Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

meeru
meeku
tanu
manamu
atanu

that way most common words have u in end but not most
Telugu is more complex than you can imagine.

there are many styles of telugu with change in region and there are many words different from each.

Nake nerputunnava babu πŸ˜•
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishruhi

like 'u' in these words...
sarlu cheppinattu
sorry if i am wrong.no hurt feelings pls...

Enni SARLU??πŸ˜†
Em CHEPPINATTU πŸ˜†
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

thanks yaar.i used to feel like rhyming words when i read what u people write.thats why asked... 😊

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Nake nerputunnava babu πŸ˜•

I can't teach a pro though.

first part for you

remmaining post clearing about telugu
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dristi64

IKR! everyone has said everything about the update. I'm still taking it all in. Just feeling. Your writing grows powerful every day Nisha. Well doneπŸ‘

See,,,,very true nisha...πŸ‘

But pavam II...right in the middle, being buffeted all round..., personally, professionally, financially
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Taken a day off to get over my stupid pollen allergies... N while resting I read 2.5 threads worth of updates...
Thanks Ishruhi or Noufia for pointing me to the new thread else wouldnt have found it.
Ok coming to the story : II ... I have major problems with theway she is being stupid and adamant. If she says she is middle class, the first thing a middle class person is taught is only failao legs only within your chadar's limit... As in spend according to your budget... A typical middle class person would first check balance before spending. She is all ashamed aswell as pissed off about the fact thatR&B gave her money... She fought tooth n nail... Got herself sick about it... Taunts her hubby thathe is ashamed of middle class wife but then herself doesnt practice any middle class behavior... I for a fact know we all check our balances before any big spend.. i.e. Even if its above 4000 I pay from my debit card... But II spends without a worry. N then taunts R&B about being ashamed of middle class wife!!
She wants R&B to let her do her manmani..any word about her stupidy and her tears come flowing, I dont mind people who cry... But people who cry and make others guilty when they are being shown the mirror for all right reasons, I have a problem with them... My sister sometimes does that n it drives me up the wall...
N most importantly, what is she??? She KNOWS shravu stole!! Stealing... Whether itsa pencil box/a book/ an ipad... Its all the same... Its the act and not the worth of the article stolen... N she goes and registers him and nandu for some fun outing?!?!? I dont knowabout others, but if I were her, I wouldlet Shravu n Nandu be for atleast a few weekends before I pamper them... I have a nephew... Love him to bits... He is responsible for my big splurge every month... But when my sister is descplining him, I dont meddle... Thats needed... You dont go buy him treats, ofcourse you dont go goad or scold him, his parents are doing that, but you deffo dont try and negate the desciplining act!!! I am verrryyy close to my sister, maybe more than Vandu n II, n my nephew's both set of grandparents love him to bits, but when he is being desciplined by his parents, noone interferes... Later, much later we'd do all the laad on him... But jab daant padd rahi ho, koi beech mei nahi bolta... When we were kids, it was the same thing, wewere adored to bits by our mausi,mama n bua n grandparents... But nobody messed when papa or ma was desciplining us... N definitely koi uss time entertainment ke liye 4000 ki expense nahi karta... Else the kid will ask like shravu ki chitthi kyu nahi khareed deti ipad if appa cant... Poor kid doesnt realize its not ad, its the act that he is being punished for!!! Sorry but II is behaving like 18, n not 28!! This is not a crticism on author but what i felt about character...coz all of this behavior of II works OK only in the story, in real life Nandu ki kahani R&B ko ab tak pata chal jani thi, n the fact that Shravu didthe act woh bhi maloom ho jana tha, n then this 4000 would not have been about money but about II being enabler of Shravu's illogical demands! Wait till Bala hears II ke kaarnaame!! I wish Vandu n Bala n Tan n Sam both tell II that she is wrong! Both parentsare trying to descipline their kids n II just negating the effect n fighting like an adamant 13 yr old ki I will spend n wrongly terming it as middle class expense! Why spend like a high class when u keep ribbing in your middle class lineage to your rich hubby.

Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail

Enni SARLU??πŸ˜†
Em CHEPPINATTUπŸ˜†

thank god u put those emoticons!sarlu and the other word are the examples of my query btw..
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes πŸ˜†

How do you know me so well Asma πŸ˜³

Been there done that πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: harshita27

Taken a day off to get over my stupid pollen allergies... N while resting I read 2.5 threads worth of updates...

Thanks Ishruhi or Noufia for pointing me to the new thread else wouldnt have found it.
Ok coming to the story : II ... I have major problems with theway she is being stupid and adamant. If she says she is middle class, the first thing a middle class person is taught is only failao legs only within your chadar's limit... As in spend according to your budget... A typical middle class person would first check balance before spending. She is all ashamed aswell as pissed off about the fact thatR&B gave her money... She fought tooth n nail... Got herself sick about it... Taunts her hubby thathe is ashamed of middle class wife but then herself doesnt practice any middle class behavior... I for a fact know we all check our balances before any big spend.. i.e. Even if its above 4000 I pay from my debit card... But II spends without a worry. N then taunts R&B about being ashamed of middle class wife!!
She wants R&B to let her do her manmani..any word about her stupidy and her tears come flowing, I dont mind people who cry... But people who cry and make others guilty when they are being shown the mirror for all right reasons, I have a problem with them... My sister sometimes does that n it drives me up the wall...
N most importantly, what is she??? She KNOWS shravu stole!! Stealing... Whether itsa pencil box/a book/ an ipad... Its all the same... Its the act and not the worth of the article stolen... N she goes and registers him and nandu for some fun outing?!?!? I dont knowabout others, but if I were her, I wouldlet Shravu n Nandu be for atleast a few weekends before I pamper them... I have a nephew... Love him to bits... He is responsible for my big splurge every month... But when my sister is descplining him, I dont meddle... Thats needed... You dont go buy him treats, ofcourse you dont go goad or scold him, his parents are doing that, but you deffo dont try and negate the desciplining act!!! I am verrryyy close to my sister, maybe more than Vandu n II, n my nephews both set of grandparents love him to bits, but when he is being desciplined by his parents, noone interfers... Later, much later we'd do all the laad on him... But jab daant padd rahi ho, koi beech mei nahi bolta... When wewerekids, it was the same thing, wewere adoredto buts by our mauso,mama n bua n grandparents... But nobody messed when papa or ma was desciplining us... N definitely koi uss time entertainment ke liye 4000 ki expense nahi karta... Else the kid will ask like shravu ki chitthi kyu nahi khareed deti ipad if appa cant... Poor kid doesnt realize its not ad, its the act that he is being punished for!!! Sorry but II is behaving like 18, n not 28!! This is not a crticism on author but what i felt about character...coz all of this behavior of II works OK only in the story, in real life Nandu ki kahani R&B ko ab tak pata chal jani thi, n the fact that Shravu didthe act woh bhi maloom ho jana tha, n then this 4000 would not have been about money but about II being enabler of Shravu's illogical demands! Wait till Bala hears II ke kaarnaame!! I wish Vandu n Bala n Tan n Sam both tell II that she is wrong! Both parentsare trying to descipline their kids n II just negating the effect n fighting like an adamant 13 yr old ki I will spend n wrongly terming it as middle class expense! Why spend like a high class when u keep ribbing in your middle class lineage to your rich hubby.

Hey harshita, 

welcome back, not seen u for so long, hope u r fine now...see I was missing ur writing the way u scold in hindi.

Ya,  II is like that...not perfect...seek leegi yaar, mistakes karke ...but she is going to hear an earful from everybody around her. I am already feeling bad for her and Nandu.

ishruhi thumbnail
hershey you and II are poles apart but both your family reacts similarly is what i can say...yeah she should understand bala too...but now she is desperately trying to console shravu...in one viewpoint it is wrong to cajole a child who did something wrong like this.you are right one should not butt in to others parenting..but a person who worries like hell on thinking her would be fil (who is ultra rich)has to wait for another 30 mts for his dinner to be served...she will behave like this...