Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 (Page 100)

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

hmnn going to go with Swathi logic the other two running stripped down version.. there was also the difference in % tax or something right..
god too much work II and R&B they need a break for sure
how much do these 2 work...Clap
we were thinking camping now toh even in their house they cant relax Meany Manny is there.. Angry
Cha the honey moon lasted for so little time RaIIRaMi ..now toh i worry when these two are in MM..

Seriously R&B i hope u are kidding cause II is close to a nervous break down i am sooo worried for her .she will go KAli avatar on you if you rile her even 1% today please for your sake be careful LOLLOLLOL and by now u know she is a saint in front of others and shows this form only to you LOL

He wondered if Ranjan was conspiring to have Maruti supply fewer in a ploy to improve his social skills
He didnt put anything past the man

Ranjan is R&B ka baap toh lets see.. that chachu clan is now going to corrupt spectrum yuck yuck Angry

And please Nisha more than R&B /II romance i want a Bala/Vandu one and want to know how shravu is doing poor kid suspended for a week na wonder what is going on .. i want Tan to ensure Nandu is also suspended for carrying the ipad when he wasnt allowed that way Nandu and Shravu will have  each other as company.

Pavam Bala Cry and thatha how cutely he was praying for 9 year old shravu oda education Clap

the tax thing is happening in gurgaon showroom re...that's y there are crazy errors there...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blue5skydristi64TanjoreGirlNisha0604putti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi1990

Originally posted by putti77

okay...the dude is juggling jobs...paavam...Itha than na sonnen...He shud leave excelsior and concentrate on argent...
The other interesting thing is that he didnt yet notice that kmpg is running a stripped down version in other showrooms...if he had 10 more mins he would have probably found...then a legal battle is going to ensue...and it will be utmost funLOLLOLLOL

eagerly waiting for thatLOLLOL

We have not seen them fighting for work related things from sometime na. This could be a mouka.

I dont think they both will fight...Theriyala...I thought it will just be a word fight between R&B, Ranjan - bansal and bally. Also, wasn't this bally's idea ???

Swa kanna

Next chapter between 1.30 - 2 hrs depending on when I fix dinner or notLOL
Oddball observation, a guy standing next to me on the treadmill had 4 foot long BLONDE HAIR
His wife had a short cropConfused I think they forgot ghar par KISKO ugaana chahiye aur kisko kataana
Every two minutes he kept flinging it like 1970s Parveen Babi. VERY irritating

My luck, either it will be some sweaty teenager grunting (getting practice of gruntingWink) or some Baba Ramdev blonde dudeROFL

Edited by Nisha0604 - 14 May 2015 at 7:54pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64blue5skyshidin0117TanjoreGirlishruhiputti77

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

okay...the dude is juggling jobs...paavam...Itha than na sonnen...He shud leave excelsior and concentrate on argent...
The other interesting thing is that he didnt yet notice that kmpg is running a stripped down version in other showrooms...if he had 10 more mins he would have probably found...then a legal battle is going to ensue...and it will be utmost fun LOL LOL LOL

eagerly waiting for that LOL LOL

Swati I went away after my early morning fix Wink and got back online because i saw your comment just before I left! Couldn't put it out so here I am..

Trying to learn ...I have outsourced legal and software issues..know nothing about it. 

But had to come back and expose myself..seriously don't most solution providers do that ..tell you your system can't take it after the deal is all done and dusted and sell us pared down versions. If remember right, here it was Ashwini ? who ran them after a meeting with her team right?

Or do I have all wrong?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5swathi1990shidin0117Nisha0604

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by putti77

The other interesting thing is that he didnt yet notice that kmpg is running a stripped down version in other showrooms...if he had 10 more mins he would have probably found...then a legal battle is going to ensue...and it will be utmost funLOLLOLLOL

eagerly waiting for thatLOLLOL

We have not seen them fighting for work related things from sometime na. This could be a mouka.

I dont think they both will fight...Theriyala...I thought it will just be a word fight between R&B, Ranjan - bansal and bally. Also, wasn't this bally's idea ???

Swa kanna

Next chapter between 1.30 - 2 hrs depending on when I fix dinner or notLOL
Oddball observation, a guy standing next to me on the treadmill had 4 foot long BLONDE HAIR
His wife had a short cropConfused I think they forgot ghar par KISKO ugaana chahiye aur kisko kataana
Every two minutes he kept flinging it like 1970s Parveen Babi. VERY irritating

My luck, either it will be some sweaty teenager grunting (getting practice of gruntingWink) or some Baba Ramdev blonde dudeROFL

Tell me about it... Have the same or sometimes even worse kind of luck...wish it changes in europe and I can import my R&b to US...

btw, is next update going to be steamy words or steamy actions or both ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07blue5skyNisha0604ishruhiputti77

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
So I can nap for another 2 hours?? 
Btw,  we crossed the first csntury in our new domain

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07putti77nitii-76

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue5sky

The other interesting thing is that he didnt yet notice that kmpg is running a stripped down version in other showrooms...if he had 10 more mins he would have probably found...then a legal battle is going to ensue...and it will be utmost fun LOL LOL LOL

Swati I went away after my early morning fix Wink and got back online because i saw your comment just before I left! Couldn't put it out so here I am..

Trying to learn ...I have outsourced legal and software issues..know nothing about it. 

But had to come back and expose myself..seriously don't most solution providers do that ..tell you your system can't take it after the deal is all done and dusted and sell us pared down versions. If remember right, here it was Ashwini ? who ran them after a meeting with her team right?

Or do I have all wrong?

I am not sure of the legal aspects..but I think it depends on the contract...KMPG has a standard product which they are deploying in excel...so essentially excel is paying for all features that comes with the product...if kmpg doesnt fulfill them,  there might be legal issues... sure these showrooms might not use forex transactions today but tomorrow it might change and legally at the end of the day the product should include all if their license states that...(this would be R&B's argument)

Actually some licenses also include minimum hardware requirements...I think microsoft office license will say that u need a minimum stipulated machine configuration...but doesn't look like KMPG has that...if it was there, they wouldn't be struggling...

as for the updates, it was bally's idea to circumvent the hardware problem...he asked them to remove the forex transaction modules which would typically not be used in those low end showrooms so that they can run a lighter version on excel's machine...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5blue5skydristi64shidin0117Nisha0604putti77

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue5sky

Or do I have all wrong?

I am not sure of the legal aspects..but I think it depends on the contract...KMPG has a standard product which they are deploying in excel...so essentially excel is paying for all features that comes with the product...if kmpg doesnt fulfill them,  there might be legal issues... sure these showrooms might not use forex transactions today but tomorrow it might change and legally at the end of the day the product should include all if their license states that...(this would be R&B's argument)

Actually some licenses also include minimum hardware requirements...I think microsoft office license will say that u need a minimum stipulated machine configuration...but doesn't look like KMPG has that...if it was there, they wouldn't be struggling...

as for the updates, it was bally's idea to circumvent the hardware problem...he asked them to remove the forex transaction modules which would typically not be used in those low end showrooms so that they can run a lighter version on excel's machine...

Hey Thanks Swati - crystal! Thanks for taking the time and caring to explain. Smile

Love this thread for all this and the fun ride it has been!

NISHA we owe to you mate! Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5dristi64putti77

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishruhi

Originally posted by Ashu25

I shall go back to sleeping till the next update arrivesSleepy

me too..gud nite...

Good night what re... Good morning it is ROFL