha pechu nu enaku puriyala...

Did the unthinkable, logged from the office!! Couldn't help posting a comment Swathi, if I may call u so?
I think her problem is when she loves someone, she does to the extreme and when her loved ones are having difficulties, she is in sooo much pain. At least that's my take. Here, she must be hurting because for one Shravu is punished and for the other, a beautiful friendship is damaged (between Shravu and Nandu). May be she's trying to repair the damage.
It's the way she goes about this noble intention, that is questionable. I don't know whether it occurred to her to get the parents' consent and I'm sure she never thought whether she can afford it with her near broke financial status. Confused
Well that's II for us, all affectionate, caring, impulsive, proud and egoistical. What to do no? That's why we love her so much and love Nisha for creating such a heroine Clap.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sosy_fanshrujoykalavathi5blue5skydristi64ishruhiNisha0604

ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samsi74

Originally posted by swathi1990

This is like the most irritating behaviour of II according to me...She behaves like an idiot when it comes to money...If she has married subbu or shree she would not be able to even talk this much...She is giving all righteous speech...if amma and appa knows how she is spending beyond her income, they will kill her..appo enna solluva ??? In fact she doesnt get the right to use the word middle class...middle class ppl dont go overboard...I clearly dont understand her money management skills at all...
the guy is ready to pay...her ego is refusing it...avlo self respect iruntha, she wouldnt go bankrupt...she still did not even start repaying for paris shopping...aparam ethuku antha pechu nu enaku puriyala...

Did the unthinkable, logged from the office!! Couldn't help posting a comment Swathi, if I may call u so?
I think her problem is when she loves someone, she does to the extreme and when her loved ones are having difficulties, she is in sooo much pain. At least that's my take. Here, she must be hurting because for one Shravu is punished and for the other, a beautiful friendship is damaged (between Shravu and Nandu). May be she's trying to repair the damage.
It's the way she goes about this noble intention, that is questionable. I don't know whether it occurred to her to get the parents' consent and I'm sure she never thought whether she can afford it with her near broke financial status. Confused
Well that's II for us, all affectionate, caring, impulsive, proud and egoistical. What to do no? That's why we love her so much and love Nisha for creating such a heroine Clap.

yeah right...this II made us fall in love with this tale...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5

ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged
multiple dimensions for a single character...each reader will find something in common with this girl II and that one is fair enough to love her unconditionally...and RnB loves her taking all her characters in wholesale!!
she is my fav in this sosy... Clap

Edited by ishruhi - 15 May 2015 at 3:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64

shidin0117 IF-Dazzler
shidin0117
shidin0117

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:06am | IP Logged
I am feeling like this  Embarrassed to Cry toOuch
From office romance...read clearing third base...to literally bashing each others head. ayyo II always gets into trouble regarding money matters. Love for her dear ones makes her do this but she is also a CPA and that after the lecture from her RM and again she did this. WHY? WHY? WHY?

Dude does not why she did this...when he comes to know its another problem for her? Its like she cant eat it nor spit it out?...Now another thing for her to worry...whether dude wants to go of to Paris.

This is has been always in her mind in a corner...and I think very soon she is gonna get her answer...directly.

I love the way you write their conversation volley's Nisha...both wont give up.

Manny with Ranjan...next meet with brother...AGM is looming up...WHaTS gonna happen?

Tension is increasing for me...as though i am going to give an exam.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoykalavathi5Hsp.canadaswathi1990sarsyeddristi64ishruhiputti77

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:31am | IP Logged
These two can only fight like cat & dog and then make out or vice versa.
Unique couple ROFL

Super update Nisha. Manny saw IITongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarsyedSAKIVIAMishruhi

shidin0117 IF-Dazzler
shidin0117
shidin0117

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishruhi

multiple dimensions for a single character...each reader will find something in common with this girl and that one is fair enough to love her unconditionally...and RnB loves her taking all her characters in wholesale!!

I love all the characters of SoSy. Nisha has etched them out superbly. from the oldies likein-laws of Vandu, GA of R&B, all the athais, mamas, brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers., BILs...we will all find someone like them in our own families or around us. They are realistic...wrt to behaviour, their flaws, or their uniqueness...even the kids are so adorable. Lasya and Shravu r my fav. I admire people who r intelligent nd study very well. So II (me being a girl) and dude also r my fav.

So hats off to Nisha and her brilliant story writing brainStar in the making. Hope she wont forget us when she attains fame and name.SmileWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bindi35shrujoynadira26islamkalavathi5ishruhi

ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shidin0117

Originally posted by ishruhi

multiple dimensions for a single character...each reader will find something in common with this girl and that one is fair enough to love her unconditionally...and RnB loves her taking all her characters in wholesale!!

I love all the characters of SoSy. Nisha has etched them out superbly. from the oldies likein-laws of Vandu, GA of R&B, all the athais, mamas, brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers., BILs...we will all find someone like them in our own families or around us. They are realistic...wrt to behaviour, their flaws, or their uniqueness...even the kids are so adorable. Lasya and Shravu r my fav. I admire people who r intelligent nd study very well. So II (me being a girl) and dude also r my fav.

So hats off to Nisha and her brilliant story writing brainStarin the making. Hope she wont forget us when she attains fame and name.SmileWink

"hope she wont forget us when she attains fame and name"
ROFL Clap Embarrassedshilpa kidilam!!

Edited by ishruhi - 15 May 2015 at 2:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nadira26islamHsp.canadadristi64shidin0117

Go to top