Hahah
I am no pro re
I know just as much as anybody else knows 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hershey meri jaan, KIDHAR THI?

I agree with you "partially"
I know plenty of sisters that go over board with their nieces and nephews. I know plenty of uncles that go over board with their worthless nephews and nieces well into the kids' adulthood😭 Middle class values har koi treasure ki tarah protect nahi karta neither do people follow it as much as we think. Atleast in MY experience. I know of sisters that borrowed upto the eyes for their sister or multiple sisters' weddings because parents couldnt.
So II is NOT mahaan in that aspect. Girls do a lot more...
Men do as well for their family

Also she booked this camp BEFORE Shravu stole the ipad

Agree she should be more prudent👏

Also the world is filled with all sorts of people, some cry more some cry less. Its just the way she expresses her hurt.

Also she never interfered in Shravu's disciplining, she has NO CLUE what happened to the matter, she went last nite cooked cleaned, fed everybody and returned, this morning she took paranthas for Akka visited with her and left for work she has no clue what Sam did or what Bala did
NOT YET...

HOW will R&B know? He doesnt talk to Sam every day... Nandu lost his ipad he didnt steal it
He could have only learned it through II and she aint tellin him😃 Bala and Vandu are not going to call him to narrate it
So your logic of "He would have known" doesnt apply
Husbands usually come to know of things in either families WELL AFTER the dust has settled
Atleast in marriages I have observed

In soaps yes,  coz they usually listen in behind curtains😆

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ishruhi

thank god u put those emoticons!sarlu and the other word are the examples of my query btw..

Sarlu is times.. Enni sarlu means hw many times

Cheppinattu means jaise bola waise... 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Been there done that 😃🤗

Hahahha
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hey harshita,

welcome back, not seen u for so long, hope u r fine now...see I was missing ur writing the way u scold in hindi.

Ya, II is like that...not perfect...seek leegi yaar, mistakes karke ...but she is going to hear an earful from everybody around her. I am already feeling bad for her and Nandu.

Thank Shidin! Forgot your name!! :( Dying of sneezes, cold, eye irritation n itch in throat.. Thats it!!😆
If we're really talking real life, then 2nd chances hamesha nahi milte... Bala might not take this lying low. She buys him treats the day he steals things, going registers him for 4000 day long adventure the day he is being desciplined and has argued about the fact that taking an ipad when someone has 18, is not wrong. Nandu too broke a rule, took ipad to school n then went careless with his gadget, kal car kho dega n will say nahi pata!! N then II - I dont know how she works, I have had soo many instances when I was given a feedback, I dont see II taking it in the right spirit! I dont say taking constructive criticism is easy, but the way she bristles each te she is said she is wrong - be it about money with R&B, about her software needs n her fights with R&B, her argument with Bala about shravu - she is a clear case of golden posterchild who could do no wrong n is bright, n successful but is now being pointed her mistakes.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Any new bollywood hit Songs?? 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@hershey
my point
some of us are not that mature , i was clueless at 24 and clueless till both my kids were born.
I will think  100 times before spending on myself but will spend on others without a thought i am from a middle class family may be slightly upper i was given money by my dad whenever i asked didnt even know my mom only wore bata chappal since all that was kept away from me.
II has spent all her money on her family, if she had kept her money during the wedding or not brought the new car all would be well right.

Chachi /manny all taunt her u think she will feel like asking R&B for money..She is opening up to him right .

Every money action of hers i would do too ..
I emptied my bank in India and left and then didnt want to spend using my husbands credit card till i got my job, even now i can buy for others more easily than my self.

kya karen its probably a blood group deficiency - she saw a camp, thought how cool Shravu will like it and Nandu will have fun going with R&B who knows so much about animals so let me get it paisa toh will come month end .. what is wrong in that..?

I have a doctor friend who spends so much on others than her husband doesnt give her cash anymore
she goes to senior centers and will give away every penny seeing their state.. happens

Next discipline - how is II to know about parenting .. this could be the first time they are facing this kind of issue , i was clueless about so many things parents go through until i became one.
She has treated Shravu her own, Bala has let her.. she feels bad def but everyone is not mature at 28 until life shows them now she will know Bala was fine with all her gifts/toys/muffins till today right.
If from day 1 he had said II no gifts she would have known or if from day 1 every time they disciplined him she was told stay out today at 9 she would have not. Today is her first day.

I am feeling bad for II big time ek side Manny, Ek side amma about paatu, ek side R&B , ek side Bala, ek side job, ek side Minion not picking up his phone, ek side making sure she is fair to both nephews,appa not having a retirement apartment, now swelling..😭

Well any body else will happily spend the inlaws money not care about parents/sister probably force R&B to move to Paris and come every year with gifts ..but she wont her ,only weapon her tears let her at least have that
Not one negative word about anybody she has uttered to R&B , about Manny or Bala or Sams inlaws👏
I ❤️ II :-)

hope ur allergies are better - try zyrtec the only medicine that works for me

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Hershey
She said she wouldn't take the treats back home, she never said she was going to buy him an ipad to spite Bala or that he should be forgiven

Its not always black and white in life Hershey, u seem to only be noticing her negatives, she never interfered, she was in despair over his stealing also

She may not be as harsh as Bala but yes when she has a conversation with him she will make it known its unacceptable.

II is fearful of R&B under estimating her, thats why she bristles when matters of money arise. I have a Desi friend thats married to a gora, he constantly chides her for over spending. She is middle class, was raised in Bronx.

He is born to wealthy parents, yet maha kanjoos
He always has something snarky to say when he pays her credit card bills each month she makes as much or more than him.

She supports her parents, buys them tix to fly out here 2, 3 times a year. She was raised in a one bedroom apartment in Bronx, she SHOWERS her parents with gifts now, now that she can
She will always tell me "Life is too short yaar JEE LENA chahiye"

It pisses him off...
Girls I know of do WAYYY more than II sorry

II is not even close...

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG Nisha i think our comments crossed read mine 😃
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

@hershey
my point
some of us are not that mature , i was clueless at 24 and clueless till both my kids were born.
I will think  100 times before spending on myself but will spend on others without a thought i am from a middle class family may be slightly upper i was given money by my dad whenever i asked didnt even know my mom only wore bata chappal since all that was kept away from me.
II has spent all her money on her family, if she had kept her money during the wedding or not brought the new car all would be well right.

Chachi /manny all taunt her u think she will feel like asking R&B for money..She is opening up to him right .

Every money action of hers i would do too ..
I emptied my bank in India and left and then didnt want to spend using my husbands credit card till i got my job, even now i can buy for others more easily than my self.

kya karen its probably a blood group deficiency - she saw a camp, thought how cool Shravu will like it and Nandu will have fun going with R&B who knows so much about animals so let me get it paisa toh will come month end .. what is wrong in that..?

I have a doctor friend who spends so much on others than her husband doesnt give her cash anymore
she goes to senior centers and will give away every penny seeing their state.. happens

Next discipline - how is II to know about parenting .. this could be the first time they are facing this kind of issue , i was clueless about so many things parents go through until i became one.
She has treated Shravu her own, Bala has let her.. she feels bad def but everyone is not mature at 28 until life shows them now she will know Bala was fine with all her gifts/toys/muffins till today right.
If from day 1 he had said II no gifts she would have known or if from day 1 every time they disciplined him she was told stay out today at 9 she would have not. Today is her first day.

I am feeling bad for II big time ek side Manny, Ek side amma about paatu, ek side R&B , ek side Bala, ek side job, ek side Minion not picking up his phone, ek side making sure she is fair to both nephews,appa not having a retirement apartment, now swelling..😭

Well any body else will happily spend the inlaws money not care about parents/sister probably force R&B to move to Paris and come every year with gifts ..but she wont her ,only weapon her tears let her at least have that
Not one negative word about anybody she has uttered to R&B , about Manny or Bala or Sams inlaws👏
I ❤️ II :-)

hope ur allergies are better - try zyrtec the only medicine that works for me

Sorry Anu

II is not "immature" My friend I mentioned in the post before this one, is in her early 40s. She saves for retirement through work, and company stock, part contributes to a mortgage for a 2.7 acre mansion her kanjoos wealthy gora hubby bought adamantly

YET gets "told" she must be careful with her money.

Wanting to take care of family is not immature IMO
Yes she can roll all her debt over into one and pay a higher rate, eventually she will get out of it.

The gora doesnt spend a dime on his parents, who knows who his parents will leave the money to, they are goras... u never know

A friend I had in NOIDA actually borrowed TWO times for her sisters' wedding.
A kid in her 20s that visited my town here 4 ish years ago bought her parents a swank new house near ITPL in Blore AFTER marriage, IN HER DAD'S name👏👏
So many in India routinely apply for PF loans for their nanad's weddings

I have been fortunate to see girls display tremendous generosity towards the family.
II would in a heart beat borrow for Sam