Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 79

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990

okay...the dude is juggling jobs...paavam...Itha than na sonnen...He shud leave excelsior and concentrate on argent...
The other interesting thing is that he didnt yet notice that kmpg is running a stripped down version in other showrooms...if he had 10 more mins he would have probably found...then a legal battle is going to ensue...and it will be utmost funπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

eagerly waiting for thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We have not seen them fighting for work related things from sometime na. This could be a mouka.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
hmnn going to go with Swathi logic the other two running stripped down version.. there was also the difference in % tax or something right..
god too much work II and R&B they need a break for sure
how much do these 2 work...πŸ‘
we were thinking camping now toh even in their house they cant relax Meany Manny is there.. 😑
Cha the honey moon lasted for so little time RaIIRaMi ..now toh i worry when these two are in MM..

Seriously R&B i hope u are kidding cause II is close to a nervous break down i am sooo worried for her .she will go KAli avatar on you if you rile her even 1% today please for your sake be careful πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and by now u know she is a saint in front of others and shows this form only to you πŸ˜†

He wondered if Ranjan was conspiring to have Maruti supply fewer in a ploy to improve his social skills
He didnt put anything past the man

Ranjan is R&B ka baap toh lets see.. that chachu clan is now going to corrupt spectrum yuck yuck 😑

And please Nisha more than R&B /II romance i want a Bala/Vandu one and want to know how shravu is doing poor kid suspended for a week na wonder what is going on .. i want Tan to ensure Nandu is also suspended for carrying the ipad when he wasnt allowed that way Nandu and Shravu will have  each other as company.

Pavam Bala 😭 and thatha how cutely he was praying for 9 year old shravu oda education πŸ‘
Originally posted by putti77

We have not seen them fighting for work related things from sometime na. This could be a mouka.

I dont think they both will fight...Theriyala...I thought it will just be a word fight between R&B, Ranjan - bansal and bally. Also, wasn't this bally's idea ???
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

hmnn going to go with Swathi logic the other two running stripped down version.. there was also the difference in % tax or something right..
god too much work II and R&B they need a break for sure
how much do these 2 work...πŸ‘
we were thinking camping now toh even in their house they cant relax Meany Manny is there.. 😑
Cha the honey moon lasted for so little time RaIIRaMi ..now toh i worry when these two are in MM..

Seriously R&B i hope u are kidding cause II is close to a nervous break down i am sooo worried for her .she will go KAli avatar on you if you rile her even 1% today please for your sake be careful πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and by now u know she is a saint in front of others and shows this form only to you πŸ˜†

He wondered if Ranjan was conspiring to have Maruti supply fewer in a ploy to improve his social skills
He didnt put anything past the man

Ranjan is R&B ka baap toh lets see.. that chachu clan is now going to corrupt spectrum yuck yuck 😑

And please Nisha more than R&B /II romance i want a Bala/Vandu one and want to know how shravu is doing poor kid suspended for a week na wonder what is going on .. i want Tan to ensure Nandu is also suspended for carrying the ipad when he wasnt allowed that way Nandu and Shravu will have  each other as company.

Pavam Bala 😭 and thatha how cutely he was praying for 9 year old shravu oda education πŸ‘

the tax thing is happening in gurgaon showroom re...that's y there are crazy errors there...

I dont think they both will fight...Theriyala...I thought it will just be a word fight between R&B, Ranjan - bansal and bally. Also, wasn't this bally's idea ???

Swa kanna

Next chapter between 1.30 - 2 hrs depending on when I fix dinner or notπŸ˜†
Oddball observation, a guy standing next to me on the treadmill had 4 foot long BLONDE HAIR
His wife had a short cropπŸ˜• I think they forgot ghar par KISKO ugaana chahiye aur kisko kataana
Every two minutes he kept flinging it like 1970s Parveen Babi. VERY irritating

My luck, either it will be some sweaty teenager grunting (getting practice of gruntingπŸ˜‰) or some Baba Ramdev blonde dude🀣

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago

okay...the dude is juggling jobs...paavam...Itha than na sonnen...He shud leave excelsior and concentrate on argent...
The other interesting thing is that he didnt yet notice that kmpg is running a stripped down version in other showrooms...if he had 10 more mins he would have probably found...then a legal battle is going to ensue...and it will be utmost fun πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

eagerly waiting for that πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Swati I went away after my early morning fix πŸ˜‰ and got back online because i saw your comment just before I left! Couldn't put it out so here I am..

Trying to learn ...I have outsourced legal and software issues..know nothing about it. 

But had to come back and expose myself..seriously don't most solution providers do that ..tell you your system can't take it after the deal is all done and dusted and sell us pared down versions. If remember right, here it was Ashwini ? who ran them after a meeting with her team right?

Or do I have all wrong?
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Swa kanna

Next chapter between 1.30 - 2 hrs depending on when I fix dinner or notπŸ˜†
Oddball observation, a guy standing next to me on the treadmill had 4 foot long BLONDE HAIR
His wife had a short cropπŸ˜• I think they forgot ghar par KISKO ugaana chahiye aur kisko kataana
Every two minutes he kept flinging it like 1970s Parveen Babi. VERY irritating

My luck, either it will be some sweaty teenager grunting (getting practice of gruntingπŸ˜‰) or some Baba Ramdev blonde dude🀣

Tell me about it... Have the same or sometimes even worse kind of luck...wish it changes in europe and I can import my R&b to US...

btw, is next update going to be steamy words or steamy actions or both ?
So I can nap for another 2 hours?? 
Btw,  we crossed the first csntury in our new domain
Originally posted by blue5sky

Swati I went away after my early morning fix πŸ˜‰ and got back online because i saw your comment just before I left! Couldn't put it out so here I am..

Trying to learn ...I have outsourced legal and software issues..know nothing about it. 

But had to come back and expose myself..seriously don't most solution providers do that ..tell you your system can't take it after the deal is all done and dusted and sell us pared down versions. If remember right, here it was Ashwini ? who ran them after a meeting with her team right?

Or do I have all wrong?

I am not sure of the legal aspects..but I think it depends on the contract...KMPG has a standard product which they are deploying in excel...so essentially excel is paying for all features that comes with the product...if kmpg doesnt fulfill them,  there might be legal issues... sure these showrooms might not use forex transactions today but tomorrow it might change and legally at the end of the day the product should include all if their license states that...(this would be R&B's argument)

Actually some licenses also include minimum hardware requirements...I think microsoft office license will say that u need a minimum stipulated machine configuration...but doesn't look like KMPG has that...if it was there, they wouldn't be struggling...

as for the updates, it was bally's idea to circumvent the hardware problem...he asked them to remove the forex transaction modules which would typically not be used in those low end showrooms so that they can run a lighter version on excel's machine...

I am not sure of the legal aspects..but I think it depends on the contract...KMPG has a standard product which they are deploying in excel...so essentially excel is paying for all features that comes with the product...if kmpg doesnt fulfill them,  there might be legal issues... sure these showrooms might not use forex transactions today but tomorrow it might change and legally at the end of the day the product should include all if their license states that...(this would be R&B's argument)

Actually some licenses also include minimum hardware requirements...I think microsoft office license will say that u need a minimum stipulated machine configuration...but doesn't look like KMPG has that...if it was there, they wouldn't be struggling...

as for the updates, it was bally's idea to circumvent the hardware problem...he asked them to remove the forex transaction modules which would typically not be used in those low end showrooms so that they can run a lighter version on excel's machine...

Hey Thanks Swati - crystal! Thanks for taking the time and caring to explain. πŸ˜Š

Love this thread for all this and the fun ride it has been!

NISHA we owe to you mate! πŸ‘πŸΌ