Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: taramira

with a huge confrontation I meant not words but the unspoken uncomfortable truth that something like this has happened furthering the heightened tension that exists between manny and II. if and when Manny find out she will find ways to mock II, she has already done that, her brickbats are certainly always laced in soft satin covers. I do want the prenup to be revealed at some point though.

Ayyo can't imagine 😔
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I liked ZGH lead better tho many think she is ugly
She had spunk

Khirat has bee stung lips 

She pouts a lot on top
in trying to appear vulnerable and innocent
putti77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

balas reaction is so real!!!and why these fathers always blames their wives for all the mistakes done by the children and are eager to take credit in the reverse situation????

Because mother is considered has first teacher and home is the first school for kids in India. Specialy in middle class.
BunnyObodhro368 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

She had spunk

She pouts a lot on top

I have met her
She's really pretty and a really down to earth kinda person
putti77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

She had spunk

She pouts a lot on top

Yes Kashap is my favorite and like ZGH more than Humsafar. Liked her bluntness towards Zaroon. I found her simple and beautiful. I usually like women with very simple make up.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Because mother is considered has first teacher and home is the first school for kids in India. Specialy in middle class.

yeah you are right...
everytime when i do something wrong and my father blames my mom,i feel terrible!!paavam she will not say anything but will cry sometimes...but he will never appreciate her when we does something good...paavam our mothers never demand anything as a token of appreciation...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In my house, my father NEVER blames my mother for any wrong doing of mine or my brother!!
We are held responsible for our own acts always!!

Ajjeb hai...Par sach hai...Not once have I seen my dad scold my mum with regards to us
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i forgot to mention...namratha that lyrics you shared is so beautiful and exactly matches with the current scenario...loved it...
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and for a reason they say in India when you marry,  you dont marry an individual you marry the whole clan!
I was interviewing a lawyer once about the rise of divorces amongst Indo-Canadians and he told me that when the couple decide to get legal advise, not only the couple but the entire clan including uncles and aunts and even great uncles show up,  making matters even worse because everyone has their own agendas,  not even remotely related to the couples issues! 

I dont know why I am even saying this but i guess its about the complications that marriages might have when there are relatives involved and they almost always are. 
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update...so real👏
Shravu doing this is quite normal for kids of that age ...bala punishing Shravu is usually what v all hv gone thru in life wherein our parents. .. dad's especially think their kids can never go wrong or be doing anything  wrong similar to appa's reaction when II chose RB...difficult to digestthey start thinking their upbringing is to be blamed
mother' on th other hand luv their kids for their flaws too😛the way they deal with things is diff

I don't  think manny wuld make a mess out of all this Shravu thing she is rude but certainly none of the balls r that immature...Yeh bachon ka mamla hai ...its definitely  a big thing fr iyers and with bhallas involved it's become even messier

Wuld luv to see hw u plan to resolve this nisha 

Typing from cell..ignore th typos Pl
damp this spell check😡