Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 104

Posted: 8 years ago
Namratha... Anytime re!! 
Will you be kind to me?

"
Akka showed up in half hour or so, Athim dropped her off and didnt come up, Amma Appa thought it was weird but Akka looked very tired and weak so they let it go

II had brought ice cream and mithai and namkeen, mangoes...

"Onn kai summaave irukkaada di?" (Wont your hands be still?) Akka asked

"Its not my kai... its my purse... if I dont let it breathe it starts complaining" "and gasping" II chuckled
Serving mithai and namkeen for Akka,  and cut up mangoes to make mango shake for all

"She never listens... I worry about her husband, if he finds out she is spending so much, he shud be OK right?" Amma hissed to Akka

II heard it she wanted to ROFL... THEY HAD NO IDEA WHY HE WAS ANGRY
ZILCH. NADA...

UPSET I AM SPENDING MONEY?
AYYYO AMMA HE IS MURDEROUS I "DONT" SPEND HIS MONEY
I CHEWED HIM UP AND SPIT HIM OUT AND HE CHEWED ME UP AND SPIT ME OUT

She picked up her phone and looked at his text page... scrolling... he looked insanely handsome in the
navy striped shirt today... folded up like that over his hairy forearm... she loved to feel it with her index finger

"I am HAIRY II" he would moan as she teased him with her fingers
"I know... I love that" she agreed

"AND U are smooth as butter and soft as fur" he would say... rubbing his abrasive hairiness all over her...

"U DONT ANSWER UR PHONE" Akka yelled from the front room over the sound of blender

II poured the shake out of the blender
Into 6 glasses, she had bought two dozen mangoes, over 5 kgs... almost...
She took two to periappa's room

The sleepy NURSE woke up, she handed both their mithai and shake... "Varen na" (Will sit by you soon) she kissed Periappa's forehead

He cooed like Lasya, more teeth were gone now, he looked squishy and defenceless

"Innikki periya sanda" (I fought big)

Periappa was serious...

"IKR" "Ennikki sanda illai?" (WHEN DO I NOT FIGHT?) RAKSHASAN!!

He smiled, and laughed... "Sanda podardula FIRST avan... he didnt really go to Grad school for MBA idukku daan ponaan" (He went to Grad school for combat skills)

The nurse smiled as if he was asked to chime in

She left quickly

She sat by Akka, Amma was in Appa's room

"Yenn di phone edukka maatengre?" (why dont u answer the phone?)
"I was in meetings ALL day"

"LIAR" said Akka

"NO.. I WAS ka, WHY shud I lie?"

"Because YOUR PURUSHAN answered the phone (hubs)

"Ayyoyo... eppo?" she asked

"4:30?" Akka said

II frantically checked there was tHREE MISSED and ONE answered calls

"WHY DID U CALL?" Ii was angry

"They suspended him for a week"
II stopped gripped her mango shake glass... in shock

Akka cried softly

"WHY?"

"I texted u right? Sam spoke to the princi?"

II nodded...

"Adukapram, Bala came home at 1:30 with Shravu and we had a big fight... he said he wont learn if he is not disciplined"

"Chhey, WHY? scold him take away media... take away play time" II whispered

"Ya"

"Even through the summer" "BUT THIS?" II was devastated

Amma returned "Why is she crying?"

They shared with Amma softly... Amma was totally upset...

"Why didnt u tell me?"

"Because u will tell Appa Appa will come over and hit him" Vandu said

"Ayyo Vandita enna karyam pannittan" (wHAT DID HE DO)

II cleared up starting cutting veggies for pulao...
Appa came to the living room for watching TV

Akka went to take a nap

When dinner was ready they ate... Ii asked Akka if she would let him go to the summer camp
Akka didnt tell her he is not allowed to interact with Nandu "No  no fun"

"THIS IS A SCIENCE CAMP" II argued

"NO Ishita... "

"I PROMISE I wont buy him ANY TOY" II begged crying

"No raja"

Amma went to bed

Athim came to pick up Akka and called her from the car... II was in the bathroom, Akka left "telling her" she was leaving...

II returned home at 11..."Are u at work?" she asked

"I am" he said

She went to bed alone...

He didnt... not until the morning... not even in the morning, she found his car in the drive way

"Ur car is here" she texted at 7...

"Thanks" he said

"Aaj bhi nahi aaogey?" she called him upset

"Where are u?" he asked

She hung up...
He didnt call back

She went to work and called Akka to coax her, Akka was very sad, as
Shravu was home he couldnt wear his Wed sports uniform... the new one... she talked about lying for a week to in laws

"Ayyo" "I know"  "I am so sorry ka"

Work was looking up for her, since Dilshad Garden and Ghaziabad were over 60%... they were going to Kirti Nagar, Rohini and Lajpat Nagar showrooms on Thursday
She spent the day at Kirti Nagar with Ashwini, headed to Rohini and returned or started to return home at 7

Called Akka again... there was no change...
She was so upset she called Athim...

"Epdi urikel?" (how are u?)
He didnt answer
"I am sorry Athim" she said

"HHmmm" he grunted unpleasantly

"Athim" she began..

He cut her off... "I am busy what do u want?"

"Are u driving?  "

"NO.. I AM STILL AT WORK" he said irritated

"Oh!, Athim I wanted to ask you if"

"Ido paar if u have any plans for Shravu  or want to buy him anything THEN STOP. YOU SHOULD NOT BE. NOT ANY MORE"

Ii was shocked beyond words...

"What did I do?" she began to cry
"U come by constantly... u constantly buy him things... sonna pecha kekardu ille (he doesnt listen), HE STEALS... u have made him greedy" he said

"ayyoyo not me... not me... not me" she begged

"Dont buy him anything OK? kanna" he was kind but in a sarcastic way...

"I never bought him much"

"U wont buy him anything any more... I dont want u doing anything for him, if u insist u then u can stop coming over" he said

"That is so harsh Athim, I LOVE HIM... hes my very own" she begged

"No he is mine and Vandita's... u dont have to visit"

HE HUNG UP

She barely made it home... she parked outside

Ran up the stairs... it was 8:28... went to her balcony and bawled

The door hinge creaked... she turned... they stared at each other...

"Dont fight with me" she begged hiccuping..

He quickly closed the gap in shock... "WHAT HAPPENED II?"😲

"Will u be kind to me?" she demanded😳

He nodded speechless😲

"Athim said I cant go to their house any more..." 😭she cried audibly, as he hugged her tight... "when Appa is angry he scolds me, when
Athim is angry he says I cant go to their house. TUM BHI LADEY to I dont have any where to be" 😳she sobbed softly
"Shhh shhh" shhh" he rocked her holding her tight... πŸ€—
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Not sure what she did, one of my friends landed up in ER earlier in the afternoon, she is home now I am told, I offered to make khichri for her, will take it in a bit

Acid reflux? Heartburn? God knows what... her hubby moved to Iowa and one kid is in college the other one is 7 she sent him to India with her parents. She is here all alone now.. she is a bit off... she tries weird diets and self remedies and practices strange rituals

I know I will be told "Her Choice"πŸ˜ƒ

Umm... as long as it doesnt land u in an ER, its "Her choice"😑

On a lighter note...
She is my closest connection to Madhuri Dixit, her brother lives in the same bldg as Madz at Hiranandani and her bro's kids go to Dhirubai Ambani School like Madz's kids. So basically I know someone thats related to someone that knows Madz... jeevan safal ho gaya

IVE GOT TO HELP HER

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
I had a colleague just like your friend but gori, she ate 1 teaspoon of haldi raw without anything and when she started to cough she drank hot water, it burnt her esophagus πŸ˜• She landed up in ER. 
I find it astonishing when people follow diets they stop using their brains and become tunnel visioned about it.  
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
I had a colleague just like your friend but gori, she ate 1 teaspoon of haldi raw without anything and when she started to cough she drank hot water, it burnt her esophagus πŸ˜• She landed up in ER. 
I find it astonishing when people follow diets they stop using their brains and become tunnel visioned about it.  

Yep totally.. accountability is zero Shevane
"Its her choice" "She wants to be that way" "He wants to be that way".
Just justifying all sorts of nonsense under  "Oh I like this"  "Oh! I like to be this way"
"Oh! This is my choice"

Dzhokar Tsarnayev got the death penalty I heard... if it had been India his fan club would have rebelled  done a dharna, bhook hartal... Karan Johar would have signed him for a movieπŸ‘

and Farah Khan Ali and Abhijeet would have demanded the people not run the marathon on roads, Farah Khan Ali would have put a religious spin on it quoting "Islamic tenants" and the guy would have walked

"He ONLY wanted to kill... it was his choice"πŸ‘ People need to get a life... nahi?

Phew!!

Oh my Nisha...I am crying along with II.  πŸ˜­

Hope things turn around for her!!!!

While I understand where Bala is coming from, he doesn't have to be harsh to II.  Did he think that Shravu was never going to be exposed to wealthier kids who had more things and money to throw around???  Does he honestly think II is the reason for Shravu's "greed"?  Wasn't Nandu already a friend of Shravu, even before II and R&B's relationship came about?
That was simply beautiful, I am crying with her. I love the way you express II emotions. She comes across so innocent and vulnerable. Bala was rude but I expected that so I wasn't surprised at his waspish answer. RnB better hold her tight and be sweet and love her.
Even I cried Nisha...poor II,feeling so bad for her. Expected reaction from Bala, even i have done this. Now Amma knows, then Appa will know. 
will dude come to know.? Aww, he cant bear to see her tears...comforting her...will she tell why she is bawling? An innocent II, 

Will u be kind to me????? aww, so chweet.

Thanks for the update, now I m gonna sleep for another hour. 
OMG, see I was posting reply then I see Shev and @kaliviswes...same to same...all of us r crying.
CRY FEST>>>πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Bada jaldi wala update nahi tha yeh?? 
Her will you be ind to me reminded me of her talk with periappa... Emotional kar diya subah subah

I am hoping all is settled 

Athim is acting crazy. 

Will you be kind to me?

first to comment after so many days i think ...πŸ‘

cha my heart totally totally went to II Bala you have become a meany Bala ..HOW DARE you talk to her like that.
I have been supporting you for the past 3 days asking for an OK kanmani date for you and this is how u talk to ur married SIL sooo not done taking out ur anger on someone else..
there is a way to talk ..
I ONLY like RANJANNN he can never talk like this..πŸ‘

vendam nisha Bala kku oru respite vendam..meany Manny oda chat kku anuppu (send him to a chat with Meany Manny)😑

My dear II  we are with you, your Ranjan is with you , u know ur husband is also crazy will get angry and then hug .. I am coming to MM now and we are going to a spa and eat road side chaat ..😭

UPDATE - I CAN NEVER BE FIRST TO COMMENT 😭😭😭😭 and poor Shravu *infinity kithne cute they
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago