Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hey Nisha,

Since they have fought, let them sulk...and can we have them watching their marriage pics or videos, or atleast some old photos. Dude has not said anything abt II's dance during the mehendi. Can we have him reminscing abt ...in his style ofcourse. I love the song...it described their feelings.

or can we have II going to the room where Savvy has his pics.

Plllsss.  

I was reading that part jst now, so came up with this request Nisha.

I was ROFLing when I read this part:

Appa HATED that smug quiet self confidence. The "I want her & I will take her away" determination he saw in his eyes.

I swear it ...the pre wedding and also the Paris wala chapters make me go mad...so so in luv with them❀️
I re read them when I am stressed or unhappy it's like having a chocolate makes me hpy in a minute πŸ˜‰
Edited by sarsyed - 8 years ago
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"When she wud return after meeting Ashwini... she would find her phone on her chair... returned by him"
 The last time, she left her phone near him, he found out about her financial situation.. She left her phone in his room, this time.. Did Akka call/msg? Did R&B find out about the iPad matter?
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

II sure has a clean heart and want to set it right.

But then this isn't the best way.

Worried not only about II spoiling Sharuv and Nandu but her unborn kids as well. Hence, I guess she soon is going to get a big lesson in raising kids which I am very sure is going to help her in raising her own. 

I also realize at times out of my impulsiveness I end up spoiling my Nephew just to give him something which I have missed out on and don't want him to which at times could be wrong. 

The reason we feel all the character in story are real is YOU. The BEAUTY with which you have etched the characters and carry them forward describing in detail we are helpless but to feel as if they are real.

She needs to check with the parents also. Given that both the boys are grounded right now because of the IPad, giving them a trip to zoo is not a good idea. This is leeway to the kids. She has a good heart and she thinks this will be make things better but not the right way of parenting. This will offend Bala again. πŸ˜•

I am surprised that she just had a meeting yesterday with financial planner and again went impulsive with her expenses πŸ˜². 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SakuraS-

"When she wud return after meeting Ashwini... she would find her phone on her chair... returned by him"

The last time, she left her phone near him, he found out about her financial situation.. She left her phone in his room, this time.. Did Akka call/msg? Did R&B find out about the iPad matter?

πŸ‘
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Swathi
I fully agree with your distress, this is like II trying to drive her car with no gas or with flat tire. It wont budge. She doesnt want to be mahaan or anyone's favorite, its just her nature to do before thinking. She is impulsive not only when it come sto matters of love but also matters of money

More often than not we will see sensitive emotional people be reckless with money... atleast based on my years of observation of friends and family. I dont know too many people thats ultra calculative with money but ultra generous with emotions and feelings

Being careless extends to all aspects of life
Atleast thats how I tailored her. We can hate her all we want or scream at our laptops. this is how she ISπŸ˜†  she doesnt involve herself in any of her in-laws' business trade related or personal. She is not greedy for things, she is very expressive. She cares deeply, she doesnt hand out advice like a soap bahu, is not curious to know how wealthy her father in law is or her husband is. Doesnt put up a pretense of being a dutiful bahu, cooking and cleaning all the time...

Her greatest flaw is her ego and her stubbornness... it will not GO AWAY, but she will learn somethings over time.

His greatest flaw is he is moody when it comes to his Dad and holds grudges for years and is unwilling to forgive or forget, AND IS EQUALLY EGOTISTICAL. Hed rather sulk than investigate what caused the scandal. They both use extremely  harsh words when  they battle😭

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Our dearest panda bear EnVee is on a trip for a week now... 
Hoping she returns safe!! 

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

She needs to check with the parents also. Given that both the boys are grounded right now because of the IPad, giving them a trip to zoo is not a good idea. This is leeway to the kids. She has a good heart and she thinks this will be make things better but not the right way of parenting. This will offend Bala again. πŸ˜•

I am surprised that she just had a meeting yesterday with financial planner and again went impulsive with her expenses πŸ˜². 

Shev
Agar itna sochne lag padi she will not be called II she will be called a "Soap bahu" she never consults her parents for anything right? I mean, Grad school, wanting to marry Subbu, falling for the Dude, pampering Shravu, this is no different. Akka, yes she listens to fairly frequently

She booked this before the counseling based on a newspaper ad, the meeting at the bank wouldnt have mattered. She is not going to cancel it coz it troubles her to hear from Akka that Athim wont let the boys interact, if its a summer day camp he has to let Shravu go right?

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

The best point made...she is in for reality tomorrow...Tan probably wouldn't say anything but she is going to get a life lesson from bala tomorrow...He will definitely tell her off and accuse her that she is spoiling shravu...He will definitely pull the parent card tomorrow when she says this and not allow shravu anywhere...well I dont blame him as well...I am just worried that she will be really hurt and will be coming crying to MM...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Our dearest panda bear EnVee is on a trip for a week now... 

Hoping she returns safe!! 

She is the female nomad of this group. Where has she gone now?
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

She is the female nomad of this group. Where has she gone now?

Trekking she said
Dharamshala