Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 112

Posted: 8 years ago
Actualy I dont blame II alone here...Vandita is equally responsible for this...
II doesn't understand the seriousness becos she is not a parent yet...I get it...but the other reason for that is vandu also feels the same as II...vandu wants to go easy on shravu...so if vandu openly expresses that to II, II will never understand the seriousness...

It feels like both the sisters want to go overboard on what they wanted to do for shravu...vandu couldn't directly becos bala wont allow her but she encourages or doesn't stop II...It seems like only bala thinks like a sensible person - "you can spend only how much u earn" --- PERIOD

but vandu wants shravu to have ipad...she partly blames herself that they were not able to get an ipad for him...athunala than she is not scolding him...

inniku ipad seri...nalaiku nandu will get a ferari car becos tan can afford it...appo wat will they do ????
Chalo u all enjoy socializng...me is off 2 bed! Curse this pollen! πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by nividances

@bold: yeah, eventually they will patch up. But if things are true to life in this story as they have been thus far, things shouldn't be all hunky dory so soon. Also, I don't think that II will ever be able to forget BaIa's words just Iike BaIa won't be abIe to forget what Shravu did. ReaI Iife mein aisi baatein saaIon tak, kabhi kabhi zindagi bhar, yaad rehti hain and chubhti bhi hain. They shouIdn't have a compIete faII out over this matter because that too wouId be unreaIistic, Iekin thodi bohut awkwardness to aayegi, nahi?
I dont think she will mind it soo much... This was much needed jolt... She needed to be told ki uske parents se pooch ke shravu ko cheezein milein... N that not to interfere when parents are desciplining the kid... Even Tan admonished Sam almost similarly...The father/mother has a limited salary, there is another mouth to feed from that same limited house income in a couple of months.. The kid is growig up, so are his needs n demands, unless there is some kind of perusal by parents of what their kid is doing n demanding, it will get difficult for Bala n Vandu to support Shravu's demands solely because Bala heard Shravu's innocent conclusion to his problem... Things that his appa/amma cant buy MUST be provided by II since she married Uncle R!!! That is a serious problem in a child's thinking... That innocent mind is getting affected with seeing such disparity in living styles of Iyers n Bhallas/Batra.. Bala is a worried father since evenafter a day of incident his son was arguing about fulfilling his demands n not realizing that not all demands are just n important... N certaining TAKING(as shravu calls stealing) is NOT the way to meet demands!! 

Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Divashni

πŸ˜ƒ
Hmmm prefr being antisocial nowdays so jst read the chaps offline. & offc is supr hectic. Can I go bck 2 kindergarten nd jst tak naps agn? πŸ˜†

Awww.. Why love ???
You know sosy family will never allow you to go asocial or anti social right ??

Hahhaha... Whoever works has the word NAP topping their dictionary
Originally posted by Divashni

Chalo u all enjoy socializng...me is off 2 bed! Curse this pollen! πŸ˜‘

Miss you
Jaldi aa jao wapas

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Its cruel and unforgiveable how they treated ardent viewers all under "My Choice" I will script how ever the f**k I want😑 "watch if you want to"  "I am not harming any body"

Ekta Kapoor will go down in history as the MOST dangerous toxic tasteless  malaise to hit Indian TV entertainment. I predict she will have incest and other such perverted things not too long from now. Her master scripting of Ishita Bhalla inspires me to say so
πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I dont think it is even worth talking about that serial...I am so happy that now we need not even go to that forum...infact I hate the characters sooo much that I dont like ppl calling SOSY's II and R&B as raman and ishita...

it should always be II and R&B only...lets not even use that names...
Originally posted by swathi1990

II doesn't understand the seriousness becos she is not a parent yet...I get it...but the other reason for that is vandu also feels the same as II...vandu wants to go easy on shravu...so if vandu openly expresses that to II, II will never understand the seriousness...

It feels like both the sisters want to go overboard on what they wanted to do for shravu...vandu couldn't directly becos bala wont allow her but she encourages or doesn't stop II...It seems like only bala thinks like a sensible person - "you can spend only how much u earn" --- PERIOD

but vandu wants shravu to have ipad...she partly blames herself that they were not able to get an ipad for him...athunala than she is not scolding him...

inniku ipad seri...nalaiku nandu will get a ferari car becos tan can afford it...appo wat will they do ????

Great point and AGAIN very nicely written Swa. Vandu exploits II's love for Shravu, not in a mean materialistic way, but TOTALLY does, I have people in my family that do that, and thanks for reminding me of that. They wont ask anything explicitly, but will will be "OK" if Mama Manni/Chithi Chithappa/Athai Athimber bring from the US, ALL because they "love my kids and for nothing else

Vandita is not evil at all, just caught up in "I want my child to be an equal"
To be a parent is the toughest thing😭

Originally posted by swathi1990

That's s harsh reality, parents often feel guilty if they can't provide for their kids. Shravu goes to a fancy school, he by default will want things what his class mates want. In year or two he will realize that his family circumstances are different. It's a double whammy for him as he see Nandu,
DIVA

HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? WHY ARE U IN A STEALTH MODE
Nisha are we getting another or will you go off to bed 😭