Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Asma

Yes yes yes

When I read about BB King in Hindustan Times this morning (YA HT... GO FIGURE!!😆) I thought exactly the same... ek chapter to banta hai
If u guys have any fave BB King picks send em over

Oh hello maine kaha tha na BB king ke bare mein! 
asma ne bhi kaha? 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Asma

Yes yes yes

When I read about BB King in Hindustan Times this morning (YA HT... GO FIGURE!!😆) I thought exactly the same... ek chapter to banta hai
If u guys have any fave BB King picks send em over

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC9FB2AC82FFC8DF7
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLC9FB2AC82FFC8DF7&v=4fk2prKnYnI
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratha.shree

When I see what bala is doing I remember my dad...they don't mean to upset anyone but can't control their anger
I like him even more now
He made sure the on is punished for his mistake
He is only yelling about ii cos he doesn't know where to vent out
He himself is upset cos its in the gut to every father when his kid thinks he doesn't provide enough

He hit the fan on while he left the room...even when passed cos wife and son were sweating
Shows care and love

me too loved that part when he switched on the fan while he was leaving and also when he came back to listen what shravu was saying...he is a strict as well as a caring dad...how bad he would have felt when he saw tan at school!!paavam...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

yaar pit se mera matlab tha only when she does what she does that RB will get a mauka to rectify, correct or even get to more about her. like the pizza story, it did bring some level of closeness between them. and i am totally ok with her wanting to help her parents. in regards to sharvu i think she has that feeling of entitlement isliye she doesnt ask, which is also ok at times. now with her shadi the dynamics of that relationship also seem to be changing at least in Bala's head. 
anyhow its super fun to see how you manoeuvre and navigate these characters through the various challenges they are confronted with. 

RB ka Birthday kar de yaar, unless you are waiting for RB to be a particular sunsign.. II is acquarius then Rb should be ??? girls Linda Goodman yaad karo!

Bday par tum sab batao WHEN it shud be
Mere liye sab sun signs barobar😉

I know what u mean about II though...

Bala is slowly beginning to feel the pangs of insecurity, its natural, he has a golden heart.  R&B and him married two girls from the same house, but yet II is completely out of reach now

Even if II had married Sree this would have crept up eventually. We can all pretend we live in a Sooraj Barjatya type family, but its not the case in 99% families... oh heck all of em...

Vandita doesnt feel anything... yet

It would be a enormous blow to II😭 when Vandita starts differentiating... coz in II's mind Akka will always be Akka😳
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Everyone talking about II's system of hadeling finances
Well she is a girl with a certain emotional impulse...for the ppl who she moves ek min mein sare praise lutha Degi...even if it means she will be on the streets...
As a chatercter in a book its an amazing characteristic to read about...but since II is as good as a real person to me...I would like to warn her off

Meri ma...thoda control rakh...pata hai tu sabko kush karna cahati hai... par unko hi Naraz kar Diya Jo sabse max matter Marta hai... thoda watch your back too...that's all R&B is trying to tell u too
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Bday par tum sab batao WHEN it shud be
Mere liye sab sun signs barobar😉

I know what u mean about II though...

Bala is slowly beginning to feel the pangs of insecurity, its natural, he has a golden heart. R&B and him married two girls from the same house, but yet II is completely out of reach now

Even if II had married Sree this would have crept up eventually. We can all pretend we live in a Sooraj Barjatya type family, but its not the case in 99% families... oh heck all of em...

Vandita doesnt feel anything... yet

It would be a enormous blow to II😭when Vandita starts differentiating... coz in II's mind Akka will always be Akka😳

I told this told this before. These insecurities about status will come soon.
When II will have kids the insecurities will be more than current.
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Everyone talking about II's system of hadeling finances
Well she is a girl with a certain emotional impulse...for the ppl who she moves ek min mein sare praise lutha Degi...even if it means she will be on the streets...
As a chatercter in a book its an amazing characteristic to read about...but since II is as good as a real person to me...I would like to warn her off

Meri ma...thoda control rakh...pata hai tu sabko kush karna cahati hai... par unko hi Naraz kar Diya Jo sabse max matter Marta hai... thoda watch your back too...that's all R&B is trying to tell u too

Yep, R&B is trying to protect her because she means the WORLD to him, she thinks she only a "part of his world" never the whole. She is slowly beginning to admit to her Appa that he scolds her about missing paattu class, and admits to Akka he is mighty protective... she sees these as stand alone incidents... she doesnt connect the dots, or may be she is beginning to but fears "what if I connect the dots and it SEEMS like  I AM THE ONLY ONE and then then he walks away because he is no longer in love"
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

When I see what bala is doing I remember my dad...they don't mean to upset anyone but can't control their anger
I like him even more now
He made sure the on is punished for his mistake
He is only yelling about ii cos he doesn't know where to vent out
He himself is upset cos its in the gut to every father when his kid thinks he doesn't provide enough

He hit the fan on while he left the room...even when passed cos wife and son were sweating
Shows care and love

me too totally totally have adored Bala...so sweet , pavam .. from all side bande ko lag rahi hai.
I ❤️ Bala actually yesterday before i went to bed i wanted a Bala/Vandu movie date or something.. he loves vandu so much .
Bala reminds me of all the men i know my husband,dad,brother 😳
he supported II so much during her wedding spoke to appa..
and right now this phase is probably his toughest .
What i love about him is he gave away the master bedroom and new AC to parents 👏👏👏

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nisha I dont want VAndu to differentiate .. she is like a mom to II please  😭

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

me too loved that part when he switched on the fan while he was leaving and also when he came back to listen what shravu was saying...he is a strict as well as a caring dad...how bad he would have felt when he saw tan at school!!paavam...

😳

THANK YOU FOR NOTICING THAT😳 I was hoping someone would😛