Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Prayer for Peace

I always join when the party is over i am yet to read the comments -- i sleep when you guys comment and my day time nobody is here 😭
I am sooo sad reading this update my heart went to the Balas...

Actually i feel I lead a US Vandu life honestly thats the life we lead.
Upper middle class , parents visit and clueless asking about horlicks and take us to the temple..when ur son got a B because he was lazy to write or daughter only writes about horses and you get a note saying she needs to write about other things !

I feel i just read a version of my day...Bala is clearly stressed too much happening..
My husband is a version of Bala and R&B outdoorsie and quite + totally iyerish/middle class kids have to do well academically  but lying/stealing creates the biggest drama its like some one murdered our soul.

Life is sooo not fair..pavam they were so happy when they found out Vandu is pregnant, she wanted a boy like Bala and he wanted a girl like Vandu

No words ,yenna solla just that like always every body was true to their characters..
Meanie Manny gets away with not cooking at 11 and VAndu after all this has to face questions on her childs upbringing ...

I am at a loss of words 😭

Anu, i thought about your daughter yesterday, when i was picking up my son yesterday from school, we were discussing summer camps etc, so sons best friend is going for horse riding camp. She said that Jaxson is always dreaming of horses and my pockets are getting shredded by all this horse riding. 😆 Jason wants a horse for a pet 😆. She said that she has told the camp people that ask him to clean up the stalls in his second week so that he is over this horse thing 😆😆
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am not there when Nisha is there somedays and then i sulk 😆.. its ok I am very upset today i am in Munirka in Shravu's bedroom 😭
Now he cant play with Nandu also , cant go there..
That hopefully is a Knee jerk reaction

Anu, m sure Nisha has something up her sleeve that's going to make things better again. U actually sound so dejected that I wanna give u a hug and console u 🤗 m sure there's more to the story. Our Shravu has his part to speak yet.
Hsp.canada thumbnail

I am not there when Nisha is there somedays and then i sulk 😆.. its ok I am very upset today i am in Munirka in Shravu's bedroom 😭

Thats what i said, distance for sometime is good idea. So Shravu realizes his mistake. 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hey All,

Nisha superb awesome update. Typical dialogues in the situation. It was so realistic that I thought it would be verbatim if this happened in my home. Only difference being, first even i would given my son one or two, then when his dad comes home its from him next. THATS so Not CHILD ABUSE.

I am with II that she chose not to share with her hubs, would have done the same if it was my nephew. And I think had this happened after 3-4 yrs of marriage, she would have def. shared it with him first.

OK, cant spend so much time here as I want, hubs back early, have wrap school books...around 40 books. As usual I plan to give half the load to my dad, who is awesome at it. I hate binding text books. Notebooks is easier.

Next update eppo Nisha?????😊

wrapping books...i have never done that myself till i joined my clg.in school days my umma used to do that for me.my lil sis started doing that herself after her 7th std.but i never.it was like an act of dependence to my mom and my mom secretly enjoyed it saying 'this girl still wants me to do these for her'..brown papers,balarama (children weekly)nameslip...so nostalgic... 👏
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

tell her we all miss her 😊
Ask her to get back soon 😃

ASHU good to have you back!

You always have the grace to write in I shall tell her she will be happy!

How's  padai going? 
ishruhi thumbnail

me too worried about shravu nandu relationship...worried about nandu's reaction if he finds shravu stole something(that too may be his).their friendship is the best in this story...hope it will remain like that...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Anu, i thought about your daughter yesterday, when i was picking up my son yesterday from school, we were discussing summer camps etc, so sons best friend is going for horse riding camp. She said that Jaxson is always dreaming of horses and my pockets are getting shredded by all this horse riding. 😆 Jason wants a horse for a pet 😆. She said that she has told the camp people that ask him to clean up the stalls in his second week so that he is over this horse thing 😆😆

:-) we are sending her to one too this summer actually one of our friends sent us a link of a horse for sale for 1000 dollars and i was actually tempted to buy it ..😆
i know for the past 3 -4 years its been horses gok how but its cute and i would always relate that animal obsession to Shravu and so i am sooo upset shravu did this ..
kya hua hoga that he did..may be attention seeking ..new kid coming,
when we were in kanpur my brother and i went to really fancy schools my brother went to methodist and i went to another i dont remember but my brother said he would go to these bday parties and was invited cause he was super smart and parents wanted their rich kids to have his sangat and he got like a 10 Rs gift and we got return gifts with 7 in one sets of ludo/chinese checkers and we saved and played with it.. He was picked in a car and dropped in a car :-)
By the time i grew up we were in Telco Colony and there were no rich or poor but the kanpur bday party affected my brother so much that he decided jaonga to IIT and no where else and he is very concious about class difference and what he gives as gifts ..
ishruhi thumbnail
anu i really really want to read a note by your daughter about horses...she is sooo cute... 😃
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

Anu, m sure Nisha has something up her sleeve that's going to make things better again. U actually sound so dejected that I wanna give u a hug and console u 🤗 m sure there's more to the story. Our Shravu has his part to speak yet.

so cute!!! thanks Dristi ! I am sure there is more and this is reality unfortunately and thats why i feel so bad cause i totally get it ..
and Shev actually i dont think not seeing Nandu is a solution IMO so then natural friendships will never occur kids dont see class or anything when they make friends teaching them someone is different according to me is not right .. they think they are cousins and u dont leave cousins ..
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue5sky

ASHU good to have you back!

You always have the grace to write in I shall tell her she will be happy!

How's  padai going? 

Padhai going good

I was feeling not so okay today...so did not touch a book
Kal se pakka 😆