Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 114

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

HEY Sosy fan... GREAT to see you

I pre ordered a book called Skyfaring-A Journey with a Pilot

I AM OBSESSED with International long haul flights, this is a pilot's account of his career flying wide bodied long haul jets, non fiction

It releases on June 2nd. I CANT WAIT

I was thinking about that book as it shows up in my Amazon recommend. I have often wonder when will SoSy show up????

DIVA

HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? WHY ARE U IN A STEALTH MODE

She is one of the unfortunate ones who is plagued with allergies Nisha. Poor thing. πŸ˜­
Noufiya tu roti reh din bhar πŸ˜•
Originally posted by putti77

Gals the bad thing is she has spread her malaria to our south channels also. All her serials are remade in our Kannada channels😑. I feel like puking.

Putti you will be told

"Its Ektas Choice" DONT WATCH if you dont want to😑 But the sad fact is Indian TV is either filled with cheap crass dance shows, or shows like Big Boss that tell us how sweaty horny unshaven people misbehave when they are locked up, and a murderer tells us "who won" or "who is in trouble"
Oh! the irony!!πŸ‘

or its Ekta Kapoor's shows, or Ekta Kapoor clone shows. Every show will have some Bollywood actor plugging his/her next movie.😑

I would like someone to tell me if they watched ANY good ones in the last 15 years, I watched TWO, no three, Mahi Way, Rishta.Com and Hubahu.

Its like Groundhog Day, you wake up and its the same day... the shows never end... I would kill to watch a crisp 20 30, 100 episode show... 😭 They all have steroid induced men, and caked up women in bra like blouses... talking about sanskar

Tamil? Tamil is "moderately" OK
Atleast they shoot inside real flats, and the sarees are the kind my Amma's kaamwali wont wear... very cheap very low budget. My Amma obsesses over one called Nadaswaram, I watched with her and its simple and straight forward with minimum dramaπŸ‘

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by dsgirl

Yaar mujhe to iss baat ka tension ho raha hai ki Inn sab ke beech mei R&B would not take the 11 pm call he has with the partners...I don't want him to do that and also I don't want him to leave II..kya complicated life hai yaar Inn Dono ki

Workaholic πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nividances

She is one of the unfortunate ones who is plagued with allergies Nisha. Poor thing. πŸ˜­

Awww
Please take care girls!! 

I AM OBSESSED with International long haul flights, this is a pilot's account of his career flying wide bodied long haul jets, non fiction

An article if you have not read it already!

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/05/14/opinion/14-in-flight-mark-vanhoenacker.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=opinion-c-col-right-region&region=opinion-c-col-right-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-right-region&_r=0
Ashu, Noufiya is your  college fest mein bichri hui sister

I will write a chapter for her now
Nisha.. I agree with the dress code thingy
They are not overly dressed
I did observe while changing channels πŸ˜†

Thanks for the personal welcome Nisha. Wasn't sure I was on your radar. Makes me feel special. I have been reading your updates dedicatedly though haven't been able to follow comments. So just dropped off on the sidelines.
Do let me know how the book turns out. For some reason I don't do very well with non-fiction unless it has a light touch. Enough reality around me to read reality πŸ˜•