Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: nividances

She is one of the unfortunate ones who is plagued with allergies Nisha. Poor thing. πŸ˜­

Kaafi dino se gaayab hai Nivi, I mean WEEKS. Kuch to chakkar hai
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsgirl

Yaar mujhe to iss baat ka tension ho raha hai ki Inn sab ke beech mei R&B would not take the 11 pm call he has with the partners...I don't want him to do that and also I don't want him to leave II..kya complicated life hai yaar Inn Dono ki

What a logical observation you made amidst all this dissection of emotions and relationships that the rest of us were doing. πŸ˜Š
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Ashu, Noufiya is your  college fest mein bichri hui sister

I will write a chapter for her now

🀣

Kitna sahi bola tumne Nisha
Kisi ke liye toh sahi.. Likh toh rahi hain aap Author Sahiba πŸ˜³

sosy_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I read that book 3-4 years agoπŸ˜† Stop Reading as u have drive tomm to my place πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 I promise.. Will be on time
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsgirl

Yaar mujhe to iss baat ka tension ho raha hai ki Inn sab ke beech mei R&B would not take the 11 pm call he has with the partners...I don't want him to do that and also I don't want him to leave II..kya complicated life hai yaar Inn Dono ki

That call was yesterday 11'o clock...after the fight he didnt come home and rather attended the call illa...
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Soo true Shevani and Swathi!!! Ipad ki bachche ko kya zarurat?? Gadgets are childhood's biggest dushmans I feel... Aajkal bachche bahar khelte hi nahi... Ipad, ps3, wii n inn sab se mann bhara toh TV cartoons.. Humko sunday ke alawa kisi din tv dekhne ko bhi nahi milta tha... N wo bhi 8-2pm... Thats it... Lunch done, matlab gadget band... Uske baad hafte bhar news suno DD par(yes!! fortunately had no cable until 10th-11th) dinner time... Thats all!! I think my sister n I turned out decent even without all those gadgets! Shaam ko 2 hours playing time milta tha right uptil 12th😳

It's not funny if u give your iPhone to 3-4 month old baby they know how to swipe it. We will r becoming more mechanical  in our approach , next generation will have fewer emotions. We are getting dry and none of us can live without internet and gadgets anymore.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/05/14/opinion/14-in-flight-mark-vanhoenacker.html?_r=0

Sosy fan

Read this article I read it at lunch today, and immediately pre ordered it

It reads like Nivi's poetry. Astounding...
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Move over Appa, Part time papa bear RnB is hereπŸ€—
Paavam II but then Bala is right too. 

She's truly growing up our II. β€οΈ

And why did you stop here...
Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

That call was yesterday 11'o clock...after the fight he didnt come home and rather attended the call illa...

πŸ‘
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Kaafi dino se gaayab hai Nivi, I mean WEEKS. Kuch to chakkar hai

You noticed? Vaise mostly all is well and what isn't, she will fix soon enough. πŸ˜Š