Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 98

Posted: 8 years ago
yeah when ii will have kids class problems will come out more often...nisha will show us many many new aspects of the story.we all will discuss a lot.sosy will go on starting newer threads and sosy will go like a never ending tale...haayee what a bright future to our sosy dear... 👏
Nisha Aquarius gal best match is Gemini guy.
The birthdays of Gemini fall between 22nd May and 21st June.
So your time starts now😊 II should do modeling for dude at 12 am😉
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Nisha I dont want VAndu to differentiate .. she is like a mom to II please
😭

she may not voice it out.but she will feel it for sure at some point of time...of course she will not be hurting II by that but will be like accepting the truth...
Nisha.. I told no.. Mere wish list mein uska birthday isi hafte mein aani chahiye 
I am a gemini btw 
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Yep, R&B is trying to protect her because she means the WORLD to him, she thinks she only a "part of his world" never the whole. She is slowly beginning to admit to her Appa that he scolds her about missing paattu class, and admits to Akka he is mighty protective... she sees these as stand alone incidents... she doesnt connect the dots, or may be she is beginning to but fears "what if I connect the dots and it SEEMS like I AM THE ONLY ONE and then then he walks away because he is no longer in love"

All these actions by her...going up to him and asking him to hold her
Taking him along to discuss her financial situations
Calling him to shop
There are things she is doing subconsciously accepting that he considers her as of great value to him
She isn't realising that she is already taking comfort from him and trusting him to protect her
Originally posted by Ashu25

Nisha.. I told no.. Mere wish list mein uska birthday isi hafte mein aani chahiye
I am a gemini btw

Ashu see my post above😊

😳

THANK YOU FOR NOTICING THAT😳 I was hoping someone would😛

we all did Nisha could we have a movie date for Bala and Vandu -- please i keep saying they need one

😳

THANK YOU FOR NOTICING THAT😳I was hoping someone would😛

I love your ways of embedding these secrets into the script so well...right there but takes some indulgence to notice 👏 (I'm might be praising myself as a devoted fan of your stories who is so stuck to every detail too 😛 😛 😆 )
Originally posted by Ashu25

I am a gemini btw

As hu thank you so much for being my saviour and voice when I couldn't post on the forum...its horrible when u have so much to say but can't post...!!!
And I'm greatefuk u did it for me 🤗
Watching IPL and hoping for an update from Nisha since no office tomorrow 🤣Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago