Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 78

Posted: 8 years ago
Supet -Duper update in the morning!

The sentence made me laugh is 'hire but not give them work'.
We also have one in the team full day checking shares and stocks, reading e-news papers in 2 languages. And keep logging into online banking once in 30 mins as if the money is going to double on each login🀣

Amazing sense of humor! I am amazed how you use these small things happening around you in SoSY😊
Take my bow.

Wating for couple's small romance in next updateπŸ˜›Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Hayeee
We are so close to century!!! 

All thanks to goras who contributed ro model for us last night πŸ€£
Business mujhe samaj nahi aatha,,,,but the dude is so open in texting abt his wife with his friend. A light hearted update after the last 3 emotional ones. Mrs. Sagar being possessive abt her boss's cabinπŸ‘. Dude works too much
good to see him messing with his wifey.
I shall go back to sleeping till the next update arrives πŸ₯±
Chocolicious update!
RnB with his junta..was nice to see him at work with AG and think of Paris. 

What a pleasure to work with friends β€οΈ

She walks in 

And as always you have left us waiting for more.πŸ‘
itna acting dude!really waiting for next to find 'out phir kya hua?' 😳
Originally posted by Ashu25

I shall go back to sleeping till the next update arrivesπŸ₯±

me too..gud nite...
okay...the dude is juggling jobs...paavam...Itha than na sonnen...He shud leave excelsior and concentrate on argent...
The other interesting thing is that he didnt yet notice that kmpg is running a stripped down version in other showrooms...if he had 10 more mins he would have probably found...then a legal battle is going to ensue...and it will be utmost fun πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

eagerly waiting for that πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Nish
in the next update, is there a chance to take it further from the 2nd base ??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nividances

I never said no to him Shev. In fact up until I saw the whirlpool dude, I was channeling parts of Matt Bomer for R&B. πŸ˜† I say that we take a hybrid of Bomer and Whirlpool dude and edit them into a desi version for the perfect R&B. Anyone good with photoshop? πŸ˜›

phew I am so bad at photo shopping nahi toh ur idea is perfect !