Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shaadi mein HONESTY se zyaada TACTFULNESS chahiye

TOO much Mother Teresa like behavior can get u divorced. Jinko kehna hai kaho. I am not stopping you... but too much honesty causes tremendous hurt and heart burn and grudges

My mother in law was not going to this distant cousin's house and eat the food made by that dude... WHY shud she know the cousin married out of caste

"If I had told her I would have justified it in a filmy way "Oh She LOVES him blah blah blah"

My mother in law will sternly scold me and bad mouth all and sundry and say "Kids dont have any respect for parents feelings, tomorrow will u let your sons do that?"

"I would be like "I will try to follow culture as best as I can"

"That means u dont care for our culture"

TEVAYA? Zaroorat hai kya? Sar par kulhari?

Not to me... Jisko mahaan ban na hai ban jao🤣

And then when my Amma calls she will put a whole new spin on it or say "PAAAVAM I feel terrible for the girl's parents what a tragedy"

The girl is my Mom's neice, my Mom will feel murderous

Kyon? Itna tamasha😆

@Bold: I would say to the young gurls take your advice for blessed martial life.😊 

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shaadi mein HONESTY se zyaada TACTFULNESS chahiye

TOO much Mother Teresa like behavior can get u divorced. Jinko kehna hai kaho. I am not stopping you... but too much honesty causes tremendous hurt and heart burn and grudges

My mother in law was not going to this distant cousin's house and eat the food made by that dude... WHY shud she know the cousin married out of caste

"If I had told her I would have justified it in a filmy way "Oh She LOVES him blah blah blah"

My mother in law will sternly scold me and bad mouth all and sundry and say "Kids dont have any respect for parents feelings, tomorrow will u let your sons do that?"

"I would be like "I will try to follow culture as best as I can"

"That means u dont care for our culture"

TEVAYA? Zaroorat hai kya? Sar par kulhari?

Not to me... Jisko mahaan ban na hai ban jao🤣

And then when my Amma calls she will put a whole new spin on it or say "PAAAVAM I feel terrible for the girl's parents what a tragedy"

The girl is my Mom's neice, my Mom will feel murderous

Kyon? Itna tamasha😆

First you willingly don't share because you don't know how you would be judged, then you get busy with kids etc etc, no time and now one is too tired to get into all this who ran away with whom etc...it just doesn't matter anymore. the dynamics constantly shift Ina marriage and I fully agree however transparent blah blah your relationship is, there is always that little corner which is so intensely private. It is impossible to fully comprehend how a human mind works...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Na ellam sollanum nu sollala...if shravu had taken someonelse's ipad there is no need...

ana yest nite itself she knows that nandu's ipad is missing nu...dont tell me she thought that it was a coincidence...

nalaiku if appa knows, he will be a hypocrite and tell not to send shravu with nandu, saying that nandu's wealth is spoiling shravu...Bala has already taken that decision though his reasons are different...so there is a strain in relationships...do u think this will go unnoticed ??? it is going to come out, R&B will know and it is going to affect II...so y not tell it earlier ??

Swa
I agree
But last night whatever happened at Shanti Niketan II and R&B do not know
She only knows AKKA SUSPECTS it might be Nandu's

What if its not?
Why tell R&B even before that ille?
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ek idea aaya
How I wish Laasya phoonk maare ROBBER ke dress pe AGM ke din 

🤣
Hsp.canada thumbnail
That why I said maybe Vandu should have texted Sam last night indicating that iPad was with Shravu. 
It could have been resolved in light way by Shravu saying sorry. Bala went on offensive and whole thing is now a mess. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Bottom line: WE ALL JUDGE people
When we hear some unsavory thing on in-laws' side we all feel like sharing/discussing/talking to our Moms about it

Husbands may not gossip but husbands mention it "U know what her cousin eloped it seems her Amma called and told her, its her Periamma's daughter..." etc etc

U say things in phone conversations...

Nobody wants to be judged... wed rather have our stink stay in our house only😆
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My Amma always tells if you are a parent never bad mouth about others kids.Never know what your own kids will do?

My mom cousin's wife always bad mouthed about whoever did inter caste marriage in our relatives.

Now her own daughter is inter religion married 🤣Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anu

I read all your posts, you dont have to send a ipad... its resolved now
U dont show for the evening updates any more?
Too much jalsa with in laws?
Nadathu rani
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Ek idea aaya

How I wish Laasya phoonk maare ROBBER ke dress pe AGM ke din 

🤣

Nice one Ashu! ðŸ¤£
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

@Bold: I would say to the young gurls take your advice for blessed martial life.😊 

Keep them coming ladies. I'm fervently taking notes here. ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜†