Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

I am remembering Khirad words from Humsafar "Jhoot bolna pehli baar aasaan hai and baad me mushkil he mushkil hai. But sach bolna pehli baar mushkil hai. Baad me aasaan he aasaan hai"

this is my mantra of life too!!! i tell my kids every single day and then also tell them krisha killed at 100th lie and urs is at 99 ๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry for being dense..who is Khirad and Humsafar?

That is absolutely true Anu ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nivi

NO BIG DEAL
I live a "Chopped" kitchen life, I never follow any recipes much, whatever i learned from Amma while young, I just add/remove/mix stuff and come up with something else... Baking ofcourse online recipe look up
I thought I had bananas started whipping the eggs up (this was three years ago when the Kitchen Aid was new, jab raat ko 2 baje I wud make banana bread๐Ÿ˜†) but I didnt have any... I thought "Hmm I have canned mango puree Indian store waala, (I buy that all the time for kids' milk shakes) I thought why not pour two chai cups worth into the mixer

I did and Voila!!!! mango bread...

two eggs
One stick of butter
2 Tbsp of sour cream (I make with Ashiwrad atta sometimes, its EKDUM DRY, if I dont use sour cream it tastes like eating socks๐Ÿ˜ณ)
2 cups of flour
2 cups of puree
1 cup of brown sugar
salt
1 tsp of baking soda

350 F
35 mins in bread pan, or 20-25 mins in cup cake trays

My brother loves mangoes and he's going off to college in the fall so this would be the perfect thing to send in a care package. Thanks for sharing Nisha! ๐Ÿ˜Š
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Sorry for being dense..who is Khirad and Humsafar?

That is absolutely true Anu๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Then you should watch Pakistani serial Humsafar. Khirad is a lead actress from Humsafar and Fawad is the lead actor.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

My brother loves mangoes and he's going off to college in the fall so this would be the perfect thing to send in a care package. Thanks for sharing Nisha! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thats so cute! I wish I had a sibling that would send me things like that!
nividances thumbnail
I just read this in a book.
"Everyone wants the truth, but no one wants to be honest."

Something to think about for sure. 
blue5sky thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Then you should watch Pakistani serial Humsafar. Khirad is a lead actress from Humsafar and Fawad is the lead actor.

Thanks will check that out!!
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The status difference between siblings is very harsh reality. The Vandita and Bala's middle class insecurities will grow more when II's kids are around๐Ÿ˜”

so true...this is one of the difficulties II will face in future...in all her life she has to face both manny and bala...two extremes...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nividances

Padha tha pura comment maine, but let's be serious here...banana and mango bread takes precedence over SRK, SK, and RB any day. ๐Ÿ˜†
I think the following says it all though ๐Ÿ˜ณ

AGREE !!!
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The status difference between siblings is very harsh reality. The Vandita and Bala's middle class insecurities will grow more when II's kids are around๐Ÿ˜”

so true...this is one of the
difficulties II will face in
future...in all her life she has to
face both manny and bala...two
extremes... ๐Ÿ˜’ Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago