Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 36

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

In my house, my father NEVER blames my mother for any wrong doing of mine or my brother!!
We are held responsible for our own acts always!!

Ajjeb hai...Par sach hai...Not once have I seen my dad scold my mum with regards to us

u should be lucky to do whatever wrongdoings you want to without being afraid of the overburdened guiltyfeelings... 😊 Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

ayooo pavam II pavam Shravu 😭😭
I am going to ship an Ipad to shantiniketan right now 250 dollars big deal .. send me the address Nisha 😭

Bala is going the appa route 😭😭

I am sooo sad reading this .. one too 😭
now shravu will become the villian OH god seriously he is a 9 year old ...😭
now Bala will put all his Middle Class insecurities on that poor kid 😭

I am praying that II tells R&B the truth u know u feel so much better when its out of your system and your husband is there with you .. Normally II does tell him the truth or he gets to know yahan toh this one is raging a lone Jhansi ki rani battle..
One side Manny, One side work, one side finance, now shravu, her parents post retirement home, equation of RaRa, equation with Tans inlaws..

I hope she doesnt have a nervous break down 😭

Anu we are soul sisters, i had the same for II before this update. I feel her pain. I would still want the Bala and Vandu to have a talk with Shravu. 😭😭
Originally posted by ishruhi

balas reaction is so real!!!and why these fathers always blames their wives for all the mistakes done by the children and are eager to take credit in the reverse situation????

I think it's the way boys r raised in our society. The whole patriarchal system is based on the reaction we saw from Bala. Of course, there r other factors too. Here, it's to do with II having introduced to Shravu to all the glitter of Bhalla wealth according to Bala. And Vandu being her sister n Sam's friend is in the line of fire first. 
i have heard someone saying that 'fathers love their children with their brain and mothers with their heart'...
Originally posted by ishruhi

u should be lucky to do whatever wrongdoings you want to without being afraid of the overburdened guiltyfeelings... 😊

I think its the other way round Noufiya!!

It makes us more responsible and conscious of ourselves and our acts!!
Originally posted by dristi64

I think it's the way boys r raised in our society. The whole patriarchal system is based on the reaction we saw from Bala. Of course, there r other factors too. Here, it's to do with II having introduced to Shravu to all the glitter of Bhalla wealth according to Bala. And Vandu being her sister n Sam's friend is in the line of fire first.

😕
Originally posted by Ashu25

I think its the other way round Noufiya!!

It makes us more responsible and conscious of ourselves and our acts!!

hmm...i used to say why blaming her?blame me!!and now strategy changed...i will avoid doing mistakes atleast in front of my father..lolEdited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
I must say that although I love every update that Nisha gives us, the ones that deal with the middle-class family aspects gets to me the most. There is something so real about Vandita, Amma and II and their interactions with each other n Appa n Bala. They form the crux of the day to day joys and sorrows of a typical Indian family. The ladies especially r so easy to connect to! I can name dozens of ppl I know who reminds me of them. Amazing 👏
Thank you Nisha.
The story has truly come of age. At 21 our insecurities, angst, problems are the most pronounced. As a result, relationships become sour and life seems bitter uglier and full of despair.
In the 21st thread of SoSy the characters have gained new dimensions by learning different things about their lives, especially the kids who've learnt a tough lesson about the gap that exists between their families. It is created by wealth and society but exists nevertheless. 
I feel so so terrible and sorry for them and for Vandu, II and Sam😭😭😭. They will have the toughest time dealing with situation while Bala, Sam's in laws and Manny will be the brutal assailants at Munirka, Shanti Niketan and Malcha Marg respectively. I know R&B is not a typical  hero but can he please do something for his wife sister and sister in law's despair???

Congrats Nisha I can see the story entering a different stage in its life and I feel so proud
Originally posted by taramira

with a huge confrontation I meant not words but the unspoken uncomfortable truth that something like this has happened furthering the heightened tension that exists between manny and II. if and when Manny find out she will find ways to mock II, she has already done that,  her brickbats are certainly always laced in soft satin covers. I  do want the prenup to be revealed at some point though.  

@ Bold agree to all.😭😭

That was heart wrenching update. I feel for II. Poor girl she is trying to be mature but circumstances are outstretching her.😭

RnB hugging her was the only silver lining.

Edited by Hsp.canada - 8 years ago