Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 101

Posted: 8 years ago
I just read about your allergies, take Allegra. My husband takes it that and it helps. Also this season is being called pollen tsunami. Feel better soon.  Pray for rain.

My friend has bad allergies, she was on the conference call, she thought she had put the phone on mute, while she was wiping her eyes and blowing her nose. Then she realized that no one was talking, so she checked her phone, she had put the call on hold (she was the main speaker) so she said hello. The other three went, thanks we were almost ready to refinance our homes (as our bank had very annoying habit of advertising its loans) she was super embarrassed. And it was her second day at work.

Originally posted by nividances

Oh my gosh Anu! Your daughter is absolutely adorable! She came back for the teddy! ๐Ÿคฃ Although I'm sure you must have been worried sick when the incident actually occurred, it sounds so funny looking back at it now. 

Something similar happened with my brother when he was younger (I think he must have been 2 or 3). My dad used to travel a lot for business when we were younger and he would be gone for a few months at a time. So during the summer when we would be off from school, the entire family would go with him. One time we were spending the summer in Malaysia and my dad's company had rented an entire floor of apartments in a high rise for its employees. We would usually spend the afternoon at the pool since there wasn't much else to do. Our apartment was on the 10th floor and the pool was on the roof. It was cloudy one day so mom said no pool. That was enough to cause a huge meltdown for my brother. After crying and screaming for a bit, he actually changed into his swimshorts by himself, got on a stool to open the front door, and then proceeded to let himself out of the house. My mom and I watched with amusement at first, but that quickly turned into panic as he ran into an open elevator. Thankfully it was one of our neighbors who was in the elevator with him so they brought him back upstairs immediately. My mom made sure to keep both his swimshorts and the stool out of reach after that incident. ๐Ÿ˜†
My sister n I once didnt return from school, coz we wanted to see some cultural event practice...ofcourse I was the mastermind... Told her -chal didi aaj ye wala dance practice dekhte hain ruk kar... I remember I must have been in first grade n my sister in 3rd... It was summers... Dad had got us kids' aviator glasses for fun... My nani's maid went to pick us from school... It was walking distance from nani's place...N came back saying she couldnt find us ... My mom used to work n her school timings were different so we'd stay at our nani's until mom would pick us after work.. There was panic at my nani's place... My mama went to school to enquire... But as he got near the school, he saw us walking hand in hand on the road with those aviators on... My mama was sooo angry that day ๐Ÿ˜†... Ofcourse we got grounded!!
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Monkey see, Monkey do?

THATS EXACTLY HOW MY LIFE IS
I saw my Dad not give enough importance to money, I am exactly that way๐Ÿ˜ญ, In a way Ranjan is like my Dad, he saw his siblings rob him and didnt utter a word. Ofcourse the amount of money we are talking about in my case is less than 1% of what Bhallas have. 
I am not a CPA if I lived in India I dont think I would not make as much as II but yes, I do spend recklessy๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am neither  ashamed of it nor proud of it... this is who I am

Most people in my story are someone I KNOW in flesh and blood, even Minion and Selvi and Mrs Sagar and Bally...

I feel for your parents Nivi. Jitna padh lo kahin chaley jao par Indian bride ke  parents ki wat lagti hai shaadi mein๐Ÿ˜ญ Us maamle mein KUCH nahi badla

I AM ALL FOR TRADITIONAL RITUALISTIC WEDDINGS
I DETEST weddings that look and feel like they are from Tollywood. I have even lil respect for the bride and grooms that dont protest and let their families go into debt. Borrow money yourself of make the dude or bride borrow, parents ki wat mat lagvao

Weddings nowadays are looking more and more like orchestrated musicals or Bollywood movies to me. I just want a simple event without the Bollywood stars and singers showing up at the sangeet to perform. I see enough of them in newspapers and magazines, I don't need to be seeing them in my wedding pictures now too. ๐Ÿ˜ก I just want something simple...the hazaaron rupees ke flower arrangements and laakhon ka designer lehnga is not going to make or break the wedding. But mom and dad going into debt to arrange all those unnecessary things will leave a very bad taste and a huge burden on my heart.
Nisha aditha update eppo?
Kaarthale waiting  with here with morning chai. 

โค๏ธ
Originally posted by Nisha0604

If she cried like a TV soap bahu to get her way or to prove her mahaanta I would tear her to shreds using Akka's character. Most characters in fiction  cry with an "End goal" in mind... she doesnt want jewelry or expensive clothes or a bigger car or a fancy vacation or another flat or "gift unreasonable amounts of money to her mayka" NOT ONE THING

She cries out of helplessness and fear
She could have been bold and stronger emotionally, but I thought the vulnerability will be accentuated if she cries.

I bet somebody else or many others would do a better job in crafting her... she is all done NOW i cant change her๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, I totally get her on that front. My first reaction to stress is usually tears. Once the salt water is out of the system, I will move on and try to think logically. Mujhe koi sharmindagi nahi hoti ye kehne mein ki I am emotionally sensitive and vulnerable. Ab hoon to hoon...har kisi ka kuch na kuch weak point to hota hi hai na? ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

I just read about your allergies, take Allegra. My husband takes it that and it helps. Also this season is being called pollen tsunami. Feel better soon.  Pray for rain.

My friend has bad allergies, she was on the conference call, she thought she had put the phone on mute, while she was wiping her eyes and blowing her nose. Then she realized that no one was talking, so she checked her phone, she had put the call on hold (she was the main speaker) so she said hello. The other three went, thanks we were almost ready to refinance our homes (as our bank had very annoying habit of advertising its loans) she was super embarrassed. And it was her second day at work.

Allegra n uske bhai bandhu do no good to me Shev!! My sneezes only listen to Cetrizine n xyzal... These are prescription drugs n each month I have to begging to the urgent care n then my physician to write the prescription/refill... N they charge a bomb each bloody time๐Ÿ˜กI hare doctors here... No offence to anyone practicing medicine, but you guys charge a bomb for a disease I have very well diagnosed... You charge us bloody 200 dollars for a piece of paper that orders the refill!! Useless! 
I work like that... On mute ... N unfortunately... Most days are filled with meetings... I sleep on reclined position coz I cant lay flat due to clogged nose๐Ÿ˜ญ Imagine!! Sharamnaak baat for desi that summer is killing me!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Weddings nowadays are looking more and more like orchestrated musicals or Bollywood movies to me. I just want a simple event without the Bollywood stars and singers showing up at the sangeet to perform. I see enough of them in newspapers and magazines, I don't need to be seeing them in my wedding pictures now too. ๐Ÿ˜ก I just want something simple...the hazaaron rupees ke flower arrangements and laakhon ka designer lehnga is not going to make or break the wedding. But mom and dad going into debt to arrange all those unnecessary things will leave a very bad taste and a huge burden on my heart.

Nivi I think I had mentioned my cuz just got married, I still cant process 75K for her dressing up and 1.5 lca for photo. I didnt realize that Indian Wedding also have cakes these days.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• There was a cake cutting also. And the cake was for 22k  Its too much flimy. There is special chuni with lights , which is held by brothers and boys cuzs when the bride is walking towards the stage also...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I had a good laugh on that one. 
Edited by Hsp.canada - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Oh goodness yes! All the cars outside are covered with a green film from all this flying pollen. 2 of my flatmates are also experiencing really bad allergy symptoms...I feel so bad when I see them suffering with the watery eyes and congestion. Thankfully *knock on wood* I'm allergy free. 
Originally posted by harshita27

Allegra n uske bhai bandhu do no good to me Shev!! My sneezes only listen to Cetrizine n xyzal... These are prescription drugs n each month I have to begging to the urgent care n then my physician to write the prescription/refill... N they charge a bomb each bloody time๐Ÿ˜กI hare doctors here... No offence to anyone practicing medicine, but you guys charge a bomb for a disease I have very well diagnosed... You charge us bloody 200 dollars for a piece of paper that orders the refill!! Useless! 
I work like that... On mute ... N unfortunately... Most days are filled with meetings... I sleep on reclined position coz I cant lay flat due to clogged nose๐Ÿ˜ญ Imagine!! Sharamnaak baat for desi that summer is killing me!!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Dont worry, I have sun allergies ๐Ÿ˜† I burn in sun and I do khuchli like a bandar on my arms & neck ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ( gora look at me and say brown skin and sun???)

Oh goodness yes! All the cars outside are covered with a green film from all this flying pollen. 2 of my flatmates are also experiencing really bad allergy symptoms...I feel so bad when I see them suffering with the watery eyes and congestion. Thankfully *knock on wood* I'm allergy free.

Nobody should get this worthless disease!! Binawajeh sneeze karte jao.. Bahar mat niklo... N niklo toh mask laga ke!! I behave/look like am h1n1 peedit!:(