Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think it's been too long since I posted about Minion. But he is absolutely adorable! Such a cutie! And the dinner he whipped up so quickly sounds absolutely scrumptious. ๐Ÿ˜Š
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

As always when I found a breather..i went online and the last page of the thread trying to figure out if I have missed an update.

And I found your article. What a beautiful anti-dote to all that seems to fill the news about India off late.

Could not agree more with the girls definition of choice.Little stories like this are so heart warming. I know many kids like teach English at organisations like Kranti, mothers that teach their maids kids along with their own, bachelors in Bangalore who pay their maids kid's school fees together with the salary they pay her. And then there is the snigger of OH the NGO types at cocktails. You need them afterall they make giving easy for people like us who would like to give but have mile long daily to do lists! 

When Kids come back as say ' oh that was easy' after tutoring a needy child there is a glint in the eyes and a sense of peace that comes from giving.

It does not take much to be non-judging a little less ego and space in your mind to think of another. So true Nivi choice can transform yourself and the world around you!

Thank you for the article.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I just love this thread!! Awesome tale, awesome writer and awesome people!๐Ÿค—

have nice day everyone!

And Nisha who rarely gets to read all that we write...as always waiting for more...

Very well put Asma! ๐Ÿ‘
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
As always awesome update Nish
I loved the way Tan and sam reacted...It says something illa...one ipad really doesnt matter financially to them but they wanted to instill values and teach them the value of money...That is something many rich parents forget to do...but I am sooo happy to see these two as exceptions...

on a different note, why do I feel that II's affection towards shravu is spoiling him...I mea I am not accusing her...but I dont think the work shravu did should be easily left...Bala's reaction was spot on...I might be old school...but adichu valakarthula enaku ethuvum thappa theriyala...seriously if u leave this today what is the guarantee that it wont continue...u shud be strict when u have to be...

and now if u go and get him an ipad wont that send a wrong message ??? 

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

As always awesome update Nish

I loved the way Tan and sam reacted...It says something illa...one ipad really doesnt matter financially to them but they wanted to instill values and teach them the value of money...That is something many rich parents forget to do...but I am sooo happy to see these two as exceptions...

on a different note, why do I feel that II's affection towards shravu is spoiling him...I mea I am not accusing her...but I dont think the work shravu did should be easily left...Bala's reaction was spot on...I might be old school...but adichu valakarthula enaku ethuvum thappa theriyala...seriously if u leave this today what is the guarantee that it wont continue...u shud be strict when u have to be...

and now if u go and get him an ipad wont that send a wrong message ??? 

Great observation
And u are totally right II's love is spoiling him... whatever the sisters couldnt have growing up she seems to want to give it all to Shravu
Its a dangerous trend๐Ÿ˜ญ
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Great observation
And u are totally right II's love is spoiling him... whatever the sisters couldnt have growing up she seems to want to give it all to Shravu
Its a dangerous trend๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sure...u can give it to him...but competing with nandu is downright stupid...She did the same with lasys...she wants to get all the stuff for the new baby that lasya has...asapadarathula thappu illa...but u shud earn tha much as well illa...she is already bankrupt...veraluketha veekam vendama ??? I am surprised that she is a cpa...generally all the accountants i have found are very conservative in money...
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updates Nisha.  ๐Ÿ‘

I was really looking forward to how this will come out.  I really love Vandu--she is honest and straight forward and sincere!!!!  

I really loved seeing Sam and Tan discipline Nandu..they are an awesome couple and good parents๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lasya...too cute๐Ÿ˜›

II and R&B--  I think I don't need to say any more...
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lekin koi SHRAVU se bhi to poocho, kyun liya. Doesn't seem like the kind of a child who would steal. In my head it's like SHRAVU could be thinking that it's only NANDU, just like my brother, it i take it it doesn't matter. I know bina bole kuchhc Lena tantamounts to stealing, but I don't think SHRAVU's intention was to STEAL IT. 
Totally understandable BALA and Akkas reaction, it's such a slippery slope when you are surrounded by all kinds today and you have to Instill values. I was very strict with my older daughter and till date she tells me that at times when She needed me to understand her, I you left her to battle her own battles, because i wanted her to grow up to be independent and tough. She says thighs she understands me now, the. She wanted me to simply hold her hand and listen to her point of view and even take her side.. I feel terrible about this till date. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Butter is cracking me up these days ๐Ÿคฃ
I simple love BUTTER ๐Ÿค—

Sam and Tan are such a cute couple... Tan is really an awesome dad!! 

Vandu and II did the right thing imo... 

Lets see where this goes! 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nivi.. Thats a beautiful article you shared !!
Asma loved what you have written.. I know peple do a lot in the name of charity but what you have spelled here I believe is more being HUMAN... 
swathi1990 thumbnail
one more thing which I want to ask...
 II hides most of the matters that happen at her home...Is that how everyone behaves ?? Is it really ok or she does it because she is not comfortable sharing things with him ???

rest of the matters aside, she could have still told this because nandu is involved illa...he is anyways going to find it through sam or worse manny...I just hope that this doesnt blow over the roof...in that case, he is going to be really pissed with II for not informing him earlier...