Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 37

Posted: 8 years ago
Ok everyone has written what I want to say and that too beautifully. 
Feeling bad for Vandu, Bala, II, Shravu. wish she confesses to the dude...but i dont think she will. She is already so burdened all round...good of dude, he did lash back regarding the finances, but when push came to shove, he grabbed her. She has become so important to him.

One solution to this mess can be both Vandu, Bala talk to Shravu, all of them go together to Shantiniketan and speak to Sam, Tan. Shravu can apologise to Nandan. This is what I would have done.

I just hope this doesn't reach Manny or Sam's in laws years. II would never hear the end of it esp the in-laws.

Vani and Anu, so nice of u both, one wants to buy, other wants to deliver it.๐Ÿ˜†  So cute

Anu...loved ur daughter's answers...she sounds so cute...give her a hug from my side.

Nisha...superb writing yaar, words just fail me...its so realistic.

Next update eppo?????? I want to know what happens next...how u r going to deal with it...jaldi se update de do, pls pls pls
Originally posted by modernfamily

The story has truly come of age. At 21 our insecurities, angst, problems are the most pronounced. As a result, relationships become sour and life seems bitter uglier and full of despair.
In the 21st thread of SoSy the characters have gained new dimensions by learning different things about their lives, especially the kids who've learnt a tough lesson about the gap that exists between their families. It is created by wealth and society but exists nevertheless.
I feel so so terrible and sorry for them and for Vandu, II and Sam๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. They will have the toughest time dealing with situation while Bala, Sam's in laws and Manny will be the brutal assailants at Munirka, Shanti Niketan and Malcha Marg respectively. I know R&B is not a typical hero but can he please do something for his wife sister and sister in law's despair???

Congrats Nisha I can see the story entering a different stage in its life and I feel so proud

I am sure writer madam has master stroke to deal with this trauma ๐Ÿ˜Š Let us wait and trust her.
What powerful updates Nisha !I'm speechless. I read updates while travelling to work from the mobile and yet to get the hang of making posts from that. Whole day I was hurting. Like it's my kid who did that and bala scolded me! I can't remember a day I have been this upset over a fictional situation. So much so that today's bedtime stories to my kids wove around stealing! I told shravu's problem to them (saying he's a son of a friend) and asked what they would do? They came up with very cute solutions like they would ask a tab for their birthday or they will start a piggy bank and save all the gift money they get from relatives for new year! By the end of the session I was sobbing! My heart goes to Shravu.How I wish someone will sit down with him and explain there are always things you like but can't afford and there are better solutions than stealing. 
Hats off to you Nisha .
Edited by samsi74 - 8 years ago

The story has truly come of age. At 21 our insecurities, angst, problems are the most pronounced. As a result, relationships become sour and life seems bitter uglier and full of despair.
In the 21st thread of SoSy the characters have gained new dimensions by learning different things about their lives, especially the kids who've learnt a tough lesson about the gap that exists between their families. It is created by wealth and society but exists nevertheless.
I feel so so terrible and sorry for them and for Vandu, II and Sam๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. They will have the toughest time dealing with situation while Bala, Sam's in laws and Manny will be the brutal assailants at Munirka, Shanti Niketan and Malcha Marg respectively. I know R&B is not a typical hero but can he please do something for his wife sister and sister in law's despair???

Congrats Nisha I can see the story entering a different stage in its life and I feel so proud

We are no more teens now๐Ÿ˜Š We became adults after thread 19.
Originally posted by samsi74

What powerful updates Nisha !I'm speechless. I read updates while travelling to work from the mobile and yet to get the hang of making posts from that. Whole day I was hurting. Like it's my kid who did that and bala scolded me! I can't remember a day I have been this upset over a fictional situation. So much so that today's bedtime stories to my kids wove around stealing! I told shravu's problem to them (saying he's a son of a friend) and asked what they would do? They came up with very cute solutions like they would ask a tab for their birthday or they will start a piggy bank and save all the gift money they get from relatives for new year! By the end of the session I was sobbing! My heart goes to Shravu.How I wish someone will sit down with him and explain there are always things you like but can't afford and there are better solutions than stealing.
Hats off to you Nisha .

samsi you kids are so cute..hope nandu will react somewhat similar..

Shru, I read your Indo Canadian divorce rate post, you are right, on the one hand Asians have the best family support structure any one could ever dream of. Parents siblings, all stand by you to pitch in at times of need. And during times of crisis. It's not the best thing to have is it? I am not surprised everyone has an agenda and things that may have otherwise sorted itself out tend to break apart when extended family intervenes

For the North America based Gujju and the Sikh community it must be like living in Punjab or Gujarat isn't it? In Iyers other than one, two all kids from some families (20s, 30s or 40s) there is not much oldies here. PHEW!!!

It would not be fun to have 100 family members teeming around you at every opportunity. That's one of the reasons I have not liked living in Chennai or living in Tamil Nadu much (I feel I inherited it from my Dad). I am OK seeing family for a week 10 days, a month every 2 or 3 years, not EVERY MONTH!! Delhi is like a hippie colony nobody cares. "Koi gall nahi jee" "Tussi fiqar na karo" and they will move on with their lives๐Ÿคฃ

In Tamil there is a word  ... PIDUNGAL.. which means NAG๐Ÿ˜ญ

I speak strictly my opinion only ... Tamil Nadu can be stress inducing. The sights, sounds and cuisine, culture, temples, nadaswaram are breathtakingly beautiful though

I feel so so terrible and sorry for them and for Vandu, II and Sam๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. They will have the toughest time dealing with situation while Bala, Sam's in laws and Manny will be the brutal assailants at Munirka, Shanti Niketan and Malcha Marg respectively. I know R&B is not a typical  hero but can he please do something for his wife sister and sister in law's despair???

AND
I am immensely pleased to see a note from YOU
Its only every day I think about what you said in your first post
THANKS VERY MUCH

I am happy I am able to impress you
Its a tremendous personal goal
Why do children carry iPads to school?
Do they really need to...
Childhood was simple for my generation...happier without such gadgets
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

samsi you kids are so cute..hope nandu will react somewhat similar..

me too do i am worrying for Shravu like mera bacha ho ๐Ÿ˜† Nisha u have made my haal be haal ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
@shildin - shilpa? my daughter is crazy ๐Ÿ˜† so i really feel for Shravu cause he is also this cute kid who during oonjal in wedding was asking about animals so cute.
I totally love such kids they live in their lala beautiful land we dont want them to grow up.
I just want him to say yes it was Nandu's i wanted it i took i have seen 3 - 4 ipads in his house he wouldnt mind it!
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Shru, I read your Indo Canadian divorce rate post, you are right, on the one hand Asians have the best family support structure any one could ever dream of. Parents siblings, all stand by you to pitch in at times of need. And during times of crisis. It's not the best thing to have is it? I am not surprised everyone has an agenda and things that may have otherwise sorted itself out tend to break apart when extended family intervenes

For the North America based Gujju and the Sikh community it must be like living in Punjab or Gujarat isn't it? In Iyers other than one, two all kids from some families (20s, 30s or 40s) there is not much oldies here. PHEW!!!

It would not be fun to have 100 family members teeming around you at every opportunity. That's one of the reasons I have not liked living in Chennai or living in Tamil Nadu much (I feel I inherited it from my Dad). I am OK seeing family for a week 10 days, a month every 2 or 3 years, not EVERY MONTH!! Delhi is like a hippie colony nobody cares. "Koi gall nahi jee" "Tussi fiqar na karo" and they will move on with their lives๐Ÿคฃ

In Tamil there is a word  ... PIDUNGAL.. which means NAG๐Ÿ˜ญ

I speak strictly my opinion only ... Tamil Nadu can be stress inducing. The sights, sounds and cuisine, culture, temples, nadaswaram are breathtakingly beautiful though

chennai is the same as Delhi Nisha nobody gives a damn about each other.. I have lived in north and south and didnt find much difference..pidungal toh will follow u every where ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago