Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 85

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

trophy πŸ€£.

No trophies there.

We got second prize for the best project in Mechanical Dept.
Certificate and cash prize.

Actually progress in plans and going bigger with our work.
Many people are asking to go INDUSTRIAL.
Plans are that way.

Ok, and good idea...all the best...πŸ‘
Originally posted by sarsyed

I swear it ...the pre wedding and also the Paris wala chapters make me go mad...so so in luv with them❀️
I re read them when I am stressed or unhappy it's like having a chocolate makes me hpy in a minute πŸ˜‰

Me too, me too, I have made a list of chapters that I feel like re-reading, and now since Vikas has made it so easy to access, I do that a lot.

It just puts me in a happy mood...
My wifi is testing my patience πŸ˜‘
Thanks Preeti Sarsayed and Shilpa I am glad there are chapters you turn to when u feel low. I am just collecting my thoughts as I go off to write the next chapter.

Its very easy to write a flawless lead, or both flawless leads... and have everybody around them be caked up with faults, and the husband and wife handing out advice left right and center... baat baat par...

They are helpful, caring and affectionate... but do many many things wrong. II is 28 (Thanks Shru) too young to be wise, mature, or over smart... bhugatne dete hain kuch saal aur... school of hard knocks, you never graduate from it, I hear
nandu shravu friendship will remain intact na??? πŸ˜’ animal planet and lil shy type nandu makes a super combo...i love them...
The makings of a scientists

Sooo cute!!!!!!!!I ❀️ R&BII i cant support either one today cause i can write essays saying why one is right and from my point of view they are both right.

I want to go to spectrum 20th floor and πŸ€—them ..

woh aayi roke gayi , he is standing helplessly not being able to pay for what even Bala would,  a normal middle class guy joh kar saktha hai woh the richest dude in Delhi cant Irony πŸ‘

Lovely lovely Nisha totally enjoyed this one.. please i want to know where u get these ideas how ur brain works ⭐️

And i noticed from the beggining Manny keeps complementing II on her looks and i know II cares 2 hoots about looks and actually i find it very insulting if someone complements my looks because my dear brother drilled this wonderful thing in my head
Beauty * Brains = Constant
πŸ˜†

So if you are appreciated for your looks that means u dont have the smarts .. my daughter also thinks the same πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
My fav part:

He DID want to know and when he GOT TO KNOW it pissed him off... he no longer wanted to knowπŸ‘

His wife was furious and flushed... bruised with love bites all over and injured by his words
πŸ˜­πŸ‘
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Swathi
I fully agree with your distress, this is like II trying to drive her car with no gas or with flat tire. It wont budge. She doesnt want to be mahaan or anyone's favorite, its just her nature to do before thinking. She is impulsive not only when it come sto matters of love but also matters of money

More often than not we will see sensitive emotional people be reckless with money... atleast based on my years of observation of friends and family. I dont know too many people thats ultra calculative with money but ultra generous with emotions and feelings

Being careless extends to all aspects of life
Atleast thats how I tailored her. We can hate her all we want or scream at our laptops. this is how she ISπŸ˜†  she doesnt involve herself in any of her in-laws' business trade related or personal. She is not greedy for things, she is very expressive. She cares deeply, she doesnt hand out advice like a soap bahu, is not curious to know how wealthy her father in law is or her husband is. Doesnt put up a pretense of being a dutiful bahu, cooking and cleaning all the time...

Her greatest flaw is her ego and her stubbornness... it will not GO AWAY, but she will learn somethings over time.

His greatest flaw is he is moody when it comes to his Dad and holds grudges for years and is unwilling to forgive or forget, AND IS EQUALLY EGOTISTICAL. Hed rather sulk than investigate what caused the scandal. They both use extremely  harsh words when  they battle😭

just read this my god sooo true
and thats why i can sooo relate to II
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Thanks Preeti Sarsayed and Shilpa I am glad there are chapters you turn to when u feel low. I am just collecting my thoughts as I go off to write the next chapter.

Its very easy to write a flawless lead, or both flawless leads... and have everybody around them be caked up with faults, and the husband and wife handing out advice left right and center... baat baat par...

They are helpful, caring and affectionate... but do many many things wrong. II is 28 (Thanks Shru) too young to be wise, mature, or over smart... bhugatne dete hain kuch saal aur... school of hard knocks, you never graduate from it, I hear

That would be so boooring Nisha, flawlessness...nah... No spice in life, no fun. II and RB both are fantastic people, kind and large hearted etc but the chemical reaction that ensues when they are together is what makes SOSY and the love story so so special..

Imagine what a boring life II would have married to SUBBU, she would perhaps not ever know what it would be to actually FEEL and similarly RB with Marliese , it would simply be sex chronicles of the two interspersed with objects of furniture all over their apartment...AIYOOO! 

I've just got up from my afternoon nap and
i had the most funny dream ever πŸ˜†

To surprise R&B in Paris for his birthday him II and Tan went there
The dude was in a restaurant so they went there in disguise

II wore a blonde wig (yeah like really!!!) 🀣 and Tan was the rich arabian guy with his big belly in his thawb
While II was singing, Tan was novelty dancing 🀣

then mom woke me up πŸ˜”
Dhamaka toh nahi hoga ab 
She will be told off by everyone!!
She is such a paavam case man!!