Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 59

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh! Wow! Vikas... is that a solar cell/powered scooty?
Niice...
Green Peace will love you...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am technologically challenged Nisha.. 
We must ask our tech savvy readers to post ics. 

Hair utna?!?!  Waise?!?! Hmmm

Maine kuch aur imagine kiya tha

And Tan cant be ganja... I have some nice crisp image uske liye πŸ˜‰
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Thank you ladies, I had a wonderful time catching up ladies last night. It was sad evening in our house as husband got to know that one of his friend and an ex colleague died in the train crash day before yesterday in Philly. My husband took it really bad as he had lunch with him just 3 weeks ago. I had met the gentleman few times and all I can say he was a wonderful and larger then life personality. Life is so uncertain, whole evening my husband was giving me a monologue what do ,should something happens to him. In such times I guess one questions ones morality! I actually tricked him into giving couple of pain killers just so he could sleep. It hits closer to home as he takes this train at least once a month for his work.

Thanks Nisha for your phuttas last night while teasing Nivi, my mind was at peace and I had a smile before I hit the sack. SoSy is a very uplifting, funny and loving group of women.😊

OMG Shev 😭😭 ayoo sooo sad i read about the amtrak train thing ..hugs da and yes may be go to a temple or gurudhwara this weekend it helps..both me and my husband lost a close friend each to cancer within a week our house was a complete mess ..
 i also listen to
ayigiri nandini - AR Rahman a lot these days every morning i put it it really calms me down
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Too cute... who knows R&B could have been in the Ferrari u saw near Chanakyapuri😳

ya he'll in ferari am in DTC wo bhi *Fainted*

one more thing ..malcha marg is near to malcha mahal????? its a haunted place my frnds hv went to see... doesnt hv good experience...
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

I am technologically challenged Nisha.. 

We must ask our tech savvy readers to post ics. 

Hair utna?!?!  Waise?!?! Hmmm

Maine kuch aur imagine kiya tha

And Tan cant be ganja... I have some nice crisp image uske liye πŸ˜‰

Aashu..challenge ab next mission

Find a face for Tan.🀣
.RB to Mila nahI bus hath pair mile uske...Tan ko dhundkar RB tak paunch the hainπŸ₯³
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I have no idea. I just observe people and emotions, much of what I write is some one I have known or seen in real life. Except R&BπŸ˜† all the single ones will start gunning after me now to produce him

Ashu: Speaking of R&B I read your comment about the Maheshwari guy yesterday
I agree he looks too immature, but his hair is EXACTLY how I imagined R&B's
Someone that is able to post a picture must so the people that didnt see the home page two days ago can get a glimpse of him

Hope all is well with Vikas. He wasnt around last nite
Neither was SR. Did she start her new job? Any annoying coworkers yet?πŸ˜›

Swa, are you in Europe already? How many countries on the agenda? Watch out for a tall skinny dude lounging/slumped on the floor at Frankfurt Airport near the Goethe Bar Terminal 1πŸ˜ƒ returning from the hiking trip across Carpathian Mtns.  Unless Envee already snagged him😳

Leaving this weekend re...
neenga sollave vendam...searching R&B is the main agenda of my trip...will post pics as soon as i find one... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh! Wow! Vikas... is that a solar cell/powered scooty?
Niice...
Green Peace will love you...

actually that pic is of other project.
they din't kept our project's pic.

But yes ours is solar related tooo.To say our HOD told us in morning
we are getting an award from college as one of the best projects from Dept.
We are going to recieve as award tommorow infront of whole college.

Our project name 'Multipurpose Seasonal umbrella'
We designed an umbrella with many facilities like

LED LIGHTS.Heating and Cooling mechanism,Music system,weather Indicator,Laptop and mobile charger
and an insulating guard to isolate from surroundings it will reduce sound comming inside
reduce leakage of heat from inside to outside.

along with an extra component never seen in India called Air Umbrella.it would be just a size of torchlite and just like torchlight but will deflect rain throung high thrust of air.

and all this in independent of other power grid.
all works on the battery charged by solar panels.
which forms the canopy of umbrella(most part though)

Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 8 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I have no idea. I just observe people and emotions, much of what I write is some one I have known or seen in real life. Except R&BπŸ˜† all the single ones will start gunning after me now to produce him

Ashu: Speaking of R&B I read your comment about the Maheshwari guy yesterday
I agree he looks too immature, but his hair is EXACTLY how I imagined R&B's
Someone that is able to post a picture must so the people that didnt see the home page two days ago can get a glimpse of him

Hope all is well with Vikas. He wasnt around last nite
Neither was SR. Did she start her new job? Any annoying coworkers yet?πŸ˜›

Swa, are you in Europe already? How many countries on the agenda? Watch out for a tall skinny dude lounging/slumped on the floor at Frankfurt Airport near the Goethe Bar Terminal 1πŸ˜ƒ returning from the hiking trip across Carpathian Mtns.  Unless Envee already snagged him😳

dee  we had project presentation from  morning 9AM IST to 4 AM IST yesterday and today so was late .
to say everything was fine actually better than that after today 
Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 8 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
To give up on life...

I loved Sam/Tan/Lasya convo ... Tan from day one .
I am going to eat Laasya one day and Ashu can kill me then πŸ˜†
Sam and Vandu perfect.πŸ‘

Right now for me right now  love for Bala is most cause this is exactly  how all the men i know would have reacted.. poor guy so much stress, extends balcony, adds shed and water leaks,does so much for his parents and they are clueless.now his son whom he thought everything was fine and that kid lands up stealing ..yara blame panna..😭

I think he and Vandu should go watch this horrible maniratnam movie called OK Kanmani i slept  and my husband every 10 minutes kept asking me to sleep saying i didnt miss a thing and my mom watched in NJ  loved it either i am aging or my mom is getting younger πŸ˜†

He loves Vandu so much but is getting squished from all sides

YEsterday i lost weight thinking of Shravu today i am all Bala ..

I ❀️ Bala usko thoda break doh .. Vandu atleast got some time off thanks to her Brother in law.. Bala ka kya brother is this total MEANY HEAD
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sarsyed

Aashu..challenge ab next mission

Find a face for Tan.🀣
.RB to Mila nahI bus hath pair mile uske...Tan ko dhundkar RB tak paunch the hainπŸ₯³

Pakka.. 
Arey kahan mile haath pair uske
Kisine bhi nahi dikhaya

Khud dhoondna padhega ab