Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 99

Posted: 8 years ago
I don't know how you come up with such close hitting updates Nisha...I bought an ipad for my nephew.  Both my sis and bil were so upset with me that I bought it.  I was yelled at.  ๐Ÿค”  Not a great time!
In any case, I am more careful with what I spend for him now but he is probably spoiled by me...first grandchild and all that. ๐Ÿ˜† My sister and brother in law have stopped complaining to my face about it.  And I tell my nephew he gets these things bec I want him to experience everything possible but I keep telling him that he cannot start feeling entitled...   

good nite sosy...hoping for an update in the morning...
Originally posted by kalviswes

I don't know how you come up with such close hitting updates Nisha...I bought an ipad for my nephew.  Both my sis and bil were so upset with me that I bought it.  I was yelled at.  ๐Ÿค”  Not a great time!
In any case, I am more careful with what I spend for him now but he is probably spoiled by me...first grandchild and all that. ๐Ÿ˜† My sister and brother in law have stopped complaining to my face about it.  And I tell my nephew he gets these things bec I want him to experience everything possible but I keep telling him that he cannot start feeling entitled...   

Kala,

Well... I was a child too eons ago๐Ÿ˜†, but no wealthy aunts or uncles as gift givers though... only Appa pampered us however meagerly he could, and STILL DOES๐Ÿ˜ญ  Ummm yes all aunts and uncles were wealthy... all of them were... umm... never mind.. wont say anymore. 

I am an aunt now, and a parent... not wealthy but try and do as much as we can for family,  My kids dont have expensive toys or gadgets, both dont care for video games, one is a nerd the other a wanderer๐Ÿ˜† Electronics take up most money usually...since they have no love for video games the Wii rots in the garage and the PS1? its controllers are long missing..๐Ÿ˜†. they are boys so they dont care for clothes either...

I buy like a crazed woman for friends' daughters๐Ÿ˜†.. or newborns of visiting IT friends.. I get a lot of "Oh she doesn't care about money"  "Oh she thinks she is rich"  "If we spent like her we could have never become millionaires" etc etc... from people unrelated to the recipient.๐Ÿ˜•

Ek kaan se sunkar doosre se bahar... ๐Ÿ˜† I bet they would gladly take what I buy for their kids tho they are millionaires๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Question: R&B KNOWS Ranjan has worthless 150+ staff up on 20th Spectrum n he lets the financial waste happen?!? Why? Because he has no interest in Excelsior? But is being honest to his job? A director at job once told me, he appreciates people who say no to his face for an asked task than the ones who commit to it but never do the basic job description coz then he is thinking the ones who committed would be working on it but they arent Vs others who politely expressed their inability about the task making him aware that the responsibility is not on them. Mere dadaji kehte the "karo toh poore mann se karo warna mat karo... Aadhe mann ka kaam shaitaan ka"... Doesnt R&B have some responsibility towards his employees at excelsior?
Originally posted by harshita27

Question: R&B KNOWS Ranjan has worthless 150+ staff up on 20th Spectrum n he lets the financial waste happen?!? Why? Because he has no interest in Excelsior? But is being honest to his job? A director at job once told me, he appreciates people who say no to his face for an asked task than the ones who commit to it but never do the basic job description coz then he is thinking the ones who committed would be working on it but they arent Vs others who politely expressed their inability about the task making him aware that the responsibility is not on them. Mere dadaji kehte the "karo toh poore mann se karo warna mat karo... Aadhe mann ka kaam shaitaan ka"... Doesnt R&B have some responsibility towards his employees at excelsior?

Ofcourse he does every ounce of disinterest and indifference he shows to life in general and Ranjan in particular is unfair and toxic. Its a huge flaw he has. And thanks for pointing that out.
Just like he went after KPMG's tail he should have chosen to advise Ranjan to restructure and re-engineer his operations, he did not...

We will get to all that as the story unfolds
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ofcourse he does every ounce of disinterest and indifference he shows to life in general and Ranjan in particular is unfair and toxic. Its a huge flaw he has. And thanks for pointing that out.
Just like he went after KPMG's tail he should have chosen to advise Ranjan to restructure and re-engineer his operations, he did not...

We will get to all that as the story unfolds

Thanks Nisha!! Its much needed now. I feel Manny is right! He is an enabler in corruption n inefficiency at excelsior as is Harish n the worthless staff! By him turning a blind eye to all these HUGE flaws in excelsior's operation n dealings, it makes him a party to all that is being done wrong at excelsior. 1 kadak administrator who is part heir to the empire will make a HUGE difference! All he needs to do is pull up few errant people, baaki sab apne aap seedhe ho jayenge. 1 direct comment to Harish abt his chorpanthi will make Harish&sons watch their back twice before doing an underdealings. Kya kar lega Ranjan?? Dukhi hoga? But I know for a fact kuch bolega nahi wo R&B ko! That man is ready to take any shit from his son if it means that the son keeps association with him.
Originally posted by harshita27

Thanks Nisha!! Its much needed now. I feel Manny is right! He is an enabler in corruption n inefficiency at excelsior as is Harish n the worthless staff! By him turning a blind eye to all these HUGE flaws in excelsior's operation n dealings, it makes him a party to all that is being done wrong at excelsior. 1 kadak administrator who is part heir to the empire will make a HUGE difference! All he needs to do is pull up few errant people, baaki sab apne aap seedhe ho jayenge. 1 direct comment to Harish abt his chorpanthi will make Harish&sons watch their back twice before doing an underdealings. Kya kar lega Ranjan?? Dukhi hoga? But I know for a fact kuch bolega nahi wo R&B ko! That man is ready to take any shit from his son if it means that the son keeps association with him.

banda care hi nahin karta...very self absorbed in that sense. i thin his thought process is that if Ranjan can with open eyes indulge chachu in his corrupt ways, who is he to tell him about whats going on at spectrum 20. after savvys death whatever little concern he had wo bhi chala gaya. he also needs a jhatka to shake him up. bhallas are kheenchoing their life not living it. 

RB realized it and got married...
I see that I am rather late to the party here. Really nice updates these last few were Nisha. Even though I see II's flaws, I don't find her to be wrong because in a similar situation, I would probably have done the same for the most part. Like it was said before (I think by Anu and a few others), I spend for family and friends much more loose-handedly than I do for myself. I am seeing these exorbitant prices for wedding-related things and I am slowly feeling my heart sink in realizing that even a normal wedding nowadays may run a bill as much as all my student loans. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I am just closing my eyes and ears to any talks about having a destination wedding in some ornate Rajasthani palace.  On the other hand, I just bought my brother an iPhone 6 as a graduation gift (he certainly deserves it though for being valedictorian). ๐Ÿ˜ณ I am constantly chastised for my behavior by mom and dad, but I have seen them do the same in their life (they have only given, very rarely have they ever taken) so my response to them is usually, "monkey see, monkey do."๐Ÿ˜† It is usually enough to garner a smile and push off the financial advising lecture until my next purchase. ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Asma
Yes yes yes

When I read about BB King in Hindustan Times this morning (YA HT... GO FIGURE!!๐Ÿ˜†) I thought exactly the same... ek chapter to banta hai
If u guys have any fave BB King picks send em over

Shukriya aap ne haan to kaha. Muhje laga aap mere posts padthe nahi ho ๐Ÿ˜†

But yaar kis cheez ke liye? 

BB King well know about BBK from BBC that i heard when i was driving back from work. I was touched about how music was so liberating to the social psyche of coloured Americans. 

Haan agar carnatic music songs ke bare much kuch poochana hai toh i guess i can talk for a second longer. โค๏ธ
Aur rahi baat II ke rone ki? I can FULLY relate to her with that. I have been told before that I cry at the drop of a hat...chahe khushi ke aansoo ho ya dukh ke. Par kya karein? Hum to bhai aise hi hain, aur aise hi rahenge. ๐Ÿ˜Š