Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 93

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Hershey meri jaan, KIDHAR THI?

I agree with you "partially"
I know plenty of sisters that go over board with their nieces and nephews. I know plenty of uncles that go over board with their worthless nephews and nieces well into the kids' adulthood😭Middle class values har koi treasure ki tarah protect nahi karta neither do people follow it as much as we think. Atleast in MY experience. I know of sisters that borrowed upto the eyes for their sister or multiple sisters' weddings because parents couldnt.
So II is NOT mahaan in that aspect. Girls do a lot more...
Men do as well for their family

Also she booked this camp BEFORE Shravu stole the ipad

Agree she should be more prudent👏

Also the world is filled with all sorts of people, some cry more some cry less. Its just the way she expresses her hurt.

Also she never interfered in Shravu's disciplining, she has NO CLUE what happened to the matter, she went last nite cooked cleaned, fed everybody and returned, this morning she took paranthas for Akka visited with her and left for work she has no clue what Sam did or what Bala did
NOT YET...

HOW will R&B know? He doesnt talk to Sam every day... Nandu lost his ipad he didnt steal it
He could have only learned it through II and she aint tellin him😃Bala and Vandu are not going to call him to narrate it
So your logic of "He would have known" doesnt apply
Husbands usually come to know of things in either families WELL AFTER the dust has settled
Atleast in marriages I have observed

In soaps yes, coz they usually listen in behind curtains😆

Nishaa!! Kaisi ho?? Gaay bhains sab theek thaak?? 😆
Yaar to take loans for big life events like marriage,education,parents' car.. Thats all good expenses! I have a problem about her 4000 ka ye faltu expense! N then ribbing in middle class ka tamga each time yaar.. Not even 24hrs since her relationship manager told her ki faltu ki expenses kuch din band karo... She just got her account out of Red! Ye 4000 n then emporio mei mothers day ka shopping wait kar sakta tha,n if R&B pointed out her 'begaani shaadi mei abdullah diwana' behavior, she tapkao-es aansu! Yaar hurt toh R&B hua, uski baaton se... Madam ne words bhi chipkaye n aansu bhi!! Ekdum free free free! Mrs Sagar n Manni ko kya lagega, R&B hurt her, noone would know she hurt R&B first!!!
I agree there are sisters n brothers who go overboard with their nephews n nieces but II comes from a family where descipline was important, so when she behaves atrangi, mereko digest nahi hota yaar! :(
N R&B, yeah he doesnt talk to Sam, but Sam sab kuch discuss karti hai! Am surprised Sam didnt call n tell her calling school n Bala's reaction! I felt Sam would tptally have made the distress call! Agreed husbands come to know the last, but its a big matter, not aloo baigan ki sabI that people wont care! 😆
Originally posted by Ashu25

Any new bollywood hit Songs??

Have you heard songs from Sona Mahapotra? I downloaded few of her filmi and non-filmi songs.
Hey Nisha, 

Blues legend BB KING passed away. Do you think this can be incorporated into the story considering what a huge BLUES FAN RB is? 

His name is after all derived after his choice of music - rhythm and  blues 
Originally posted by putti77

Have you heard songs from Sona Mahapotra? I downloaded few of her filmi and non-filmi songs.

latest mein yeh dono aache laage mujhe...check karle Ashu ek bar😉
Teri meri Kahani- arijit's latest
nahi laage jiya tere bin - mohit chauhan wala 

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Sorry Anu

II is not "immature" My friend I mentioned in the post before this one, is in her early 40s. She saves for retirement through work, and company stock, part contributes to a mortgage for a 2.7 acre mansion her kanjoos wealthy gora hubby bought adamantly

YET gets "told" she must be careful with her money.

Wanting to take care of family is not immature IMO
Yes she can roll all her debt over into one and pay a higher rate, eventually she will get out of it.

The gora doesnt spend a dime on his parents, who knows who his parents will leave the money to, they are goras... u never know

A friend I had in NOIDA actually borrowed TWO times for her sisters' wedding.
A kid in her 20s that visited my town here 4 ish years ago bought her parents a swank new house near ITPL in Blore AFTER marriage, IN HER DAD'S name👏👏
So many in India routinely apply for PF loans for their nanad's weddings

I have been fortunate to see girls display tremendous generosity towards the family.
II would in a heart beat borrow for Sam

These goras are really very kanjoos. I have experienced it. They will hesitate to spend a single penny on others. They say India is costly for shopping. Whereas while going back buy 10 jeanes. Hesitate to give 10 Kronas ( 100 rs) to their colleagues birthday who have worked 30 years together 😊
Nisha what we perceive as normal is perceived as immature not thinking about future not being careful about money by others.
So for me what II is doing is something i can relate for others it could be she is behaving like a kid .
My point was we all do it and at 28 also we do at 40 or 50 we will continue cause spending on others comes more easily for some and for some they can only spend on themselves..

Originally posted by putti77

Oh I have most of her songs Putti!! 
Am a fan of her singing 😃
Originally posted by sarsyed

latest mein yeh dono aache laage mujhe...check karle Ashu ek bar😉
Teri meri Kahani- arijit's latest
nahi laage jiya tere bin - mohit chauhan wala 

Laga mujhe tu yehi do gaane suggest karne wali hai

Didnt like them much.. Heard only once
Dobara sunke ll decide 
Originally posted by harshita27

Nishaa!! Kaisi ho?? Gaay bhains sab theek thaak?? 😆
Yaar to take loans for big life events like marriage,education,parents' car.. Thats all good expenses! I have a problem about her 4000 ka ye faltu expense! N then ribbing in middle class ka tamga each time yaar.. Not even 24hrs since her relationship manager told her ki faltu ki expenses kuch din band karo... She just got her account out of Red! Ye 4000 n then emporio mei mothers day ka shopping wait kar sakta tha,n if R&B pointed out her 'begaani shaadi mei abdullah diwana' behavior, she tapkao-es aansu! Yaar hurt toh R&B hua, uski baaton se... Madam ne words bhi chipkaye n aansu bhi!! Ekdum free free free! Mrs Sagar n Manni ko kya lagega, R&B hurt her, noone would know she hurt R&B first!!!
I agree there are sisters n brothers who go overboard with their nephews n nieces but II comes from a family where descipline was important, so when she behaves atrangi, mereko digest nahi hota yaar! :(
N R&B, yeah he doesnt talk to Sam, but Sam sab kuch discuss karti hai! Am surprised Sam didnt call n tell her calling school n Bala's reaction! I felt Sam would tptally have made the distress call! Agreed husbands come to know the last, but its a big matter, not aloo baigan ki sabI that people wont care! 😆

Hersh

I understand your POV fully, yes, most girls I see these days like yourself, DO NOT follow their parents/ financial jurisprudence 😆 advice to a T. II has been crafted as a tribute to the 100s of young girls I have met from WIPRO and TCS and IBM India and HCL India in the last 10 ish years

They display startling spark and courage, they are bold, they are ambitious, they are fearless👏
I have mentioned on these topics before I am their agony aunt😆 I find I dont have to give them advice on "How to take care of their parents after marriage"

Most are doing WAY WAY more than I ever will, in this lifetime😭 I am ashamed to admit I didnt do enough... not all are from wealthy families, not all are from poor familes, they ALL UNFORMLY over extend themselves when it comes to family

I should have made that clear when I drew II's portrait my bad I didnt

Also II charged her card for summer camp  WELL BEFORE the pizza over draft event😃
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

Oh I have most of her songs Putti!!
Am a fan of her singing😃

Now a days I am listening to Naina from Khoobsurat again and again.