Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Aina91

Is it R&B b'thday today?ðŸ˜ē
In Outlaw Kid,he seems to be sleeping more than II<b></b>..😆
and I dont't know but he behaved strange...
maybe its my imagination 😛

Nisha will R&B and II fight? I think I'm addicted to their fights...
I loved their make up sex in Paris also 😉 could we have one please Nisha ðŸĪŠ

not b'day...haan we all love their fights...seems like all have become sadists!! 😆
ishruhi thumbnail
To give up on life...latest update in page 69.(vikas is off duty till 6 pm as he has some exhibition to attend...dont know if anyone will see this post.just to help.. 😊 page 69
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is really lovely how you are showing that harmony comes from insight, kindness, and a deep deep desire to remain together.
Harmony comes from saying the right things and at times, from not saying the right things.
Harmony comes from not causing things to blow out of proportion, not because you cannot protest or because you are weak but because you know that it is far worthy to remain silent and savour the sweet that comes from the silence.
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

It is really lovely how you are showing that harmony comes from insight, kindness, and a deep deep desire to remain together.
Harmony comes from saying the right things and at times, from not saying the right things.
Harmony comes from not causing things to blow out of proportion, not because you cannot protest or because you are weak but because you know that it is far worthy to remain silent and savour the sweet that comes from the silence.

Wise words NV!
So true..😊
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Thank you ladies, I had a wonderful time catching up ladies last night. It was sad evening in our house as husband got to know that one of his friend and an ex colleague died in the train crash day before yesterday in Philly. My husband took it really bad as he had lunch with him just 3 weeks ago. I had met the gentleman few times and all I can say he was a wonderful and larger then life personality. Life is so uncertain, whole evening my husband was giving me a monologue what do ,should something happens to him. In such times I guess one questions ones morality! I actually tricked him into giving couple of pain killers just so he could sleep. It hits closer to home as he takes this train at least once a month for his work.
Thanks Nisha for your phuttas last night while teasing Nivi, my mind was at peace and I had a smile before I hit the sack. SoSy is a very uplifting, funny and loving group of women.😊

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Thank you ladies, I had a wonderful time catching up ladies last night. It was sad evening in our house as husband got to know that one of his friend and an ex colleague died in the train crash day before yesterday in Philly. My husband took it really bad as he had lunch with him just 3 weeks ago. I had met the gentleman few times and all I can say he was a wonderful and larger then life personality. Life is so uncertain, whole evening my husband was giving me a monologue what do ,should something happens to him. In such times I guess one questions ones morality! I actually tricked him into giving couple of pain killers just so he could sleep. It hits closer to home as he takes this train at least once a month for his work.

Thanks Nisha for your phuttas last night while teasing Nivi, my mind was at peace and I had a smile before I hit the sack. SoSy is a very uplifting, funny and loving group of women.😊

Aw! Chin up. Life is uncertain. It just shakes you up sometimes. My recent experience did that. I can so imagine what your husband must be going through! And yes, our escape universe is right here 😊
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So true! Life is fragile. Pray your family gets by this soon!

@bold - spot on!😊 

ishruhi thumbnail

happy that you got this thread to hangout..what about that person's family?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
http://scroll.in/article/724920/ramdevs-curse-life-and-death-by-trps-and-tam

What a joke the TV rating system is. This article is hysterical. 9,000 rating meters in a country of 1.4 billion people to measure which Kekta show is the most popular.

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: EnVee

Aw! Chin up. Life is uncertain. It just shakes you up sometimes. My recent experience did that. I can so imagine what your husband must be going through! And yes, our escape universe is right here 😊

Sosy has really become a New Universe for us. So true. We come here share our thoughts or some like me who are not good in expressing themselves merely enjoy not only the updates but also the awesome discussion. It's become a Relaxation and Recreation joint.

Credit goes foremost to Nisha as creator of this Universe and bunch of ladies who daily contribute to make this thread what it is.

Not to forget Vikas here. He plays a very important role on this thread.

Thank you all.