Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 34

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: blue5sky

Thats so cute! I wish I had a sibling that would send me things like that!

My mom used to send me mathris, namkeens, and packets of maggi when I first went off to college since there were no Indian stores close by. I remember how happy I used to feel going to the mailroom to pick up my package. πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Plan and Pilfer 
you know what it could also be that Shravu decided to take Nandus IPAD thinking it was ok to do so... brothers type feeling. of course bina bole lena not right. imagining possible scenarios here

1. will be hush hush. might not be possible, II , Akka, bala's s sense of guilt might not let them be quite. in their efforts to make it all Ok, they might worsen the situation.

2. a huge confrontation with Manny being the centre piece...and with a smug smile on her face.  RB hating every brick bat albeit encased in soft covers which might come his wife's way... could even lead up to the pre nup being revealed OMG imagine agar aisa hua to... what fun.

3. Ranjan again up to the skies and cursing his kismet and Appa blaming the bhalla wealth for spoling his paavam clan! 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Putti - The lead actress is Mahira Khan...Her name in the show is Khirat..The leading man being Fawad πŸ˜³
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow! This one just went straight to the heart. I could feel all of their emotions- Vandita's distress, Bala's righteousness, II's dilemma, all of it. Loved it!
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taramira

Plan and Pilfer 

you know what it could also be that Shravu decided to take Nandus IPAD thinking it was ok to do so... brothers type feeling. of course bina bole lena not right. imagining possible scenarios here

1. will be hush hush. might not be possible, II , Akka, bala's s sense of guilt might not let them be quite. in their efforts to make it all Ok, they might worsen the situation.

2. a huge confrontation with Manny being the centre piece...and with a smug smile on her face.  RB hating every brick bat albeit encased in soft covers which might come his wife's way... could even lead up to the pre nup being revealed OMG imagine agar aisa hua to... what fun.

3. Ranjan again up to the skies and cursing his kismet and Appa blaming the bhalla wealth for spoling his paavam clan! 

I see possibilities 2 and 3 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
nividances thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taramira

Plan and Pilfer 

3 is most definitely a possibility, but I feel as though the pre-nup is not something that will be out in the open. A huge confrontation just seems so OTT and it is unprecedented in SoSy thus far at least. Silence would perhaps be the worst way to go here because it would create a huge strain and chasm between the Batras/Bhallas and Iyers with one side not even knowing the reason why.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Putti - The lead actress is Mahira Khan...Her name in the show is Khirat..The leading man being Fawad😳

Ashu, Fawad would have been my first choice as R&B if he had 6" 3' height. That notty smile and piercing eyesπŸ˜›
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dristi64

Wow! This one just went straight to the heart. I could feel all of their emotions- Vandita's distress, Bala's righteousness, II's dilemma, all of it. Loved it!

balas reaction is so real!!!and why these fathers always blames their wives for all the mistakes done by the children and are eager to take credit in the reverse situation????Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: putti77

Ashu, Fawad would have been my first choice as R&B if he had 6" 3' height. That notty smile and piercing eyesπŸ˜›

BOLD - The way he looks at Khirat in the entire series!!! 
 β˜ΊοΈ

I simply went blushing each time he looked at her

Maar daala usne πŸ˜³
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nividances

3 is most definitely a possibility, but I feel as though the pre-nup is not something that will be out in the open. A huge confrontation just seems so OTT and it is unprecedented in SoSy thus far at least. Silence would perhaps be the worst way to go here because it would create a huge strain and chasm between the Batras/Bhallas and Iyers with one side not even knowing the reason why.

with a huge confrontation I meant not words but the unspoken uncomfortable truth that something like this has happened furthering the heightened tension that exists between manny and II. if and when Manny find out she will find ways to mock II, she has already done that,  her brickbats are certainly always laced in soft satin covers. I  do want the prenup to be revealed at some point though.