Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: putti77

My Amma always tells if you are a parent never bad mouth about others kids.Never know what your own kids will do?

My mom cousin's wife always bad mouthed about whoever did inter caste marriage in our relatives.

Now her own daughte is inter religion married ๐Ÿคฃ

Sahi keh rahi hai, aajkal kuch nahi keh sakte. U never know who will be related to you tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Keh lo jo mooh mein aaye but udhaar mat dena, kyon ki kal ko rishtedaari ho gayi to paise doob jaayenge๐Ÿ˜†

JUST KIDDING!!
nividances thumbnail
Nisha your sense of humor is just awesome! Tum serious baaton ko bhi itne mast tareeke se samjhaati ho. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

That why I said maybe Vandu should have texted Sam last night indicating that iPad was with Shravu.

It could have been resolved in light way by Shravu saying sorry. Bala went on offensive and whole thing is now a mess.

haan...they could have think about nandu.they knows that batras are strict to nandu...pinne sometimes we just want to stretch our hope like what if its not nandus?and our fear like' how they will take this'?might stop us.but bala could have talked with tan...
.really wants to know shravu part of the situation...
Pba123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Nihsa
but what is shravu feeling...
Is he in a guilt mode 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nivi

I am not an expert yaar even now I get advice from my Amma, if her Amma was alive she would too. There is no right or wrong way.

A guy at work hooked up with an ALBANIAN online, he is a 41 year old virgin, (I SUSPECT) she is 38, he went last year she came multiple times they talked 8 hours a day, Skyped and talked and emailed and talked and IMed and talked... (They didnt DO it he is some oddball gora that doesnt get the urge me thinks... umm.. no not that way... but is very religious and all)

She came last week the wedding was on May 2nd, HE CALLED IT OFF

He says some bull ka ka reason "She disrespected my Mom"
"She threw cushions around and messed up my house"
"She appeared arrogant and uncaring"

"My dog ran away, she said you white people love ur dogs more than humans"

He didnt even have sex๐Ÿ˜• MUJHE IS BAAT KA SABSE ZYAADA DUKH HAI๐Ÿคฃ

samsi74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have this thumb rule regarding sharing information

1.Share on need to know basis
2.Share today with husband what he'll get to know tomorrow from another source,even if it's really not his business or act like it's News to you too,when he asks from you or have a ready reply like ah yes I heard it but forgot to tell u because I had so much in my mind๐Ÿ˜†
3.Never ever share uncomfortable family secrets with your mil or anyone who might repeat it to her. If she gets to know it later, you can go back to your bag of lies๐Ÿ˜›

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Nisha your sense of humor is just awesome! Tum serious baaton ko bhi itne mast tareeke se samjhaati ho. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Very true Nivi, I love the way Nisha very simply states the fact. I wish I had read few of those when I was getting married. I was mature for my age but on certain things I was not  tact ful, especially dealing with extended in laws. 
Edited by Hsp.canada - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nivi

I am not an expert yaar even now I get advice from my Amma, if her Amma was alive she would too. There is no right or wrong way.

A guy at work hooked up with an ALBANIAN online, he is a 41 year old virgin, (I SUSPECT) she is 38, he went last year she came multiple times they talked 8 hours a day, Skyped and talked and emailed and talked and IMed and talked... (They didnt DO it he is some oddball gora that doesnt get the urge me thinks... umm.. no not that way... but is very religious and all)

She came last week the wedding was on May 2nd, HE CALLED IT OFF

He says some bull ka ka reason "She disrespected my Mom"
"She threw cushions around and messed up my house"
"She appeared arrogant and uncaring"

"My dog ran away, she said you white people love ur dogs more than humans"

He didnt even have sex๐Ÿ˜• MUJHE IS BAAT KA SABSE ZYAADA DUKH HAI๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Bottom line: WE ALL JUDGE people
When we hear some unsavory thing on in-laws' side we all feel like sharing/discussing/talking to our Moms about it

Husbands may not gossip but husbands mention it "U know what her cousin eloped it seems her Amma called and told her, its her Periamma's daughter..." etc etc

U say things in phone conversations...

Nobody wants to be judged... wed rather have our stink stay in our house only๐Ÿ˜†

Absolutely right Nisha..

And I really don't believe when someone says they have a 100 % sharing relationship...Hota nahi aur hai hi nahi...
36 yrs gone past and my husband clearly knows that I will not tell him what I dont want to, but his POV is deal with it as you wish, don't come at the nth hour asking for opinions...
Which works well, cos as you said you dont want to be judged, you dont want your family to be judged...That right only you can hold onto !! NOONE ELSE
But my son shares every breath he takes with his wife ๐Ÿ˜Š
works for them !! he even tells me, don't share stuff you dont want wifey to know as I dont hold back
Each to their own ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nividances thumbnail
Arrey haan, I forgot to share this with you all. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Wedding date is set for...
December 26! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And as Divs cleverly pointed out, I'll be getting married on the same day that Software Symphonies celebrates its first anniversary. How's that for a coincidence? ๐Ÿ˜†