Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nividances

Prescription for II:

Turn off all phones and electronic devices
Grab a gallon tub of butterscotch ice cream and two spoons
Drizzle warm caramel sauce and hot fudge over the ice cream
Have a cuddle and snuggle session with hubby as he rocks you to sleep

someone pls msg this to II!!!your doctor knows about your free consultation nprescription nivi???chalo this will make II better...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The meanest dialog in Sosy was finally uttered by the Iyer Bala even Meany Manny and Chachu were better but this was hitting below the belt...😡😭
II has been obsessing about Shravu all the time she fought with R&B for him 😭

how can bala say this

"U wont buy him anything any more... I dont want u doing anything for him, if u insist u then u can stop coming over" he said

"That is so harsh Athim, I LOVE HIM... hes my very own" she begged

"No he is mine and Vandita's... u dont have to visit"

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
nividances thumbnail
While Bala was not wrong in what he said, it is the way he expressed his sentiments that will do more damage in the long run. Things said in anger or jest are remembered long after the words have been uttered. ðŸ˜”

"What we say matters. The unkind things we communicate can soil the best of relationships; even with the deepest of regrets...what lingers is a stain of hurt that may fade but will never truly go away. The wounding words we say are like feathers released in a harsh wind, once said; we will never get them back." -- Jason Versey, A Walk with Prudence
Edited by nividances - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very inappropriate post.. 
Fans please stay away... Do not bash me. This is what I observed over somedays... 
Nisha... Sorry I a breaking the rule.. But for once... Maaf kardo

Pleaseee

I happened to catch the episodes of the show recetly about 2-3 weeks ago.. I feel the lead actress chuaros my english from the forum and adds the lines to her dialogues for improvisation ðŸ¤£

STRANGE
I WILL BE BEATEN UP FOR SAYING THIS ALSO

But I saomehow fee she reads the story and is obsessed with all of us. She tends to churao all our libes and use them. Yesterday I saw Mrs. Iyer use a lot of kanna towards Mihika.   I was baffled

Sorry
Very very very inappropriate post
I dont know why I ade this. 
Itchy hands early in the morning 

nividances thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishruhi

someone pls msg this to II!!!your doctor knows about your free consultation nprescription nivi???chalo this will make II better...

Until my free consultation and prescription are limited to a fictional character, I should be fine. ðŸ˜‰
Ashu25 thumbnail
I watch tv when I eat. So the first channel that comes handy is star. 
The timings of my apetite match

CANNOT REALLY HELP ðŸ¤£
ishruhi thumbnail
those who are half awake and read the last update and now feeling like crying-try dong this---the pages before this update had some super conversations.it can change your tears to a smile somewhat...
ishruhi thumbnail

Until my free consultation and prescription are limited to a fictional character, I should be fine.😉

😆
nividances thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Very inappropriate post.. 

Fans please stay away... Do not bash me. This is what I observed over somedays... 
Nisha... Sorry I a breaking the rule.. But for once... Maaf kardo

Pleaseee

I happened to catch the episodes of the show recetly about 2-3 weeks ago.. I feel the lead actress chuaros my english from the forum and adds the lines to her dialogues for improvisation ðŸ¤£

STRANGE
I WILL BE BEATEN UP FOR SAYING THIS ALSO

But I saomehow fee she reads the story and is obsessed with all of us. She tends to churao all our libes and use them. Yesterday I saw Mrs. Iyer use a lot of kanna towards Mihika.   I was baffled

Sorry
Very very very inappropriate post
I dont know why I ade this. 
Itchy hands early in the morning 

Really? ðŸ˜•
I wouldn't be surprised though. Originality pehle endangered thi, ab toh essentially extinct hogayi hai. 
Ashu25 thumbnail

Really? ðŸ˜•
I wouldn't be surprised though. Originality pehle endangered thi, ab toh essentially extinct hogayi hai. 

Nivi I was baffled.. Out of my mind I was

I had uttered one or two idioms in d commnets here... I was taken aback when those were use by the actress in her dialogues
Coincidence toh nahi h sakta.. She must be reading our tale